What's new

Can Shahadat be this way?

mgm

New Recruit

Reaction score
Sanad-i-Shahadat.JPG

Certified and confirmed booking to Heavens

No matter how many innocent lives you take, if you are a suicide bomber then you may need a cerificate from Baitullah Mahsud for a confirmed entry into heaves. How convenient!

Its heart breaking to see how these guys are fooling innocent youth and lure them in to be suicide bomber and kill for their plight.
Needs to be condemned at all levels.
Please join in to condemn it.

Sanad-i-Shahadat.JPG

Certified and confirmed booking to Heavens

No matter how many innocent lives you take, if you are a suicide bomber then you may need a cerificate from Baitullah Mahsud for a confirmed entry into heaves. How convenient!

Its heart breaking to see how these guys are fooling innocent youth and lure them in to be suicide bomber and kill for their plight.
Needs to be condemned at all levels.
Please join in to condemn it.

Is this the translation of what is written in the pic ?

No this is not the translation of the Text inside the certificate.

The Story of the certificate is as below

It is issued to those who were suicide bombers and got killed while taking out their targets. these suicide bombers were youth of their own and was lured in to be so in the name of Islam. They attacked many cities of Pakistan. They have already been condemned by leading scholars of our country.
The militant organistion of Baitullah Mahsud is behind this publications and it says that Mr xyz laid his life while attacking his target at place x, and we bear witness that he is a Shaheed
Now Shahadat is something that only Allah will tell as to who was and wasn't. But one thing which is true is that you aint gona anywhere by killing innocent civilians.
I hope that explains it all.

Do you really think these people (Mehsud, OBL, Omar, etc.) are carrying out this "jihad" for pious reasons?

Isn't it quiet obvious that these fundamentalists are cashing in on the misery and the anti-West sentiment (which may or may not be justified) of people and using them as cannon fodder to become rich?

For every attack, their (fundamentalists') name and fame grows, thereby bringing in more money. This money is partly used to increase their own power (weapons purchases) and material wealth. Whatever is left is then given to the pawns who actually carry out the attack.

It's all about money or power or both.

No this is not the translation of the Text inside the certificate.

The Story of the certificate is as below

It is issued to those who were suicide bombers and got killed while taking out their targets. these suicide bombers were youth of their own and was lured in to be so in the name of Islam. They attacked many cities of Pakistan. They have already been condemned by leading scholars of our country.
The militant organistion of Baitullah Mahsud is behind this publications and it says that Mr xyz laid his life while attacking his target at place x, and we bear witness that he is a Shaheed
Now Shahadat is something that only Allah will tell as to who was and wasn't. But one thing which is true is that you aint gona anywhere by killing innocent civilians.
I hope that explains it all.

Thanks MGM,

I seem to be on another page. Can you ( or anyone) update me on the this cert. Who gives it & to whom and why

The whole thing is not clear.

it says: " may Allah accept your Shahadat and make your offort fruitful by bringing Islamic Revolt".

I am not certain of this.
Why are they giving certificates? What good is a certificate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom