What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

President must comply with the advice of PM. Can't hold that for a long time.

apparently after 18th amendment you need the provincial assembly to approve it.

apparently after 18th amendment you need the provincial assembly to approve it.
Which is still under Hamza, that's why I said it's still per the constitution.

After going through the decisions of PMLN leadership in the past 3 months, it seems they want less than 15 seats in the next GEs.

Step by step, we must proceed. First of all, it seems that all the fears expressed about rigged by-elections were false. That bodes well for the rest of the process. No government in the center has lasted long without Punjab, politically. National elections cannot be that far is my guess.

I seriously think saazish PMLN ke khilaaf horahi hai.

What if there is no saazish, but just a messy political process, as they often are?

I seriously think saazish PMLN ke khilaaf horahi hai.

Yeh sab agr itnay bachay hain keh is main phas jayen gay, to phir sadqay hi jaoon in kay

Aap ne aaj se pehlay socha tha ke record high oil prices aur incoming grain problem ko dekhtay huay bhi PMLN ne saari topi apnay sar leli?

Because cases....nothing else.

jail bari buri cheez hai babu bhayya

FB_IMG_1657915098373.jpg

Two traitors
Anyone still blames bhutto and mujeeb??

Yes ...!
Blame to Bhutto - All Political Parties of Pakistan except PPP
Blame to Mujeeb - All Political Parties of Pakistan who were active in decades of 1970

These are united now only to save their loot of corruption. Let them part ways and you will witness, how they will take down each other's shalwars.

Only lust for looted money and fear of IK made them united.

Yeh sab agr itnay bachay hain keh is main phas jayen gay, to phir sadqay hi jaoon in kay
Sir ji, if new government in Punjab dissolves the assembly, then PMLN is doomed... They have the only viable option left to keep the center.

All depends on NS's approval who wanted to go for the elections in the first place in April and didn't want to form government in the center. Now NS is not ready for leaving the government as well because they need more than 3 months to dilute the effect of hard decisions taken in the past two months to please IMF.

A very important meeting is in progress.. let see what comes out of it.

Step by step, we must proceed. First of all, it seems that all the fears expressed about rigged by-elections were false.

Rigging or purely incompetence, these elections were by no means exemplary. Which is why the electoral reforms/overhaul is desparately needed.

I know 4 families in which out of 5/6 people, only one got to vote. The rest had their votes in a completely different area of the city, in which they haven't ever lived.

My own phupo, her vote was in Shahdara or somewhere, while her husband was in model town. Both of them have been living in the same place for the last 25 years, and voted in GE 2018 according to their current location as well.

Voter lists are a complete mess.

I don't know how difficult is it to just keep the vote of everyone according to the current address, it should be pretty easy.

No government in the center has lasted long without Punjab, politically.

Punjab to chorain, we currently have a party in power in the center which does not have a government in any province of the country. Must be a first surely.

Punjab to chorain, we currently have a party in power in the center which does not have a government in any province of the country. Must be a first surely.
It's PDM in center.. they have Baluchistan and Sindh.

When Imran khan said I'll defeat you in your home just like I did against India

Pak army took that personally and have stopped results of PP-7 Pindi
Establishment ill do anything and everything to keep IK out of power

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom