What's new

Can Afghan troops hold off the Taliban after Nato withdraws?

But you forget, the Afghan National Army will have the support of the Brave Indian Army with them.

You are not suggesting that after NATO exits , Indians will turn their tails and run out of Afghanistan.

Not the Brave Indian Army. No the Courageous Indian Army will go in to help their Afghan partners.

Or are they going to Chicken Out as usual ? :undecided:

The indians aren't so suicidal. Butt hurt over their failed experiment yes. Suicidal no.

They should be grateful for what you guys have done to them? You guys openly support the Taliban in AFG and then ask why are they ungrateful lol

btw, don't pull numbers out of your behind. The Pashtuns support the taliban, the Parsis (tajiks/Hazara) don't. They're like oil and water.

well he had to come up with a number. 70% is as good as any I guess lol

Your country supports the houthis, militant groups in eastern Africa and I believe certain taleban factions as well :lol:

What's your point? We're you trying to make one?

Good for you guys!! Having dreams about Jehad in Kashmir with them huh?

The longer you support terrorism for helping your cause, the more your country heading for destruction.

Just think about it, who will Taliban prefer in neighbourhood??

A democratic government or groups who have same ideologies like them..

The Americans are the ones liaising with Qatar royal family to open a political office for the Talebs. I guess that makes them terrorists too

The Americans are the ones liaising with Qatar royal family to open a political office for the Talebs. I guess that makes them terrorists too

I didnt called your country a terrorist nation.. I said sympathizing with them will cause you more harm.. Do not compare US with your country.. They have the luxury of leaving Afghan to chaos but you don't..

I didnt called your country a terrorist nation.. I said sympathizing with them will cause you more harm.. Do not compare US with your country.. They have the luxury of leaving Afghan to chaos but you don't..

We have the luxury of (non aid) economic leverage and rich crossover of tribes which I'm sure we will be exploiting.

Broken glass must be stepped on, yes. But as long as we ensure anti Pakistan puppets and their masters in Kabul don't cause trouble we should be fine. Pockets of resistance to Pakistan from across the border will be dealt with - overtly and covertly.

I'm concerned but not alarmed per se.

As for Afghanistan I hope for the best (for our sake and theirs)

We've been more generous to them than even Iran - which puts them in concentration camps; they are mistreated and thrashed often by Iranian security services. We allow them to roam freely, give them ID cards and allow them to earn their bread in our country without even work permits. There's a reason why they are loathe to return back.

I don't think the Talebs can be "reliable" allies ever but thus far they are the least of all evils. Despite the fact that they ignored our advice in 1998 when we told them to expel foreign jihadis from afghan soil.

To create bad blood for Afghans in Pakistan

Suspected militants with ANA, Pak Army uniforms and explosives arrested in KP
DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: Security forces conducted different raids in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Sunday arresting four suspects, including two key commanders, besides seizing uniforms of Pakistani and Afghan National Army along with a huge quantity of arms and explosives.

Security sources told Dawn.Com that the law enforcement agencies conducted a raid in Samar Bagh area of Lower Dir district and seized uniforms of Pakistan Army and the Afghan National Army (ANA) and arrested two suspects, who were shifted for further investigations.

The sources further claimed that seven hand grenades, six detonators, three kilograms of explosives, nine mines, 7 mm gun, one Kalashnikov and several Chinese made guns were recovered from the suspects.

The officials added that five uniforms of Pakistan Army and Afghan National Army each and the suspects were planning to conduct an attack disguised as ANA or Pakistani army personnel.

In another raid in Nowshera district’s Jaroba area in Pabbi tehsil, law enforcement agencies arrested two suspected key commanders affiliated to a militant group. The arrested men were suspected to be the militant’s main source of weapons supply in Tirah Valley.

The official sources added that the suspected militants were shifted to an undisclosed location for interrogation.

— Contribution by Zahir Shah Sherazi

But you forget, the Afghan National Army will have the support of the Brave Indian Army with them.

You are not suggesting that after NATO exits , Indians will turn their tails and run out of Afghanistan.

Not the Brave Indian Army. No the Courageous Indian Army will go in to help their Afghan partners.

Oh...are you referring to the same way how some thousand brave Pakistan army turn their tails and ran out of east Pakistan in 1971???.... there are different better ways other than using insulting words to show your anguish....If you choose to continue...then of course people will troll...

this current situation can only get better cant be more worst than it

will afghan taliban help in kashmir jihad
People like you are the reason why Pakistan is in this situation!
Thats why Pakistan needs a strong military leader so you can go help your afghani taliban and leave Pakistan in peace.

it will be tough with the brave pakistani army backing taliban and other insurgents in the area. terrorists all round the world find a ray of hope in the great pakistani army(remember laden in abbotabad).

Oh...are you referring to the same way how some thousand brave Pakistan army turn their tails and ran out of east Pakistan in 1971???.... there are different better ways other than using insulting words to show your anguish....If you choose to continue...then of course people will troll...

ya they were busy killing unarmed bengalis and raping unarmed women(3mn murders and 200000 rapes) but the moment some people with guns(mukti bahini and indian army) came these brave murderers and rapists pissed in their pants and surrendered, 93000 pakistani soldiers surrendered. the largest surrender since ww2. this shows pak army good at murdering and raping but really useless in war fighting

Back
Top Bottom