What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know one thing and that is that yazid took off the naqaab of the women of prophet's household! if that is a big issue and big insult then i guess it is excepted in the shia belief as well that facial covering is a must.

as for prophet's wives well they all did "parda" which is a form of naqaab.

naqaab is "preferred" but if a women doesn't do it then its her choice she will be answerable in her own grave. every person for themselves. who are we MEN to discuss this topic when i am sure even the biggest maulvi on this forum has watched po*nography and enjoyed it.

i am sick and tired of household mullahs and fatwas. either learn religion or stay quiet iswhat i believe. and if something is bothering people so much then sit down read quran ask proper scholars do research!

Yazid did not took the niqaab off of women of Prophet, rather he ordered snatching the entire parda which covered the head / face and family of prophet used their hairs to hide their face.

The question arises whether 'niqab' is wajib or not. What quran says, we have observed in this thread, is to wear hijaab as the same is wajib. But few people here are advocating the 'niqab' as wajib thing, which I believe is 'mustahib' thing. (mustahib mean, the thing which if done, is better, but if not done, no gunah, correct me if I am wrong).

no need to be sorry

none of the 4 great imams said it haram to cover your face. Am i right???

who are you guys discussing it with. Have you forgotten than in the Islamic right wing its their way or the highway. Have you forgotten that if they couldnt be convinced after so much has happened they won't be convinced here. Once the argument goes down to the implication that anything that is not haram is obligatory then probably its the death of all common sense and logic right there.

For these guys its not a matter of whats in the Quran so far no one has taken the pain to post a single verse from Quran saying that niqab is obligatory or required and yet they claim it to be the word of God. Astaghfirullah. May Allah guide us all.

It would be better if we limit this discussion to the security aspects and not the religious grounds.

who are you guys discussing it with. Have you forgotten than in the Islamic right wing its their way or the highway. Have you forgotten that if they couldnt be convinced after so much has happened they won't be convinced here. Once the argument goes down to the implication that anything that is not haram is obligatory then probably its the death of all common sense and logic right there.

For these guys its not a matter of whats in the Quran so far no one has taken the pain to post a single verse from Quran saying that niqab is obligatory or required and yet they claim it to be the word of God. Astaghfirullah. May Allah guide us all.

It would be better if we limit this discussion to the security aspects and not the religious grounds.

HARAM HARAM HARAM, does it say breathing is halal? No, then it's HARAAAAM!! Now i is kill you :mad: (Fatwa against breathing)

none of the 4 great imams said it haram to cover your face. Am i right???

I guess I did not make my post clear enough
2 Imams said it's haram, and 2 did not

that was my statement, that's all. I am not even giving any opinion of this matter as it is really difficult
and I'm not in a place to give an opinion or fatwa

Zarvan - you are still around, thought the earlier posts should have shamed you.

Or wait, you got a secret message from above insisting that you stay here.

First bring some "haya" in your eyes, before you start spouting garbage about what constitutes a gunah or not.

Elmo:

For Zarvan, all I can conclude is that the wheel is spinning with the same rote tune, but the hamster is dead! :D

VC.

Zarvan - you are still around, thought the earlier posts should have shamed you.

Or wait, you got a secret message from above insisting that you stay here.

First bring some "haya" in your eyes, before you start spouting garbage about what constitutes a gunah or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam says you have to stop evil at any cost no one can be free of sins at all but you have to try yourself too and also stop other from or other wise ALLAH will destroy us

Sir, it is praiseworthy to stop evil and do good, but there's some huge problems...

Who gets to decide what is good and what is evil? We can agree that murder is evil. But what about the gays? Or apostates? Are they evil?

And to what extent is violence authorized to "stop evil"? Is it OK to stone a person who has sex outside of marriage? Is "anything" authorized to stop a person from insulting Islam? That's like the police executing someone for a speeding ticket. A bit heavy-handed for the offense.

This sort of thing is what gives people pause... scares them, frankly. All religions are vulnerable to abuses.

Sir, it is praiseworthy to stop evil and do good, but there's some huge problems...

Who gets to decide what is good and what is evil? We can agree that murder is evil. But what about the gays? Or apostates? Are they evil?

And to what extent is violence authorized to "stop evil"? Is it OK to stone a person who has sex outside of marriage? Is "anything" authorized to stop a person from insulting Islam? That's like the police executing someone for a speeding ticket. A bit heavy-handed for the offense.

This sort of thing is what gives people pause... scares them, frankly. All religions are vulnerable to abuses.

Chogy, you are thinking too much.

There is no problem, as long as I get to decide everything. :D

See how easy it is once you submit? :lol:

Chogy, you are thinking too much.

There is no problem, as long as I get to decide everything. :D

See how easy it is once you submit? :lol:

If u hav big beard, u decide, otherwise HARAM HARAM HARAM

Quran and Hadees are very much clear about what is Good and what is evil read them and you will know them

Quran and Hadees are very much clear about what is Good and what is evil read them and you will know them

Wearing a burkha and blowing up people offering prayer during the holy month of Ramadan....Good or Evil?

Wearing a burkha and blowing up people offering prayer during the holy month of Ramadan....Good or Evil?
Mr most who do this don't wear Burka secondly many secular cartoons also kill that is good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom