What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

24 pages and running. To outsiders it would seem apparent that our Indian neighbors suffer from some sort of complex. We are happy and content with ourselves.

The question that remains is why you Indians are obsessed with creating some sort of connection with Pakistanis?

I can be polite and even friends with Indians, but India as a nation is a colonial plant in our region.

Pakistanis are big hearted people and treat Indian guests warmly,however the same cannot be said for Indians.

Actions speak louder than words.

Just a couple months ago, these Bhartis tried to frame 3 innocent phone salesmen from Lahore and tried to label them as LET members. The GoI was quickly exposed for trying to manufacture the escapade, suggesting that perhaps many of their other allegations are also cooked up.

The Indians in their hearts will never get over their hate for Pakistan, even If they are nice face to face. This is because we have rejected them, and want no part in their hegemonic ambitions.

We are a fiercely independent people ranging from religion, customs, culture, to honor, hospitality and our ideals.

This whole aman ki asha hogwash is to brainwash the youth of Pakistan, so that slowly Indian can invade Pakistan through their cheap entertainment industry. It is equivalent to mental slavery, and I am completely against it.

No friendship with India.

Pakistan Zindabad!!! :pakistan:

that is aman ka tamasha...........

aman ki asha and without kashmire wohh!!! :suicide:

Then world accepts passports for the rest its bullets.
I ve stayed in 5 counries for same cause and never faced bullets.

Atleast they don't cause deaths. On the otherhand women's lust for diamonds killed millions of people in Africa.
Its the man's lust for woman which makes them to present her the diamond.hence its the man's lust which is to be blamed for deaths in africa.

Sometimes you have to be hypocritical to hypocrites.
if you are a hypocrite you can never be hypocritical.

How do you know??
in general.............

Sorry your concept cannot be allowed in India until you come up with a successful example...Pakistan perhaps.
btw who are you to allow/disallow.I dont need any permission form hypcrites to work for women in india.Infact i alredy been doing from school days.
what can be better example than india with its 1.2 billion population.

So you are saying that India/Malayasian/Indonesian/SG/US/UK or where ever the Chinese have emigrated in the past have no right over the Yellow Basin Chinese Civilization just bcs now the above said region comes under the control of PRC.

Again you are mistaking Ethnicity/race with land

Ethinicity is what your DNA is made up of, land is land where you currently are!

IF a Malaysian Chinese claims Yellow River...it is them relating to the fact that their ancestor came from there...WHICH CAN NOT CHANGE! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR DNA!

But if an Indian moved and stayed in China, somehow got the citizenship, he or she can not claim to be part of the Yellow River civilization because their DNA is Indian! Is that simple enough?

24 pages and running. To outsiders it would seem apparent that our Indian neighbors suffer from some sort of complex. We are happy and content with ourselves.

The question that remains is why you Indians are obsessed with creating some sort of connection with Pakistanis?

I can be polite and even friends with Indians, but India as a nation is a colonial plant in our region.

Pakistanis are big hearted people and treat Indian guests warmly,however the same cannot be said for Indians.

Actions speak louder than words.

Just a couple months ago, these Bhartis tried to frame 3 innocent phone salesmen from Lahore and tried to label them as LET members. The GoI was quickly exposed for trying to manufacture the escapade, suggesting that perhaps many of their other allegations are also cooked up.

The Indians in their hearts will never get over their hate for Pakistan, even If they are nice face to face. This is because we have rejected them, and want no part in their hegemonic ambitions.

We are a fiercely independent people ranging from religion, customs, culture, to honor, hospitality and our ideals.

This whole aman ki asha hogwash is to brainwash the youth of Pakistan, so that slowly India can invade Pakistan through their cheap entertainment industry. It is equivalent to mental slavery, and I am completely against it.

No friendship with India.

Pakistan Zindabad!!! :pakistan:

You are an outsider in this region that brought along the bigotry and savagery of your own desert.

Till the time we get rid of that savagery and bigotry from our Dharmic lands, Aman ki asha is quite difficult.

Go back and take back your ideology we will be fine. We don't need you, nor any part of your ideology or hate filled bigotry.

I ve stayed in 5 counries for same cause and never faced bullets

Were you carrying World Peace Passport at that time.

Its the man's lust for woman which makes them to present her the diamond.hence its the man's lust which is to be blamed for deaths in africa.

And its the Woman's fascination with expensive diamonds also. Why can't women just ask for some coral shells...but no..they want diamonds ...which causes all the problems in Africa. The African blood diamond conflicts can be stopped tomorrow if the women as a whole say no no diamond engagement rings.

Iif you are a hypocrite you can never be hypocritical.

As I said before I become a hypocrite to hypocrites.

in general.............

Again your personal observation..nothing more.

btw who are you to allow/disallow.I dont need any permission form hypcrites to work for women in india.Infact i alredy been doing from school days.

A citizen of India..is that enough for you.

what can be better example than india with its 1.2 billion population.

Find somewhere else sister..180 million is an easier population than 1.2 billion.

Again you are mistaking Ethnicity/race with land

Ethinicity is what your DNA is made up of, land is land where you currently are!

IF a Malaysian Chinese claims Yellow River...it is them relating to the fact that their ancestor came from there...WHICH CAN NOT CHANGE! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR DNA!

But if an Indian moved and stayed in China, somehow got the citizenship, he or she can not claim to be part of the Yellow River civilization because their DNA is Indian! Is that simple enough?

Ticker said that Pakistanis are scions of IVC civilization and no one else. In that way Muhajirs also can claim IVC but at the same time their relatives back in India or their Hindu neighbours cannot do so as they are Indians. How ridiculous logic is that?

You are an outsider in this region that brought along the bigotry and savagery of your own desert.

Till the time we get rid of that savagery and bigotry from our Dharmic lands, Aman ki asha is quite difficult.

Go back and take back your ideology we will be fine. We don't need you, nor any part of your ideology or hate filled bigotry.

Pakistan is my land. You stick to Guttar Pradesh boss. :smokin:

Pakistan is my land. You stick to Guttar Pradesh boss. :smokin:

No, the Arians are just freebooters.

They will never belong to this land.

And their "hashr" will be no different in this land than in Spain.

Just wait and watch. ;)

Re: Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Why?

1. Because Indians and Pakistanis are most stupid people on earth
2. Because both elect corrupt leaders
3. Because both believe spending billions of dollars on army and navy
4. Because both countries are at the bottom of all parameters of development and human development index
5. Because both believe in keeping millions of children uneducated
6. Because both believe in conspiracy theories

Guys wake up, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are worst nations in world. Whole world is having higher capita income, higher devlopment and better HDI than south asia and africa.
Name the regions of world Americas south and north, europe, east asia, middleeast or central asia all are better developed than south asia and africa.

Yes Indians and Pakistanis are most stupid people on whole earth for they spend their entire energies in fighting each other rather than feeding millions of poor people in both countries.

@Vinod2070

And by the way who are you to tell some Pakistani to go out? This country of ours belongs to us! Many of us have our origins from Afghanistan, Iran, Middle East and Central Asia. Arabs in main Arab land are mostly of Palestinian and Egyption origin, majority of Americans, Australians are Anglo Saxons, and when you care to have a look at the history of the cast system in India, do tell me somethig about it. According to what little i have studied, and what Dalits of India claim, it were those invaders from the west who entered through Persia and restructured the Indian society, who founded Hinduism and institutionalized the cast system. I am a Punjabi, I belong to this land, and we have absolutely no problem with any one coming from middle east or central Asia. Because we here in Pakistan live as equal citizen of Pakistan. However you's want to look for the invaders of India who still manage to exploit Dalits in the most ruthless ways.

No, the Arians are just freebooters.

They will never belong to this land.

And their "hashr" will be no different in this land than in Spain.

Just wait and watch. ;)

Don't hate. My tribe and my people have been one with the land for centuries. We are the people that provide the breadbasket to the entire nation. We are the simple sipahis who put Indians in their place. We are Pakistani.

You took a full round turn here. The confusing part for Pakistanis are that you claim IVC civilization due to the reason that it only lies in your boundary. It means ideologically you are not aligned with the IVCs further inheritances and if you believe that Ghouri and Ghazni turns out to be your hero who were not only invaders but actually destroyer of Vedic culture as well which was crux of IVC. So either made them hero or disown the claim on IVC.

Rest is whatever you want to keep the name is your choice but be on the side but atleast decide on which side you are.

I think those claiming it were claiming it because of ancestry rather than boundary issues! Well, ask those who are claiming it...

I do not really know my ancestry and it would be a lie to say anything or claim anything...for me I am claiming it for boundary! But that is only because I AM PAKISTANI BY ORIGIN!

Don't hate. My tribe and my people have been one with the land for centuries. We are the people that provide the breadbasket to the entire nation. We are the simple sipahis who put Indians in their place. We are Pakistani.

OK. Keep the application with all this ready when the time comes.

May be they will be considered with sympathy. I hope so for your sake.

Somehow, I worry they may not be.

They were not in Spain. ;)

Pakistan went from 100% Dharmic to Islamic, India still today remains close to 84% Dhamric (Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain). You can do the math on who got slaughtered and converted, and who didnt.

Apparently in your vocabulary, people need to be forced! People can't choose no wonder you can not understand sooo many concepts!

OK. Keep the application with all this ready when the time comes.

May be they will be considered with sympathy. I hope so for your sake.

Somehow, I worry they may not be.

They were not in Spain. ;)

Your hate for Islam permeates in your sweaty paws. If you as a Bharti consider a Parsi to be Indian, then what problem have you with people that don't originate from the sub-continent?

Ting Ting Ting.

I got it. Because you hate Muslims.

LoLz.

Worry about shining India, and not Pakistan.

Abandoned, Aborted, or Left for Dead: These Are the Vanishing Girls of Pakistan

Abandoned, Aborted, or Left for Dead: These Are the Vanishing Girls of Pakistan - Habiba Nosheen & Hilke Schellmann - The Atlantic

Ranking matters as it shows how well our women fare when compared to other countries and it also shows that Pakistanis should be last one teaching us how to treat our women.

Its the same everywhere...Everyone has some psychopaths who do some damage and media loves it!

What about Saas-Bahu assaults??

Sorry found this funny! The country which produces the largest productions of SAAS-BAHU dramas?!

Back
Top Bottom