What's new

Aurangzeb, the Ornament of the Throne | 1618CE - 1659CE

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

From the 1650s to the 1700s, the fate of almost everyone on the subcontinent was tied with the story of a single man, Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir. He is, perhaps, the most relevant of the Mughal Emperors. He was the last of the Great Mughals and he stands among some of the most important kings of the Islamic World, a club he shares with the likes of Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, Caliph Abd al-Rahman III of Cordoba, Caliph Abd al-Malik of Damascus and Delhi Sultan Muhammad ibn Tughlaq. His remarkable story is grand in its scale, containing within it, the development of many identities, political ideas and even a religion but it is also a very human story. He was relatable in some aspects, perhaps not in his achievements but in his failures. This is the story of Mughal Shahanshah Aurangzeb Alamgir.

From the 1650s to the 1700s, the fate of almost everyone on the subcontinent was tied with the story of a single man, Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir. He is, perhaps, the most relevant of the Mughal Emperors. He was the last of the Great Mughals and he stands among some of the most important kings of the Islamic World, a club he shares with the likes of Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, Caliph Abd al-Rahman III of Cordoba, Caliph Abd al-Malik of Damascus and Delhi Sultan Muhammad ibn Tughlaq. His remarkable story is grand in its scale, containing within it, the development of many identities, political ideas and even a religion but it is also a very human story. He was relatable in some aspects, perhaps not in his achievements but in his failures. This is the story of Mughal Shahanshah Aurangzeb Alamgir.

No one gives a F*** to him in the history books. He killed his own brothers, jailed and tortured his father for the throne. He was biased towards one religion and was known for his atrocities on his own people of different religion......One of the worst among the Mughals.

To me...best was Jahangir, 2. Akbar, 3. Shahjahaan

Aurangzeb was an egotistical SOB and a genuinely terrible person, it amazes me how people still defend and praise him as some great, misunderstood leader. The Youtuber in the OP should quit reading crap from madrassa text books and presenting them as fact.

Aurangzeb was an egotistical SOB and a genuinely terrible person, it amazes me how people still defend and praise him as some great, misunderstood leader. The Youtuber in the OP should quit reading crap from madrassa text books and presenting them as fact.
You are wrong. Only Hindus and Sikhs don’t like him.

No one gives a F*** to him in the history books. He killed his own brothers, jailed and tortured his father for the throne. He was biased towards one religion and was known for his atrocities on his own people of different religion......One of the worst among the Mughals.

To me...best was Jahangir, 2. Akbar, 3. Shahjahaan
Apparently you have no idea what you are talking about or you got nifaq in your heart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom