What's new

Burmese hackers attacking Bangladeshi website, hacked website I found

496367.jpg

Hahahahahaha...you actually believe the CIA based Al-Qaeda exists...you actually think that's a real organization run by a bunch of dirty bearded fanatics?...oh Wow....I love this forum!

lol to many "Haha"s not enough brains...get educated and read some books. The HDFC fiasco isent even old news.

sheesh...u ppl need to stop embarrassing urselves.

If you guys have not noticed in the OP it says:

Indishell / Indian Cyber Army

It is possible that Indian Cyber Army and Indishell, both of which sound like they are from India, are either involved with Burmese hackers or are just using Burma as a front to attack Bangladesh web sites, making it look like Burmese hackers are doing it. Just a wild guess based on these words showing up in the hacked message displayed.

I am just wondering what's possible there which India want to hack and retrieve from Bangladesh....:undecided:

We have seen indian disguised as Burmese in this forum already. Now indians disgiuised as Burmese hacking Bangladeshi sites and indians are chest thumping. You have to give one thing to these Burmese, they own indians just with some gas and port access.

Allow me to translate the Burmese text on that hacker page:

"Enter our rice padis, we will not sit back. Trespass on our lands, we will not allow. We will fight back."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom