What's new

C-130J crashes in Gwalior

The crash of American made, Boeing's C-130 J Super Hercules, one of the biggest and newest transport aircraft, is a mighty loss to India.

The crash has prompted shocked reactions considering the Boeing C-130's record of reliability and reputation.

I guess that whether its Russian made or American made Weapons or Aircrafts, it doesnot matter, as long is in Indian hands...you got admit it will fail and crash and then subsequently covered up.
Shows how much you know. It's a Lockhead Martin product. Disguising trolling with a veneer of rationality-FAIL.

indian members behaving like utter stupids here yaar . pakistan crash pakistani c-130 crash pakistani C-130 cross runway posting BS again and again . damn the issue here is indian C-130J crashed not PAF . ok ager hum PAF ko khatam ker deen to tum log IAF ko bhi scrap ker do gay ? whats this childish behavior ?

Duh, tell pakistani members to stop behaving as if we are the only ones in history to have crashed
a C-130.

Case in point, a British and Norwegian C-130Js (which were just as brand-new as IAF ones) had crashed before this
incident.
Moral of the story = accident can happen regardless of aircraft's origin or age. However aging will
increase the chances of crash. Your pathetic attempt at taking a dig at Indians in whatever way you can find
shows how frustrated and desperate you are.

Duh, tell pakistani members to stop behaving as if we are the only ones in history to have crashed
a C-130.

Case in point, a British and Norwegian C-130Js (which were just as brand-new as IAF ones) had crashed before this
incident.
Moral of the story = accident can happen regardless of aircraft's origin or age. However aging will
increase the chances of crash. Your pathetic attempt at taking a dig at Indians in whatever way you can find
shows how frustrated and desperate you are.
plane crash hoty hain even f-22 Raptor has crash . problem is why so many blunders recent days its only the issue here . something is really wrong . but its not mean anyone post in thread guys go back and bring 20-30 years old news and say look your air force did it in past its look so childish yaar

plane crash hoty hain even f-22 Raptor has crash . problem is why so many blunders recent days its only the issue here . something is really wrong . but its not mean anyone post in thread guys go back and bring 20-30 years old news and say look your air force did it in past its look so childish yaar

Smelling a conspiracy theory/Indian-specific problem in everything is what is childish. If you crash one of your AWACS and some
Indian makes fun of it, I assure you, some Pakistani will go back in time to dig up and post the article about
our old Airavat AEW prototype crash,

The forum has accumulated more jingos and trolls recently than decent member, that's the problem.

Nothing to do with spares or bad equipment. Total blame lies on India. Simple. This is a brand new spanking plane. This is not some Russian crap but American piece of hardware. I knew this would happen but not so quickly......India takes another L. The military is hampered by corrupt politicans and generals/officers. Time for a real change....

These Lockheed Martin C-130 are complicated planes to fly which needs high degree of Air Force pilot skills, plus 6 c-130s more will compensate the loss of one.

Does the Americans must have done something to the C-130s?

Plus Indian military has always deceived its citizenry with false sense of security. India's ability to produce indigenous weapons is more or less zero. A complete overhaul of defence policies and procurements is the need of the hour. Otherwise, India will surrender meekly to even Bangladesh and Srilankan forces even.

These Lockheed Martin C-130 are complicated planes to fly which needs high degree of Air Force pilot skills, plus 6 c-130s more will compensate the loss of one.

Does the Americans must have done something to the C-130s?

Plus Indian military has always deceived its citizenry with false sense of security. India's ability to produce indigenous weapons is more or less zero. A complete overhaul of defence policies and procurements is the need of the hour. Otherwise, India will surrender meekly to even Bangladesh and Srilankan forces even.
LOLLLL...I can understand your exitement:-)

Stupid the primary argument was abt C-130j crash, and u came up with excuse that just because our r higher so they got crashed and we have a long land mass..........all this is yr excuse to cover up yr incompetence in maintaining something!
We got ours in early 60s and the first crash we got was in 98 which was due to maintenance problem. And u on the otherhand have a better and more powerful version then ours, still it got crashed in just a span of 2 years!!!
I didn't come up with any such excuse. I only responded to your factually incorrect claim that skardu is higher than anything in India. The rest is your imagination, so cut the name calling.

Very good. So tell me whose failure is it, American made company or Indians who fly these planes? :close_tema::wacko:
Whatever may be the failure, definitely will come into Pic. You don't have to be super excited & made stupid conclusions about the whole Indian Defense Forces by means of one crash. Every one in the World knows reality who is strong & by what means.
As far as the Flying in concerned, don't think only PAF trains their Pilots & no one else.

what abut weather or air pocket ???????????:angel:
As per the Quality of plane, this doesn't seem to be the primary reason.

I feel any one of the reason:
1). A major Technical Snag during the Sortie.
2). Pilot Error which seems very remote as of now.

I just hope Indian Airforce is not going to follow indian navy footprints owing to series of accidents.

RIP to dead its always very painful for the families .

RIP to crew members, jab tak crash investigation ki report nahi aati kuch nahi kah sakate, IS IT SABOTAGE?BAD LUCK OF INDIAN ARMY?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom