What's new

CAN THE PREPARATIONS FOR COMMONWEALTH GAMES EVER BE COMPLETED

what you say is correct,but what baffles me is that even suresh kalmadi has joined the blame game of blaming others about the lateness of the construction, many indian athletes are not happy because the stadiums are just not ready and worse now they are voicing their views openly, and also international officials are now damn worried about it, and above all the previous deadline was stated that the construction work should have been completed by mid july, and to some of the members who are hurt and are stating that i am showing CWG in poor light, i am sorry if i have hurt them but that is the truth and we should accept it.

And this is something new , People complain left and right about every little issue, But they themselves will do nothing about it. Even for the smallest Issue which may be simply procedural, they go with head lines of Delays.

And of course the politicians play the blame game , In India you can get ousted from Politics simply because you do your job. They are all trying to cover their own ***** , so that any blame or Ill-will will not be directed towards them. The Construction delays are already an issue and someone will have to take the bullet for them eventually.
So what happens naturally politicians who have a vendetta or an agenda take advantage of the situation, they play the blame game.
Express dismay, as if they know what they are talking about or that they can do a better job. And media it's it all up , because big Headlines get more eyes.

I am not aware of any international authority on the games sitting concerns as of late. If you do please give me a link, something pre-July.

70% of problems with the CWG is related to Political agenda's and media Hype.

The rest are real problems that have to solved.

The Venues and Village will be ready on time.

The question mark remains on Hotels , roads and Supporting infrastructure.

The thing no one wants now is a city under construction as the games kick off.

But this is related to presenting Delhi as a destination.

The games themselves , will e ready.

"CAN THE PREPARATIONS FOR COMMONWEALTH GAMES EVER BE COMPLETED"?

well, let's see.

WTF is wrong with the trollers on this thread, seriously all this **** is getting boring now. If you cant say anything constructive then just shut up. Dont open your big mouth and prove you stupidity.

WTF is wrong with the trollers on this thread, seriously all this **** is getting boring now. If you cant say anything constructive then just shut up. Dont open your big mouth and prove you stupidity.

R u shouting on indian posters here / :cheesy::whistle:

@gogbot !
m sure that India Will put on a Gr8 show !!

Nd every1 will eave satisfid but ! I think dat they shud hav started looong Ago !!

Indian sports people may save the day for India. I am not very optimistic about CWG acts as showcasing India's arrival as superpower. It is oppertunity wasted. Kalmadi should hang his head in shame following yesterday's scam unearthed by Times Now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom