What's new

CALIPHATE'S LAST YEAR (1923 PHOTOS of ISTANBUL)

-his statues are all around the country!

Ataturk died in 1938 how he can be responsible for other peoples action!

-Some people which has no sense of limit, think of him like a "god"

how he can be responsible for other peoples action!

HOW HE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FROM OTHER PEOPLES ACTION WHO EXPLOITED HIS NAME!!!

nice try boy! but democracy is not a regime where you can spread your lies and where you can make hate speeches or where you can declare people jew or mason or etc just because you dont like them or their ideas!

your homework

study ethics & law

your childish perception and description of democracy is an insult to the very nature of the concept's itself!

AP11072512775_620x350.jpg

so far I havent seen a single coherent and reasonable critics of Ataturk! but only some hate speeches!

in regard to your understanding of democracy;

nice to see some true belivers of democracy here like you! guess you so called "real democrats" are supporting the publication of Hz Muhammeds cartons in your countries which are "mature democracies" as well!?

Norway prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or ridicule someone or that incite hatred, persecution or contempt for someone due to their skin colour, ethnic origin, homosexual life style or orientation or, religion or philosophy of life.

^ Norwegian Penal code, Straffeloven, section 135 a.

No freedom for haters even in Norway.

If you tell someone "Jewish", "Kemalist", "Hidden Jew" for trying to insult, or try to ridicule (not to mention about try to ridicule former fathers) , or try to spread lie for hate YOU GO JAIL.

Besides we should not forget that Norway is always in the richest 10, "The more you are rich the easier to maintain democracy."

Despite Democracy is a different word from Fascism in all means, even literally, it is quite strange to see that some may confuse and act as they are same.

Hypocrisy of idiocracy?

Why do you think that is? Why do you think his statues are all around the country? Some people which has no sense of limit, think of him like a "god". You can insult Allah but you can't insult Kemal. In every class room his picture, in every primary schoolbooks the cover is a picture of him. And of course in every school statues of him. If that is not an exaggeration, what is?
And it is only natural that Muslim people came to bear hatred towards Kemal. In the end it was the Kemalist mentality that led to banning muslims women entering Universities for decades. That same mentality that led to Turkish Azan. And when Muslim people were banned from entering universities and working in official buildings they naturally distanced themselves from secularists/kemalists. Millions of people have been supressed for decades, No sane mind can deny that.

Edit: akli dengi yerinde olan adam kimsenin oyununa gelmez.

yes it's true you see statue and picture of him everywhere....

well again, it just shows how much respect people in Turkiye have for him.

at least he was handsome and not ugly :lol:

during my great years in Turkiye i never saw anyone --local or foreignor -speak out against Ataturk

what is there to speak out about? he was a good leader and he was good for his people

Still same in Turkey, but what you see here is because of high amount of Danish Cheese consumption :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

cirit i will say again, youtube is more suitable for your kindergarten posts, don't waste my time in this forum.

Shhhhhhhhsh , these are all your dreams Zulky, keep sleeping deep.LOL

Norway prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or ridicule someone or that incite hatred, persecution or contempt for someone due to their skin colour, ethnic origin, homosexual life style or orientation or, religion or philosophy of life.

^ Norwegian Penal code, Straffeloven, section 135 a.

No freedom for haters even in Norway.

If you tell someone "Jewish", "Kemalist", "Hidden Jew" for trying to insult, or try to ridicule (not to mention about try to ridicule former fathers) , or try to spread lie for hate YOU GO JAIL.

Besides we should not forget that Norway is always in the richest 10, "The more you are rich the easier to maintain democracy."

Despite Democracy is a different word from Fascism in all means, even literally, it is quite strange to see that some may confuse and act as they are same.

Hypocrisy of idiocracy?

what? NO! i have openly criticized the king in front of military personell and police officers, they can only dare touch me for that. i have used Jew as an insult in front of my teacher and he cant say i cant use that word. i am free here. where do you have that Norway prohibits hate speech? are you Glenn Becks twin or what?

Norway is more democratic and more FREE than even the "democracies protecter" USA.

EDIT: hmm i see this §135... and here you have it in Norwegian and the translation.

Norwegian!

Med diskriminerende eller hatefull ytring menes det å true eller forhåne noen, eller fremme hat, forfølgelse eller ringeakt overfor noen på grunn av deres
a) hudfarge eller nasjonale eller etniske opprinnelse,
b) religion eller livssyn, eller
c) homofile legning, leveform eller orientering.

English!

With discriminatory or hateful expression means threatening or insulting someone, or promote hatred, persecution or contempt towards anyone because of their
a) The color or national or ethnic origin,
b) religion or belief, or
c) gays orientation, lifestyle or orientation.

wich of those are "less democratic"? the same laws is based in Turkey to as far as i know, but not followed at it's best.

look at Sweden, Denmark, Finland etc. not rich countries but still a democratic country and society!

you dont need to be rich to have democracy. that is why there is democracy there... so you can have your right and not be oppressed by those who have power.

what? NO! i have openly criticized the king in front of military personell and police officers, they can only dare touch me for that. i have used Jew as an insult in front of my teacher and he cant say i cant use that word. i am free here. where do you have that Norway prohibits hate speech? are you Glenn Becks twin or what?

Norway is more democratic and more FREE than even the "democracies protecter" USA.

Dear Silko,

Penal Code is clear, as you can see I didn't make it myself. I do not know how old are you, as far as I understand from your phrases you are a student and not still an adult, most of the times people are more tolorated against teenagers and children (no offence pls.), but believe me if you were an adult and do the same, you'll go jail .

EDIT:

Dear Silko, I think I am misunderstood.

I dont say this code makes Norway less democratic, what I want to say is democracy is not saying lies and insulting freely, slandering and spreading hatred fredomly, and I gave Norwegian example as an example of Democracy :)

Besides Money is not a sufficient condition but is a necessary condition.
I do not know a poor democracy.

Dear Silko,

Penal Code is clear, as you can see I didn't make it myself. I do not know how old are you, as far as I understand from your phrases you are a student and not still an adult, most of the times people are more tolorated against teenagers ar children (no offence pls.), but believe me if you were an adult and do the same, you'll go jail .

i know a lot of people that is "adult" whatever that means... that has the same view as me and does insult the king and his family in debates in newssections. i can give you a news article and you can see for yourself. i can be even 12 years old. i may be a student, but i know a lot for being a student. and i certainly know my rights!

ok guess now we are all cool!!:lol:

any news about our defence indsutry?

There is intentional hate speech and insult and there is criticism. What we are doing here is not intentional insult/curse, but criticism. Democracy means you are entitled to rights such as belief and certain viewpoints. In other words, democracy accepts, it doesn't restrict. You guys try to restrict criticism of Kemal because you see him above humanity or similar. You think all of his policies were perfect and cannot be more perfect. Wake up from that illusion, Ataturk was just a guy who tried to implement European mentality and politics into Ottoman. Because the Ottoman had flaws (i accept that). But his methods and the policies he implemented had countless of mistakes lookign with today's eyes.
The funniest thing is this person died of alcohol overconsumption.

i know a lot of people that is "adult" whatever that means... that has the same view as me and does insult the king and his family in debates in newssections. i can give you a news article and you can see for yourself. i can be even 12 years old. i may be a student, but i know a lot for being a student. and i certainly know my rights!

Dear Silko,

When I said "no offence please", I really meant it. I am sorry if I made you to feel uncomfortable, my apologies. We we all 12 once :)

@ Silko --- isn't fascism, nationalism and even a degree of neo-nazism on the rise in the EU --Norway included?

last time we had facism here was during World war 2 :)

there is a VERY small minority of new nazis here, but they have mainly Russian roots! same can be said about Denmark to, Sweden is probably the most facist country in Scandinavia.

Dear Silko,

When I said "no offence please", I really meant it. I am sorry if I made you to feel unfortable, my apologies. We we all 12 once :)

ACCEPTED! :)

no, i am 18! i didnt feel uncomfortable. just that there is older people than me, and even ethnic Norwegians that criticizes religion the king and everything they want! :D

People of the star and holy crescent should not be fighting publicly or behind closed doors

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom