What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarvan, you didnt answer my question, What can you say about Muslims attacking the others with no provocation?
Mr I already told you who ever attacks Islam or Muslims will be taken out My answer is very much clear now

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

To the contrary, we kill both our religion and our fellow Muslims. You have not replied to my question, why did the Burkha wearing women kill Muslims praying in a Mosque?
Why the clean shaved man killed people in Norway

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

people like you are the reason for bring in more disgrace to a great religion like ISLAM, not a majority of people who follow Islam will concur to what you say in this regards only a handful of idiots will think that Religion is more important than life.
You are given only one life and it is to make yourself happy and the people arround you happy not to uphold a religion at the cost of others blood.
Group up mate
Mr I am telling you majority at least believe the same things but now a days few show guts to do it but believe is the same every where in Muslim world

Mr I already told you who ever attacks Islam or Muslims will be taken out My answer is very much clear now

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Why the clean shaved man killed people in Norway

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Mr I am telling you majority at least believe the same things but now a days few show guts to do it but believe is the same every where in Muslim world

You and your misinterpretation brigade are been successfully cordoned off in all civilized countries. Fear for your children's mental health. The people you think will be taken out have actually very little to fear from you or your twisted ideology. Bhoonki jaa. Inshallah you will suffer the same fate in this country as well.. within 20 years I hope.

Cannot guys hide anything under their jackets/coat?

so i guess wearing jackets should also be a security challenge

serousuly :P
jackets and coats can be taken off and checked,one knows whether the person wearing a jacket or coat is a male or a female
in burqa you cannot see the difference,if someone asks them to take it off than you see the news like oppression or discrimination against muslim women,etc

You and your misinterpretation brigade are been successfully cordoned off in all civilized countries. Fear for your children's mental health. The people you think will be taken out have actually very little to fear from you or your twisted ideology. Bhoonki jaa. Inshallah you will suffer the same fate in this country as well.. within 20 years I hope.
Sir you will see the results soon Islam will rise and secularism will die and all is supporters will run away will have to come back to Islam because there will be no other option sir this is the destiny Islam and of those who will fight and are ready to die for it this is the promise which ALLAH made before end of this world there will be most brutal battles and Islam will win those battles and Muslims will rise and take over the world INSHALLAH

Sir you will see the results soon Islam will rise and secularism will die and all is supporters will run away will have to come back to Islam because there will be no other option sir this is the destiny Islam and of those who will fight and are ready to die for it this is the promise which ALLAH made before end of this world there will be most brutal battles and Islam will win those battles and Muslims will rise and take over the world INSHALLAH
killing lives for the sake of upholding a religion. Allah is ashamed of you. When did Allah promise such a path to the human lives. if he has told so I bet he just made a joke for you to laugh and you took it for a promise which he is not going to deliver.
The only Nuclear weapons Islamic state in the world is Pakistan and if you try to kill the rest of the religion and its followers with either Nuclear or conventional warfare, think what you get in return.
and do not write foolish post such as the above you have writen

Secular and all its followers will survive and your theories and false beliefs will lay ruined. Quran says that the right path will prevail. The Quran has promised me that. The fight is continuing and we are winning just like it is promised. You can misinterpret my holy book however you want, but in the end facts will decimate your false beliefs. The unholy alliance of sneaking rats that attack the true followers of Islam in the guise of medieval rituals and their hypocrisies will face extinction. Inshallah that is the fate of the world, a true belief system that promotes common sense in todays times backed by social acceptance for all of humanity to live and prosper regardless of what religion they follow. Everyone is ready to defend their beliefs, just like you. The only differentiating fact is that I am right and you are wrong.

Jazz hands!!!

people like you are the reason for bring in more disgrace to a great religion like ISLAM, not a majority of people who follow Islam will concur to what you say in this regards only a handful of idiots will think that Religion is more important than life.
You are given only one life and it is to make yourself happy and the people arround you happy not to uphold a religion at the cost of others blood.
Group up mate
Sir i requested you that stay away from religious talks other wise i may start threads on hidu religion your Gods and what are the orders of hindu ism. so i dot want any non-muslim to say something about my religion.
keep away from islamic threads.

First of all, could you stop calling me sir, please. Secondly, i got your point ,if somebody attacks muslims then muslims will suurely retaliate, that was very much clear. But my question was something else, what if muslims attack the others with no provocation? what can you say about that?

@ ashoke
you said Life is more important then religion. then what do you say about forces. because they also have one life (or yours have 7) and we let them die for nation. or they have no right to happy life which you say.????
for us our religion is above our life. you cant understand it because you are supposed to follow your religion.
and Islam does not support killing of any innocent be it muslim or non-muslim.
so keep your propaganda away that islam support killing of non-muslims. if some one is doing it he's is not muslim and you may have people who are doing wrong things on the name of hindu religion ...... it does not mean hindu religion is has faults or need to be changed .....

Secular and all its followers will survive and your theories and false beliefs will lay ruined. Quran says that the right path will prevail. The Quran has promised me that. The fight is continuing and we are winning just like it is promised. You can misinterpret my holy book however you want, but in the end facts will decimate your false beliefs. The unholy alliance of sneaking rats that attack the true followers of Islam in the guise of medieval rituals and their hypocrisies will face extinction. Inshallah that is the fate of the world, a true belief system that promotes common sense in todays times backed by social acceptance for all of humanity to live and prosper regardless of what religion they follow. Everyone is ready to defend their beliefs, just like you. The only differentiating fact is that I am right and you are wrong.

Jazz hands!!!

secular Islam :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rosha khayal Islam??
women Mullah's :no::no::no::no:
Mush is out isn't he???? so would be all secular and all kharjis(t.tp supporters) only pure islam followers will survive. how much you like or dislike it. and we don't need mullah's islam as well. the islam which was completed 1400 years ago. at the time of Prophet(Sallalaho alehe wasalam) we need to follow it 100% not our own interpretations not modern or not extreme.

serousuly :P
jackets and coats can be taken off and checked,one knows whether the person wearing a jacket or coat is a male or a female
in burqa you cannot see the difference,if someone asks them to take it off than you see the news like oppression or discrimination against muslim women,etc

Seriously are you going to take off jackets/coat of every person to find out that whether they are hiding anything under their coat before they get in train or buses? You can easily hide sucide stuff under your kurta too. How many terrorist used burqa in foreign countries to commit terrorism..none. Secondly security check can be done without you taking off anything..i am sure if some one ask indian girl to take off her sari and wear jeans then u will also get news that her right of wearing her cultural dress got violated

secular Islam :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rosha khayal Islam??
women Mullah's :no::no::no::no:
Mush is out isn't he???? so would be all secular and all kharjis(t.tp supporters) only pure islam followers will survive. how much you like or dislike it. and we don't need mullah's islam as well. the islam which was completed 1400 years ago. at the time of Prophet(Sallalaho alehe wasalam) we need to follow it 100% not our own interpretations not modern or not extreme.

Like I already said .. Your interpretations are wrong and mine are correct. Quran has clearly said that Islam will evolve with time.

This tussle occurs because We have bestowed man with the ability to nourish and develop his self and lead a balanced life in a dignified manner |Surah At Tin Verse 4

You continue to lay false claims of stagnation in religion and anyone who does not agree with the Quran is a disbeliever to myself the true muslim.

And the mindless battle between the Blind and deaf continues.

One side cant think for itself.. the other side thinks too much of itself.

Like I already said .. Your interpretations are wrong and mine are correct. Quran has clearly said that Islam will evolve with time.

This tussle occurs because We have bestowed man with the ability to nourish and develop his self and lead a balanced life in a dignified manner |Surah At Tin Verse 4

You continue to lay false claims of stagnation in religion and anyone who does not agree with the Quran is a disbeliever to myself the true muslim.

95. Surah At-Tin (The Fig)

from different sources

4. Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould),

[لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَـنَ فِى أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ ]

(Verily, We created man in the best form.) This is the subject being sworn about, and it is that Allah created man in the best image and form, standing upright with straight limbs that He beautified.

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

Translation: We have certainly created man in the best of stature; [Surah Tin, verse 4]

That is, that humans are the best and most beautiful shape; we stand upright; we have opposable thumbs; and we lower our heads in submission to Allah.

Find me the translation which you Quoted in your post. and find me in my posts where did i said i am right and others are wrong next only ALLAH Pak knows who is right and who is wrong. i have to follow what i know you have to follow what you believe.
dont force others to believe what you want them to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom