What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

I dug into BD since you know it very well that right now we don't share any border with Afghanistan but P O K does and for me PO K belongs to India.You were aggressor and we returned that favour in 71.I hope that helps.
@SURYA-1 kindly remove such complexity out of your mind...this thread is not about your issues but about A racist (yes it is specifically passed for a certain group of people hence RACIST or anti Islamic ) policy in Burma!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about this comment of yours!!

and telling @Imran Khan not to argue with you about Kashmir map because previously Indians have tried to even justify that they share a border with Afghanistan...

@SURYA-1 No idea how you dug into Bangladesh!

@Ayush your map is ONLY thought in India while the world knows it by
Current+Map+Of+Kashmir.jpg

and the whole of kashmir being a part of pakistan is not even taught in pakistan,so how come ur countryman is claiming it to be as much as part of pak,as maharashtra is to india..we acknowledge kashmir as ours,whereas u again suffer from crisis here,whether kashmir is yours or whether u guys support kashmir's azadi...

Sure, in history they were considered separate. But again, that is true of every identity on Earth. Before the French became French, they were a hundred different tribes. Same with every other identity out there.

The difference is that the Manchus and the Mongols became Chinese. Manchus today speak Chinese and follow Chinese culture, while the Manchu language itself has almost become extinct. Today there is no difference between them and the Han, they have successfully been assimilated like many before them, including my own ancestors.

The Europeans on the other hand did not assimilate into the countries they colonized, in fact it was the opposite way around. They forced their language and their culture on their dominions, while never becoming native. Today they still speak only their own language and follow their own culture, and their former colonies speak their language too.

European colonists never assimilated into the host culture, instead they replaced them, like they did with the Native Americans or the Australian Aboriginals, or forced their culture onto their colonies without reciprocating.

You are right.

All I am saying is that the border disputes that we have are the legacy of colonialists (whether European or some of the Asian worthies that we just discussed).

As you yourself mention, the boundaries of empires kept on shifting in earlier times. Now we have to get on with what we got.

We don't hold any part of Kashmir.

That is an Indian claim. Based on the McMahon line from the British empire.

We don't recognize any lines drawn by colonial Western powers regarding our borders.

When you say this, we need to remember that some of these boundaries that you claim are again based on what some empires colonized at some time in history.

Of course, neither country will give up what it controls. So it is such a pointless dispute.

and the whole of kashmir being a part of pakistan is not even taught in pakistan,so how come ur countryman is claiming it to be as much as part of pak,as maharashtra is to india..we acknowledge kashmir as ours,whereas u again suffer from crisis here,whether kashmir is yours or whether u guys support kashmir's azadi...
@Ayush I thought by now you would understand sarcasm! :blink:

We have no crisis at all we support its independence however, if it chooses to be part of us...that's IT'S choice not India's

considering the rule,Yes its racist.India as a country in principle must condemn it if its true but will we.I doubt it.Geo-political considerations aside India will just ignore that rule.

We have no crisis at all we support its independence however, if it chooses to be part of us...that's IT'S choice not India's

talon,look at american pakistani 's avatar..look at the map in his avatar..i was referring to that map...

and his sayin that the whole of kashmir is a part of pak,just like maharashtra is india's was definitely wrong..
if he would have said *** or PAK or AJK or G-B i wouldnt have bothered..

and that time is long gone..most of the kashmiris want independence now..

@SURYA-1 kindly remove such complexity out of your mind...this thread is not about your issues but about A racist (yes it is specifically passed for a certain group of people hence RACIST or anti Islamic ) policy in Burma!

You came very late in the thread, go threw first three pages, everything has been done and dusted with about that racism.

Indians better try this out on Hindus....
It would Do wonders on your sanitation, poverty, illeteracy factors...

You came very late in the thread, go threw first three pages, everything has been done and dusted with about that racism.
@SURYA-1 I came in on page 6 and I read 1st few pages....ranting about Kashmir and whatnot...Nothing about racism was dusted...Just nicely ignored and the whole thread moved to Kashmir!

no we don't have any problem lets have referendum on 3 options if they select freedom or india we will be happy . problem is india run from referendum since 1948 not we .

talon,look at american pakistani 's avatar..look at the map in his avatar..i was referring to that map...

and his sayin that the whole of kashmir is a part of pak,just like maharashtra is india's was definitely wrong..
if he would have said *** or PAK or AJK or G-B i wouldnt have bothered..
@Ayush he never said WHOLE of kashmir! When we say Kashmir we usually refer to Pak part while Indian part is called Jammu and Kashmir...I thought this forum has thought you that already! abt the maharashtra issue...that was sarcasm....

and that time is long gone..most of the kashmiris want independence now..
then independent it should be!

@Ayush as far as avatar goes...that is his personal business...we have people putting rubbish as avatar too...

@Ayush he never said WHOLE of kashmir! When we say Kashmir we usually refer to Pak part while Indian part is called Jammu and Kashmir...I thought this forum has thought you that already! abt the maharashtra issue...that was sarcasm....

then independent it should be!
i usually dont find that to be true,atleast the ones i encounter..

@Ayush as far as avatar goes...that is his personal business...we have people putting rubbish as avatar too...

by the same logic me quoting him was a business between both of us..

i usually dont find that to be true,atleast the ones i encounter..
@Ayush your thinking not our saying....clarify it....At least I call Pak side KASHMIR and other 1 Indian Kashmir or Jammu and Kashmir...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom