What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously get a life pakistanis :lol:

There is a difference between calling someone inferior & having an inferiority complex, its routine English but you fail to understand the difference ;). And yes, you are definitely insecure about yourself.

There is a difference between calling someone inferior & having an inferiority complex, its routine English but you fail to understand the difference ;). And yes, you are definitely insecure about yourself.

Oye bilalji I was wondering where you went lol

Apparently you didn't read all of em' you did in fact bring it up twice. However I do feel mods should close this thread. It has lived up to its purpose :lol:

Oye bilalji I was wondering where you went lol

Apparently you didn't read all of em' you did in fact bring it up twice. However I do feel mods should close this thread. It has lived up to its purpose :lol:

I have already said you are insecure about China, Pakistan. I never called you inferior, I said you had some kind of inferiority complex. Want me to explain the difference to you?

It's night time here in America. People have to sleep as well :lol:

ok let's look at examples of hate india vs pakistan:

1) In pakista we have Zaid Hamid & Hamid Gul

IN INDIA:

1) ALL SUNNY DEOL MOVIES (lol where he can kill 170 million pakistanis and also rescue preiti zeinta)

2) ZEE NEWS,STAR NEWS

3) IPL(racism when the WORLD CHAMPIONS and the best team of T20 was not chosen to play)

4) BAL THCAKREY and his comments about pakistan not being allowed to play in mumbai

5) BHARAT RAKSHAK where hate is clearly evident....Most indians for the last 50 years have been below pakistan and all of a sudden now that indian economy is doing better are suffering from 3 generations of complexes!

INDIANS have more HATE towards PAKISTAN...compared to Pakistanis hate towards them

Hatred for Pakistan is so much here irrespective of religion that after India Won semifinal one of my friend(yes a muslim) went on Facebook using all the baddest of baddest abuses for pakistan that one can every imagine...and seconds after that we all followed adding to the beautiful FB status of him with more baddest of baddest abuses :)
I Hate pakistan forever and ever and ever..

Since we are giving examples of Friends- Couple of my Indians friends here- we very angry and unhappy because Pakistan lost the semi final-

I don't hate India, there are many others like me who have no feelings of hate or malice towards India but as a nation who we have a lot of animosity against, its natural to be confrontational and compete with each other in all things.

However what is true is that the power circles of both countries especially Pakistan would like to keep this animosity going for the sake of their own power. A common enemy can be used to unite and divert attention from the real issues that face both our nations. This is especially true for nations going through hard times when the rulers/ruling elite decide to blame national adversary for everything under the sun. Pakistan is doing it now and Indira Gandhi was famous for blaming Pakistan all the time.

Yet you have to look at one thing, even with a lot animosity and angst towards each other, Indians and Pakistan are the only adversaries who continue to hold friendly contact with each other in a number of things such as music, sports, movies etc.

You will never see any other sworn adversaries to be as close as we are.

I have already said you are insecure about China, Pakistan. I never called you inferior, I said you had some kind of inferiority complex. Want me to explain the difference to you?

It's night time here in America. People have to sleep as well :lol:

I know it's 3:41 here in Houstan ;)

There is equal, if not more hate from Indians towards Pakistan. I've never seen an Indian say a good thing about Pakistan, although the vice versa is seen in good amounts.

man u will never change your extremists thoughts...good for you...u need someone to replace chacha laden...lol

I don't hate India, there are many others like me who have no feelings of hate or malice towards India but as a nation who we have a lot of animosity against, its natural to be confrontational and compete with each other in all things.

However what is true is that the power circles of both countries especially Pakistan would like to keep this animosity going for the sake of their own power. A common enemy can be used to unite and divert attention from the real issues that face both our nations. This is especially true for nations going through hard times when the rulers/ruling elite decide to blame national adversary for everything under the sun. Pakistan is doing it now and Indira Gandhi was famous for blaming Pakistan all the time.

Yet you have to look at one thing, even with a lot animosity and angst towards each other, Indians and Pakistan are the only adversaries who continue to hold friendly contact with each other in a number of things such as music, sports, movies etc.

You will never see any other sworn adversaries to be as close as we are.

In short we love to hate. :lol:

You have bharti inferiority complex mixed with B-complex and a shopping complex and insecurity feeling along with normal security feeling and also the IPL with thackrey syndrome.. hate monger..

Yes we the people of the Ganges Valley Civilization or GVC do not like to associate with them IVCs ;)

I know it's 3:41 here in Houstan ;)

First of all, its Houston, not Houstan. Are you trying to say 'Hindustan'? Because I swear, I thought you were in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, not "Houstan".

Yes we the people of the Ganges Valley Civilization or GVC do not like to associate with them IVCs ;)

I am from down south... let me google if we had some valley and i will get back to you...

You might wanna have a look at this?

Ignore the title please!

What if I say the above posted video shows us the mainstream face of Indian society? All the hatred towards Pakistan, Islam and Muslims? Forget about this, I can post several other mainstream bollywood clips where they use such disgusting language which will put a lot of respectable ladies to shame. And I am not even mentioning the language you guys use for Pakistanis on one of your mainstream forum. If you combine all the examples I have mentioned, you have a lot of such crap following in India as well. So lets stop pretending here, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/user/pakistanichild#p/u/3/doDDDoNNW2Q

So what about this video mate? Nobody is a saint here - mudslinging is going on both sides of the border.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom