What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

what will i say if some guy has some arabic text(probably kalima) in his avatar and then supports the atheist girl??

Not because i agree with all she said there, i thanked her post just to make you and this thing called zulky more and more angry you haters!

Not because i agree with all she said there, i thanked her post just to make you and this thing called zulky more and more angry you haters!

it was really laughable for me then angry, you hypocrite, hypocrites change colours like crickets

what will i say if some guy has some arabic text(probably kalima) in his avatar and then supports the atheist girl??

Brother, Press on settings on top right corner (right next to my profile). After you enter settings screen, on the left side of the screen it says "My Account" and under "My Account" click on "Edit Ignore List". After entering the "Edit Ignore List" page, Write the user's name, and voila the specific user's posts are totally ignored/can't see his posts anymore. This can save you lots of time and headache, trust me :D

Edit: Trust me, it is not worth discussing with people who have quadruple personalities

it was really laughable for me then angry, you hypocrite, hypocrites change colours like crickets

Oh really?

Atleast i dont change flags like you false flag troll and i never log in with different accounts to insult my own countrymen like zulky did many times, so fix yourselves first you really are the last persons to accuse others for being hypocrits.

Oh really?

Atleast i dont change flags like you false flag troll and i never log in with different accounts to insult my own countrymen like zulky did many times, so fix yourselves first you really are the last persons to accuse others for being hypocrits.

its not false flag you troll, im pakistani everyone knows that troll

Yeah everybody knows that, you are a well known troll here on pdf. You just found your Dannish fake Turkish verision soulmate his name is zulky congrats have fun troll.

Quasar do you even know what you are supporting when you thank Deno's post? He is calling Allah "imaginary" friend and our Prophet Muhammed's teachings "delusional". At least now people see how far you people can go.

Edit: I am against any form of racial and religious discrimation as you can see my posts in this thread. But i can't tolerate when people who call themselves Muslims mock my religion - Islam.

I respect peoples beliefs what I wrote was not for people who were discussing normally and repectfull. Those were the words for people who were discussing religion, which they believe to be secret, on a thread about a Jewish citizens of Turkeys who was electe for Eurovision... If people like them can bring religion into this and not offend anyone I am pretty sure my mocking of them would not offend anyone too...

If I remember right, muslims should be examples for all humanity and where is the humanity in people who were being racist towards all from the faith of judahism... If you hadn't noticed, some people here were rejoicing that Allah was damning Jewish people, tthey are cursed race and etc...

They were quoteing from Quran and discussing that whom the Allah gave the land of Israel... Really discussing whom should be the owner of the land from a book 1500 years ago? What kind of logic is that?

I would mack anyone with that way of though whether they are Muslim, Jewish, Christian or Atheist... They are both racist and deprive from logical mind.

Deno, it was Allah who judged Jews, not Muslims. Since you don't believe in Quran and see It as a simple book, you are in denial of Islam. Thank you for your confession. I learned all I wanted.

In my book, each human being is created equally. Again in my book, there is no love for heathens. I hope you ll find your own peace. Btw don't take these forums seriously, or you ll make your life miserable.

I respect peoples beliefs what I wrote was not for people who were discussing normally and repectfull. Those were the words for people who were discussing religion, which they believe to be secret, on a thread about a Jewish citizens of Turkeys who was electe for Eurovision... If people like them can bring religion into this and not offend anyone I am pretty sure my mocking of them would not offend anyone too...

If I remember right, muslims should be examples for all humanity and where is the humanity in people who were being racist towards all from the faith of judahism... If you hadn't noticed, some people here were rejoicing that Allah was damning Jewish people, tthey are cursed race and etc...

They were quoteing from Quran and discussing that whom the Allah gave the land of Israel... Really discussing whom should be the owner of the land from a book 1500 years ago? What kind of logic is that?

I would mack anyone with that way of though whether they are Muslim, Jewish, Christian or Atheist... They are both racist and deprive from logical mind.

so jews are killing muslimsfo sake of humanity, and thats humanity to you?

please go to kitchen you cant have an intelligent arguement here

thanks

so jews are killing muslimsfo sake of humanity, and thats humanity to you?

please go to kitchen you cant have an intelligent arguement here

thanks
It is not jews that are killing muslims, it is Israeli goverment... There are aroun 6 million people live in ısrael and only 750.000 people voted for Netanyahu. Most of the people in ısrael wants two state solution and end of the war/killing.

Please do not confuse goverments actions with people of that land. Thats why Indians and Pakistanis hate each other like Turks-Greks, Turks-Armenians, Arabs-Iranians,Chinese-Indians, etc etc....

Deno, it was Allah who judged Jews, not Muslims. Since you don't believe in Quran and see It as a simple book, you are in denial of Islam. Thank you for your confession. I learned all I wanted.

In my book, each human being is created equally. Again in my book, there is no love for heathens. I hope you ll find your own peace. Btw don't take these forums seriously, or you ll make your life miserable.

How do you know that she dont believe in Quran? Who are you people to judge others faith? Who do you think you are?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

How do you know that she dont believe in Quran? Who are you people to judge others faith? Who do you think you are?

except alexander!!! I love you as well anyway ( who thinks his tolerance is a pre-request for any comment to appear here ) people are not obligated to see eye to eye!not even the most unconventional opinion which has been expressed in a quite inconvenient way, entitles anyone here to try to construct an "ENEMY" out of his people

But I am glad to see that majorty here shares a common ground; TURKIYE! and our Achivments! and this is what matters!!

I have no doubt about our integrity! with knowing this fact I am quite relax!!! as Alienoz_TR wrote " Btw don't take these forums seriously, or you ll make your life miserable " :lol:

In Turkey we treat our women with respect, they are our equals.

Please go back to your cave! That's were you belong troll.

so women are forbidden to go to kitchen in turkey??

i live in cave, dude the virus has infected your brain function

It is not jews that are killing muslims, it is Israeli goverment... There are aroun 6 million people live in ısrael and only 750.000 people voted for Israel. Most of the people in ısrael wants two state solution and end of the war/killing.

Please do not confuse goverments actions with people of that land. Thats why Indians and Pakistanis hate each other like Turks-Greks, Turks-Armenians, Arabs-Iranians,Chinese-Indians, etc etc....

lol, as if the israelis are hostages of israel govt, stop fooling

Back
Top Bottom