What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

@bronxbull are u from a u.p. bihar ...??:ashamed: if u dont mind me asking..

why would i be ashamed from being UP/Bihar,I am not but i wouldn't mind if someone took me to be so,i have been to UP/Bihar and eaten the subzi(vegetables) from the ganga kinare,one should be blessed to be from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would i be ashamed from being UP/Bihar,I am not but i wouldn't mind if someone took me to be so,i have been to UP/Bihar and eaten the subzi(vegetables) from the ganga kinare,one should be blessed to be from there.

hey,when did i say u shud be ashamed..that emoticon was for me,not u,coz i asked u an off topic question..and i m from bihar..:cheers:

@Aeronaut Sir we should not be so quick to suggest division of other sovereign states so quickly, for it may come back to haunt us too.

If you read the history of Rohingas, its obvious. They don't even have Burmese citizenship.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read the history of Rohingas, its obvious. They don't even have Burmese citizenship.

Then it is an matter for the Burmese government to resolve in discussion with other relevant parties, just like our citizens still languishing in Bangladesh after 1971.

Compared to the media space palestinians get.. these people are almost forgotten by international community.

Burmese are crazy and barbaric,not like India.

no they are not ... who told you.. its a race issue.. and govt their is not protecting the disadvantaged race from dominant race..

The thread is mysteriously titled "Burmese..." but I'm sure I've just seen at least 3 pages of Kashmir maps :blink:

Compared to the media space palestinians get.. these people are almost forgotten by international community.

no they are not ... who told you.. its a race issue.. and govt their is not protecting the disadvantaged race from dominant race..

They are not arabs. Hence they are lesser muslims .

They are not arabs. Hence they are lesser muslims .

No Muslim is a lesser Muslim. Its all about priorities, as Palestine and Kashmir both have strong backing from multiple nation states. However you must not forget that once the everyone had reached wits end in Bosnia and Kosovo, all help was provided right in Europe. If these monks don't learn, they will soon enough get a response.

There should be a global limit of 2 children per couple. People nowadays are breeding like rabbits.

There should be a global limit of 2 children per couple. People nowadays are breeding like rabbits.

Cute-rabbit-1440-900-widescreen-32511.jpg

Bangladesh can't even win a war against Burma...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom