What's new

Can Pakistan and Bangladesh form a union like EU

Again, confusing trade with ideology is rather immature according to me.

The ideology is quite clear, Pakistan came into being to improve the lives of subcontinent Muslims but due to internal differences it was disintegrated. Now as we are progressing lots of things have changed .

Pakistan can get great advantage of this Union, Bangladesh is a big market for our Automobiles, IT, Defence , Agriculture industries and would provide great strategic advantage of location as well.

The first step for this should be internal dialogues and diplomacy then we should involve China and Burma to provide land communication and get on with the policies, protocols etc.

This will improve the lives of subcontinent muslims.

the relation of ideology with trade is there.

The ideology is quite clear, Pakistan came into being to improve the lives of subcontinent Muslims but due to internal differences it was disintegrated. Now as we are progressing lots of things have changed .

Pakistan can get great advantage of this Union, Bangladesh is a big market for our Automobiles, IT, Defence , Agriculture industries and would provide great strategic advantage of location as well.

The first step for this should be internal dialogues and diplomacy then we should involve China and Burma to provide land communication and get on with the policies, protocols etc.

This will improve the lives of subcontinent muslims.

the relation of ideology with trade is there.

Being a bit selfish, right?

Only mentioning the benefits that will accrue to Pakistan.

What about Bangladesh?

Still to be an appendage?

Why always bank on others like China and Burma etc.

Are you suggesting that Pakistan is deficient?

Being a bit selfish, right?

Only mentioning the benefits that will accrue to Pakistan.

What about Bangladesh?

Still to be an appendage?

Why always bank on others like China and Burma etc.

Are you suggesting that Pakistan is deficient?

Bangladesh will also get benefits, tea is one of their biggest exports Pakistan is a big market for tea,in terms of education they will get benefit and most importantly in defence they will get advantage.

China and Burma are necessary to provide "Land Communication" or do u expect that we will look forward to India for land route? no way.

Bangladesh will also get benefits, tea is one of their biggest exports Pakistan is a big market for tea,in terms of education they will get benefit and most importantly in defence they will get advantage.

China and Burma are necessary to provide "Land Communication" or do u expect that we will look forward to India for land route? no way.

Apart from tea, everything you have said is to Paksitan's advantage!

Land communication to where?

The Bay of Bengal is always there.

Salim

U have to remember that Bangladesh is ahead in some categories like in education, sanitation, democracy, mass people awarness. So, we are not leg behind. For example, our literacy rate is 70% now.

I am afraid that is not how Nedian is seeing it.

This is an open and fruitfull discussion. I think Nedian is a smart and intelligent guy who will join in this idea towards implementation process. So we have to examine the pros and cons of the idea.

Selim u r trying to turn off a good idea that salman proposed towards negetive aspect. In my view tie between BD and PAK has no problem at all.

Look it depends on how you view this partnership. If the intent is to exclude India, then its a negative thing.

However, if the intent is to take the first step towards a subcontinent union, then its a positive thing.

Look it depends on how you view this partnership. If the intent is to exclude India, then its a negative thing.

However, if the intent is to take the first step towards a subcontinent union, then its a positive thing.

This is not always true that inclusion of India in a union is necessary.

It isn't, but it will definitely vitiate the atmosphere, because India will view this as an anti-India alliance.

it depends on intentions Pakistan have no wrong intentions towards any country in the world so i will be surprised if India view it as anti-India alliance b/c it will be a economic and social welfare Union.

it depends on intentions Pakistan have no wrong intentions towards any country in the world so i will be surprised that India view it as anti-India alliance b/c it will be a economic and social welfare Union.

Nevertheless, it will signal better ties between Pak and Bangladesh, and the deliberate exclusion of India will definitely not go down well in New Delhi.

A scrapping of Passports and Visas for travel between B'desh and Pakistan would worry the security establishment in India to no end.

Selim u r trying to turn off a good idea that salman proposed towards negetive aspect. In my view tie between BD and PAK has no problem at all.

For a decision, one has to see the positive and the negatives before coming to a decision.

Mere kiteflying can cause heartbreaks and heartburns.

I say we have an Economic Union SAARC. Use it. Include China into it...it is bigger than EU then!

Back
Top Bottom