What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Literally now it's a banana republic where just a rule of jungle is being implemented. No respect for public votes , shame on vh shujaat and deputy speaker. Constitution is amended as per the wishes of the corrupt tola.
Now any doubt left only our problems can be solved by the armed revolution ?

Allama KHR was popular among general public. He was very much against this corrupt system. I still think had IK not messed with him, both parties would have been a force to reckon with or both could have brought unprecedented street power that would have been enough for revolution.

Literally now it's a banana republic where just a rule of jungle is being implemented. No respect for public votes , shame on vh shujaat and deputy speaker. Constitution is amended as per the wishes of the corrupt tola.
Now any doubt left only can our problems be solved by the armed revolution ?
What are you smoking?
People don't have enough money to afford meals twice a day.
Rich mostly will not attend/participate, as usual
Govt employees can't attend political gatherings.
State uses brutal tactics to crackdown.
Rana Sana is IM.
They can also arrest protesters under Operation Radd-ul-Fsad.

There are no chances of revolution let alone armed revolution.

Current situation is similar to late Abbasids period. Rulers were incompetent & institutions were weak. Then, that mess was cleared by Hulagu Khan.
More apt question would be : who will play the role of Hulagu Khan now?
Our Middle Class - slim chance
India - High Chance

A wise poet once said
فطرت افراد سے اغماض بھی کر لیتی ہے
نہیں کرتی کبھی ملت کے گناہوں کو معاف
"God might forgive corrupt individuals but never ever forgives corrupt nations."

I
Neutral is the title he gave himself after blatantly siding with US backed regime change operation
If wadda Chaudhry really wrote that letter he used legal and constitutional lacuna.
And shujaat did that on Mr. NEUTRAL'S signal. But it is still legal.
The NEUTRAL won't rest till Pakistan becomes SRILANKA.
What one can do if CoAS has openly become a political Satan?

I
If wadda Chaudhry really wrote that letter he used legal and constitutional lacuna.
And shujaat did that on Mr. NEUTRAL'S signal. But it is still legal.
The NEUTRAL won't rest till Pakistan becomes SRILANKA.
What one can do if CoAS has openly become a political Satan?
there is no legal value of that letter as Ch. Shujat is not a Parliamentary Leader of PML-Q constitution is clearly worded with "Parliamentary Party"

If you remember during NS government around 15-20 PTI voted against the instruction of IK but their vote were not only counted but defection clause was not implemented on them.

Allama KHR was popular among general public. He was very much against this corrupt system. I still think had IK not messed with him, both parties would have been a force to reckon with or both could have brought unprecedented street power that would have been enough for revolution.

What are you smoking?
People don't have enough money to afford meals twice a day.
Rich mostly will not attend/participate, as usual
Govt employees can't attend political gatherings.
State uses brutal tactics to crackdown.
Rana Sana is IM.
They can also arrest protesters under Operation Radd-ul-Fsad.

There are no chances of revolution let alone armed revolution.

Current situation is similar to late Abbasids period. Rulers were incompetent & institutions were weak. Then, that mess was cleared by Hulagu Khan.
More apt question would be : who will play the role of Hulagu Khan now?
Our Middle Class - slim chance
India - High Chance

A wise poet once said
فطرت افراد سے اغماض بھی کر لیتی ہے
نہیں کرتی کبھی ملت کے گناہوں کو معاف
"God might forgive corrupt individuals but never ever forgives corrupt nations."
If you a reader then you should know revolutions don't happen where situations are ideal,peoples stomach are full and bank accounts are big. Revolution is always needed where people are miserable. Now give me the no of dealer so I can smoke that good shit as well in these depressing times.

there is no legal value of that letter as Ch. Shujat is not a Parliamentary Leader of PML-Q constitution is clearly worded with "Parliamentary Party"

If you remember during NS government around 15-20 PTI voted against the instruction of IK but their vote were not only counted but defection clause was not implemented on them.
I had not gone through how letter was circulated. There is definitely a constitutional lacuna he has invoked but it was kept secret. Party head had to inform members of head's direction. Since letter was kept secret members were not told to vote for Hamza so party head failed in informing his members.
Hope SC can strike it down unless their order comes from JAG branch.
NEUTRAL is not resting.

If you a reader then you should know revolutions don't happen where situations are ideal,peoples stomach are full and bank accounts are big. Revolution is always needed where people are miserable. Now give me the no of dealer so I can smoke that good shit as well in these depressing times.
There have been revolutions in Muslim countries but none succeeded except Iran.
It failed in Egypt, Mursi was thrown and killed in jail, succeeded in Tunisia.
But yes, revolutions do come when conditions are really dire. We cannot expect a REVOLUTION in Pakistan but change can still come through sustained demonstration and elections.
But revolutions do not Necessarily produce results immediately.
IK has has brought a massive change which is not short of a REVOLUTION

There have been revolutions in Muslim countries but none succeeded except Iran.
It failed in Egypt, Mursi was thrown and killed in jail, succeeded in Tunisia.
But yes, revolutions do come when conditions are really dire. We cannot expect a REVOLUTION in Pakistan but change can still come through sustained demonstration and elections.
But revolutions do not Necessarily produce results immediately.
IK has has brought a massive change which is not short of a REVOLUTION
Yeah if situation is so ideal as desired by @Parwaz e Ishq then why do you need a revolution in the first place :lol:
I think that's him in this old video.

Yeah, Revolutions happen where people are miserable. But for that, people should have a sense of self-esteem & self-respect.
Africans are living miserable lives since.....? ! Revolution didn't happen there. Because they mostly have slave mentality.
SC people are similar to Africans in this regard. Last empire of SC people was 1000+ years ago. Since then, Ghaznavi Ghauris Khiljis Tugluqs & Mughals ruled here. I think it shows SC people don't have alpha attitude or winning mentality / genes.
In Muslim countries, only Turks & Persians have that alpha attitude. That's why I think only Turkiye (or Iran to a lesser extent) can trigger a Revolution in Islamic World.

Iqbal about Punjabi Muslims (Zarb e Kaleem)

Now give me the no of dealer so I can smoke that good shit as well in these depressing times.
What are you saying?
You can smoke or drink whatever you want as you are secular😉.

Yeah, Revolutions happen where people are miserable. But for that, people should have a sense of self-esteem & self-respect.
Africans are living miserable lives since.....? ! Revolution didn't happen there. Because they mostly have slave mentality.
SC people are similar to Africans in this regard. Last empire of SC people was 1000+ years ago. Since then, Ghaznavi Ghauris Khiljis Tugluqs & Mughals ruled here. I think it shows SC people don't have alpha attitude or winning mentality / genes.
In Muslim countries, only Turks & Persians have that alpha attitude. That's why I think only Turkiye (or Iran to a lesser extent) can trigger a Revolution in Islamic World.

Iqbal about Punjabi Muslims (Zarb e Kaleem)

What are you saying?
You can smoke or drink whatever you want as you are secular😉.
Now you completely agree with me and saying what I was trying to say. People here are selfish, lack self respect or whatever required for are a revolution. Can't blame the circumstances for a revolution.
And disagree Iran and turkey can't bring revolution in the Islamic world. Their version of Islam is different than the most Muslim countries. In fact all Muslim countries somehow see Islam differently because of cultural differences.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom