What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

Allah kicked jews out of the land, they started worshiping a golden cow after moses just went to recieve ten commandments, jews were inobedient, they betrayed and killed prophets who wanted to guide the idiots to right way

they killed jesus as, now they cry, why they were kicked out, it was allah's will

prophet muhammad was born in non jew people because allah wanted to insult jews,allah in quranalready said, he took the favoured nation status from them

why some holy land be promised to inobedient and thankless nation as jews

also jews were once a nation, now they are just a bunch of various european ethnics and african ethnics who claim to be promised people

such a load of bullshitt and crap

jews owe jesus some thing, jesus will come and repay them by kick their butt

Allah kicked jews out of the land, they started worshiping a golden cow after moses just went to recieve ten commandments, jews were inobedient, they betrayed and killed prophets who wanted to guide the idiots to right way
According to Islam Allah sent 128,000 thousands prophets to ALL nations. So Jews were ONLY nation out of thousands which preserved teachings of prophets and monotheism. Also Jews produced more great prophets than all other nations combined.

So who are you to insult the Jews? Little racist ignorant.

According to Islam Allah sent 128,000 thousands prophets to ALL nations. So Jews were ONLY nation out of thousands which preserved teachings of prophets and monotheism. Also Jews produced more great prophets than all other nations combined.

So who are you to insult the Jews? Little racist ignorant.

It is believed by some sources to be around 128.000 but we can't be sure about its authenticity, since the sources are disputed. But Moses and Aaron (as) were specifically sent to Jews as was Jesus (as) as far as i remember, but Muhammad (sav) was sent to all humanity, unlike the other prophets. That is why he is the last prophet of Allah, and why his message was universal.

Judahism vs Islam hmmm

Whose imaginary friend is most powerfull and whose delusional teachings are most rightousness....

Ths thread was about a Jewish citizen of Turkey who was elected to represent our country in Eurovision and some racists and some religious people made this into a faith war and racist comments section...

If you are here to praise or critisize this man for his talent, you are at the right place...

But please keep your racist and ridiculus religion war to yourself or atleast do those absurd arguments somewhere else....

It's always the same religious fanatics doing this, Zulkarnayen ignorant little man this is an international defence forum!

m 60 crewman, a Turkish flag on his wall, knows Turkish, knows about Turkish history and politics, knows Quan and tasfir

500 who are you man? :lol:[/QUOTE/]

Wow he only said "rica ederim" doesnt mean he know Turkish.

Btw i think 500 is one of the greatest, smartest and most intelligent comentators on pdf.

m 60 crewman, a Turkish flag on his wall, knows Turkish, knows about Turkish history and politics, knows Quan and tasfir

500 who are you man? :lol:[/QUOTE/]

Wow he only said "rica ederim" doesnt mean he know Turkish.

Btw i think 500 is one of the greatest, smartest and most intelligent comentators on pdf.

who wrote the opposite? dude :lol:

most of my best friends were jews in states, amsterdam and tampere!

Judahism vs Islam hmmm

Whose imaginary friend is most powerfull and whose delusional teachings are most rightousness....

Ths thread was about a Jewish citizen of Turkey who was elected to represent our country in Eurovision and some racists and some religious people made this into a faith war and racist comments section...

If you are here to praise or critisize this man for his talent, you are at the right place...

But please keep your racist and ridiculus religion war to yourself or atleast do those absurd arguments somewhere else....

shame on you atheist girl, we are not discussing you so kindly go away

may allah show you how imaginary he is when you die idiot

the spanish jews were brought to turkey for religious reasons, they were being raped in spain for religious reasons, they were never part of turkey, its islam and teachings of islam that ottomans followed and gave home to homeless jews, and now these same jews are killing muslims, so where is no religion in that??

Quasar do you even know what you are supporting when you thank Deno's post? He is calling Allah "imaginary" friend and our Prophet Muhammed's teachings "delusional". At least now people see how far you people can go.

Edit: I am against any form of racial and religious discrimation as you can see my posts in this thread. But i can't tolerate when people who call themselves Muslims mock my religion - Islam.

shame on you atheist girl, we are not discussing you so kindly go away

may allah show you how imaginary he is in dooms day idiot

Calm down. Because they ,secularists, lost the power in Turkey, they are getting angry day by day. I always thought secularists receive higher education, and are being gentle. Apparently they are not.

Quasar do you even know what you are supporting when you thank Deno's post? He is calling Allah "imaginary" friend. At least now people see the hypocricy.

all these 3 of them are idiots...

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

hearing this from an intelligent guy himself :lol:

all these 3 of them are idiots...

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

hearing this from an intelligent guy himself :lol:

And this comes from an pakistani false flagging troll, you are very ignorant alsoblind and fanatic same like the taliban, take zulky with you and go join them.

And they (jews) said, "Our hearts are wrapped." But, [in fact], Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is it that they believe.

Bakara 2/88

And this comes from an pakistani false flagging troll, you are very ignorant alsoblind and fanatic same like the taliban, take zulky with you and go join them.

what will i say if some guy has some arabic text(probably kalima) in his avatar and then supports the atheist girl??

Back
Top Bottom