What's new

Burmese hackers attacking Bangladeshi website, hacked website I found

kalu_miah

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I was searching for some info about Mujib's birth history and I came across this Bangladesh news website hacked by Burmese hackers:

HackeD by My@nm@r H4ck3rs Unite4m

No Respect for your Fccking Privacy : :

Gr33ts/Fr3aks : ALL MM-Defacers | ALL MM-H@ck3rs | | $n1ff3rg0d | DonGoth | Rhythm | mhu @l@rm | hacker625 | zer0 h4ck3r(MHU) | zer0flag | Marks-Man | jalal77 | master_hacker | loki | two two |~Ninja~| Bb0y | L33t b0mb3r | H1N1 |Hlaminlay | JinX | ahak | Gtone | k43

.:: စပါးတစ္ပင္...ယူလွ်င္မေၾက...တို႔ေျမတစ္လက္မ...က်ဴးကမခံ...ရန္တံု႔ျပန္အံ႔ ::.
|

!!! Dear Citizen of Bangladesh, !!!

We [Burmese Hackers) are war with your Governments, because we don?t like how your Government react to it?s own people. The thing is that we want your government to accept lying the media and international about Rohingya. Rohingya word does not exist at all. That is the word made up of the illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, that group of people are associated with Al-Qaeda and associated with international terrorists group, because they want to invade our land, we the Burmese people will never accept that. they want to get the name, if they got the name, they will surely invade our land as Kashmir. Government of Bangladesh knows the fact so. They are still supporting indirectly at their Rohingya camp. Well, that?s why we are attacking all of Bangladesh Government sites.

This is not warning? This is just the beginning?.

Good Luck Guys.
..:: My@nm@r H4ck3rs Unite4m / Myanmar Cyber Army / Blink Hacker Group / Myanmar Cracking Team / Team Destroyer Army / Indishell / Indian Cyber Army ::.. ========== r00t@127.0.0.1 ========
...:: WE ARE HACKTIVISTS for POLITICAL OUTCOME & JUSTICE FOR WHAT WE HAVE LOST ::...
MHU ? 2012. All right reserved.

There is already cyber-war going on between Bangladeshi hackers and Burmese Hackers .

Join these Facebook groups to see Bangladeshi hackers retaliate . Burmese hackers are more advanced and dont use facebook , They have their Irc's , Private Channels to communicate etc .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bdcyberarmy/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3xp1r3/

And by the way Bnagladesh Cyber army and 3xp1r3 cyber army hate each other to death .

You think the Bangali brothers will retaliate for what these foul smelling bhudist monkeys are doing ?

Not sure bro, hopefully Bangladesh Cyber Army is already working on it. Someone need to inform this company about their hacked website.

:lol:another dumb hacking war like the last one with india. Kids with computers these days! what happened to the good old days of smoking weed and getting into fights?

:lol:another dumb hacking war like the last one with india. Kids with computers these days! what happened to the good old days of smoking weed and getting into fights?
I know right...I love pot it's makes me chill

I was searching for some info about Mujib's birth history and I came across this Bangladesh news website hacked by Burmese hackers:

HackeD by My@nm@r H4ck3rs Unite4m
this is soo funny, and not because I can beat the crap out of these flat faced chinks who are half my size, but because they actually believe in this US made Al-Qaeda fantasy story, and like all other anti-Muslim boneheads, they use their anti Al-Qaeda stand as an excuse to show Bangladesh they are actually more worthless than they already are; thanks Kalu miah I got my laugh for today

We [Burmese Hackers) are war with your Governments, because we don?t like how your Government react to it?s own people. The thing is that we want your government to accept lying the media and international about Rohingya. Rohingya word does not exist at all. That is the word made up of the illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, that group of people are associated with Al-Qaeda and associated with international terrorists group, because they want to invade our land, we the Burmese people will never accept that. they want to get the name, if they got the name, they will surely invade our land as Kashmir. Government of Bangladesh knows the fact so. They are still supporting indirectly at their Rohingya camp. Well, that?s why we are attacking all of Bangladesh Government sites.

Wabam....Well done Burmese people. Since the BD Rajkars like to fund fund al-kiada and the ex Assam movements ....we are with u ...go go Myanmar. :thinktank:

$hit stains are meant to be cleaned thoroughly.

Wabam....Well done Burmese people. Since the BD Rajkars like to fund fund al-kiada and the ex Assam movements ....we are with u ...go go Myanmar. :thinktank:

$hit stains are meant to be cleaned thoroughly.

Hahahahahaha...you actually believe the CIA based Al-Qaeda exists...you actually think that's a real organization run by a bunch of dirty bearded fanatics?...oh Wow....I love this forum!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom