What's new

Camron's ancestors commited mass atrocities in India.

No incorrect, again i will come back to my first post. Afghanistan and the border belt of Pakistan is a mish mash of religions, cultures, and nations. To claim that all inhabitants of the region followed one religion is complete fallacy, even during the saracen rule, many Pathans such as the Isa-khaels followed paganism.

There is no document that corroborates the statement that there was a Major religion in this area, partly due to the cultural and tribal nature of the people, they were and still are very introvert and jealously guard what they perceive to be "their" cultures and customs.

Yes it is as described in my first post.

You see you are now getting confused The Gandahara Civilisation flourished during the Mauryans reign in 305BC prior to that there is sufficient archaeological and cultural evidence to support the founding of Zoristrian belief in Afghanistan region during the reign of Zarathushtra in the city of Balkh and since most history of Pathans can be traced back to 550BC and Zrarthushtra propagated Zoroastrianism in 500BC.

As stated earlier Taxila is in the Punjab/Hazara belt where Ashoka wrote his famous edict on the stones of Ashoka, there are two entirely different places from the tribal belts.

Again you are kind of jumping the gun, there is so much going on in that region that you cannot just pin it down to one culture. It would be very unwise to make such claims.

As stated earlier there is significant evidence of Zorastrian, Greco Pagan, Buddhist and Islamic influence in the region, there is no evidence to support which was the major religion at any given time in that region.

I suggest some independent reading:
The Pathans: 550 BC - AD 1957 - Sir Olaf Caroe.

That was really worth reading. Thank you. I'm bit confused as Pathans are considered segmentary lineage ethnic group, which is unique in subcontinent. Also Pashtu is not north-indic language(derived from Sanskrit) but has Iranian root. That's why I was wondering if Pashtuns migrated on later part of history. I'll read the book if I have time. Thanks.

That Indians just made a hero out of the prodigy of the killer of their ancestors.

By that logic Babar, Gaznavi have also killed thousands in Pakistan but you have missile in their name.

Did i told you that they have killed Muslims too because they were invaders and have to kill part of ruling forces including Muslims.

When you can have missiles in the name of foreigners who don't belong to Pakistan, we are just using Britishers for our cause.

By that logic Babar, Gaznavi have also killed thousands in Pakistan but you have missile in their name.

Did i told you that they have killed Muslims too because they were invaders and have to kill part of ruling forces including Muslims.

When you can have missiles in the name of foreigners who don't belong to Pakistan, we are just using Britishers for our cause.

Ok thank you for accepting that Indians have no issue with British killings of Indians in the past.

On the topic of naming weapons lolzz i wonder if naag (snakes) have nationality too

OK OK Come back to the Topic
:cheers:

Ask Cameroon about it. :D

sir' why should i ask Honorable prime minister david cameroon she's not british (she is a canadian/u.s citizen) when i have the privilege to ask my Honorable prime minister stephen harper :lol:

sir' why should i ask Honorable prime minister david cameroon she's not british (she is a canadian/u.s citizen) when i have the privilege to ask my Honorable prime minister stephen harper :lol:

Well still he can help you. ;)

And the entire Sub-continent to individuals who were ruling different parts of it.

the current day "India" was never there before 1947.

So please come out of this delusion.

On the other hand its interesting to note that Indians are willing to forgive their british masters but still go on blabbering about Muslim invaders' actions.

:angel:

Because unlike the British , Muslim invaders attacked and destroyed our place of worship our temples.They even forcefully converted many Hindus in to Muslims.

I think what David Cameron said was right, but indeed we all have our opinions, would this result in war, in the condition pakistan is in now with the floods I don't think thats a way to go, tell me your opinion guys.

Yes he has his opinions and we don't argue with that, but to say we are looking both ways... I have already posted the reasons why Pakistanis are angry in this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...tions-us-policies-pakistan-4.html#post1030743

There is no doubt that Buddhism had a tremendous impact from Mauryans this civilisation fought with the Greeks and they Greeks came to a bitter cease fire agreement they would give Gandhara and Arachosia (bagram) hence (bagram buddah) to the Mauryans and the remaining territory would stay with the Macedonian at the time.

RescueRanger u are one of the few i respect on this forum and i can say confidently that many other indians do it too.

BTW , its only the third gen Mauryans king Asoka got inspired by Buddhism after witnessing devastating war with Kalinga(my state) and spend the rest of his life spreading its value of non violence...before that founder of Mauryans empire Chandra gupta Maurya and his son were followers of some form of hindu religion.

Cool it with the Hinduvata history,not all conversions were by force or sword,lets keep religion out of it,even if some do try to provoke :smokin:

Its real history...not some Hinduvata history.
I made an honest point.Anyway its not for u.

Back
Top Bottom