What's new

Can Pakistan and Bangladesh form a union like EU

India is a bigger economy itself but Pakistan and Bangladesh can become big economies so it is better not to include a bigger economy coz it will just eat you.

Hmm....that can be sorted out in the details of the agreement. There is no fixed rule which says that smaller countries will suffer because of a union.

Infact, it has been observed that small countries almost always benefit from foreign investment.

Hmm....that can be sorted out in the details of the agreement. There is no fixed rule which says that smaller countries will suffer because of a union.

Infact, it has been observed that small countries almost always benefit from foreign investment.

yes smaller countries can be Benefited from foreign investment not from foreign dominance

bro Pakistan is quite a big power it is a mistake to consider it as a small nation.

yes smaller countries can be Benefited from foreign investment not from foreign dominance

bro Pakistan is quite a big power it is a mistake to consider it as a small nation.

I was referring to bangladesh.

If Pakistan is a big economic power, then why are you afraid of dominance?

Bangladesh is also a big country.

kindly suggest the road map.

In terms of population.....yes.

In terms of economic power/land area.......no.

I think the current efforts of all countries should be to bring peace and stability in the region.

This can be done by cooperation to end terrorism/separatism in the subcontinent.

Once the region is stable enough, and enough trust exists between the countries, we can start talking about a union.

Their can be no union between countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh etc or even between SARC countries. The idea of such union is absurd!

There should be a union.

could u tell us why are u saying this?

Ok... You want to unite Pakistan and Bangladesh economically?

If yes!

You think that you and the bengalis can develope a mutual trust in each other after 1971 issue and the thinking of Bengalis towards you?

I think not! Its not possible to trust each other on any basis.

I can go on and trust the SriLankans, Maldivians, Bhutanians, Nepalians, but Bangladeshi - I will not!... The same they think about us.. Most of them!

My opinion only....thou you can trust if you want, its your own choice.

If yes!

You think that you and the bengalis can develope a mutual trust in each other after 1971 issue and the thinking of Bengalis towards you?

I can go on and trust the SriLankans, Maldivians, Bhutanians, Nepalians, but Bangladeshi - I will not!... The same they think about us.. Most of them!

PtpB, you are worried about 1971?

Think of the conflicts between European countries.

France and England, Austria and Germany, Italy and the rest of Europe, World War I, World War II, Holocaust, Balkan countries, England and Ireland, etc.etc.

Don't you think most of Europe would hate each other after such a violent history?
But they don't....because they've finally "grown up".

Thanks

PtpB, you are worried about 1971?

Think of the conflicts between European countries.

France and England, Austria and Germany, Italy and the rest of Europe, World War I, World War II, Holocaust, Balkan countries, England and Ireland, etc.etc.

Don't you think most of Europe would hate each other after such a violent history?
But they don't....because they've finally "grown up".

Thanks

Quite right!

But i already know what you stated.

But still it doesn't change my thinking because we in the South Asia (including India) are Still Immature.

Thanks

If yes!

you are right that we have trust deficiency but i think you should see the bangladeshis in this forum want this i havnt seen any who is against such union so we also need to develop cooperation also a enemy of enemy is a friend (just a example).

you are right that we have trust deficiency but i think you should see the bangladeshis in this forum want this i havnt seen any who is against such union so we also need to develop cooperation also a enemy of enemy is a friend (just a example).

True Nedian, But its not that the guys who show up on this forum, represent the whole bengali society!

I have seen enough of them to see the hatered in their eyes! My personal experience and Opinion.

Thanks

According to BD commoner "They had enough of India and now Know the Ground Reality".
They think they will be better off with Pakistan, a Muslim country.

According to BD commoner "They had enough of India and now Know the Ground Reality".
They think they will be better off with Pakistan, a Muslim country.

Of course.

You are the common BD, right?

It is enjoyable out here to find half baked statements glibly pandered as authoritative without any facts backing it up.

Quite an insult to the intellect is what I would say.

It is unfortunate that some take it for granted that others are babes in the wood and totally stupid.

If indeed, because BD is a Moslem country it should join BD, then why in the name of Dickens, did they split?

And don't give the usual paranoid answer - India did it!!

If indeed India did it, do you take it that the Pakistanis and the East Pakistanis were that incompetent to allow India to do it?

Man, you guys should be in the film script writing industry!

In fact, you insult Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom