What's new

Burma wants to fight but BD?

ha ha ha.. bro.. i'll inform u.. :D the name East-Pakistan is better than Bangladesh for them... :yahoo::yahoo:and making us closer.. LOL

I am just messing with my brother @bongbang here ! :)

Otherwise the moment I refer to Bangladesh as East-Pakistan he goes :taz: ! :o:

But @Aung Zaya - My brother, I've got a lot of respect for Burma because you guys helped us evacuate our soldiers and civilians in the '71 War. I remember listening to an interview of Lt.General Ali Kuli Khan who was serving in East-Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) in the Army Aviation as a Major and he and his unit evacuated to Burma and were hosted by your Government for over a month before they went back to West-Pakistan (present day Pakistan).

So I thank you for that ! :)

And I hope that Burma and Bangladesh can settle their differences and improve their relations !

India will keep a balanced relation with Myanmar and BD, but chinese will be with Myanmar as they have long common border and interest.

I am just messing with my brother @bongbang here ! :)

Otherwise the moment I refer to Bangladesh as East-Pakistan he goes :taz: ! :o:

But @Aung Zaya - My brother, I've got a lot of respect for Burma because you guys helped us evacuate our soldiers and civilians in the '71 War. I remember listening to an interview of Lt.General Ali Kuli Khan who was serving in East-Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) in the Army Aviation as a Major and he and his unit evacuated to Burma and were hosted by your Government for over a month before they went back to West-Pakistan (present day Pakistan).

So I thank you for that ! :)

And I hope that Burma and Bangladesh can settle their differences and improve their relations !

ha ha ha.. :D no need bro.. :D

not impossible.. but need to try harder.. now BD is Now the least even border trade among of all neighbors.. we got a friendship bridge to improve border trade even with Loas.. :(

and China wont never.. Coz China's investment is top in Myanmar and they also eye Kyouk-Phyu SEZ which is located in Rakhine state..

Ok, LOL
Do you know how much China export to BD?
Do you know how many SEZ currently China is building in Bangladesh?
Do yo know the biggest size of the SEZ currently China is building in Bangladesh? (10,000 acre) You can fit 10 Kyouk-Phyu SEZ in it.
Do you know we are building 100 such SEZ in the next 15 years with a export target 40 billion dollar from them and employ more than 1/5th of the population of the burma.

Keep on selling gas to China. Ohh by the way Gas price going to be 1/2 of what you are getting in 3 months time. How much kyat is selling for a dollar this week?? 1300 Kyat?

You found it funny the other day when I said, we need few more years before we can comment on Myanmar economy. Keep us updated.

But this blast of secularism demoralizes him. Patriotism doesn't grow in the tree.
Going to have to agree with VeeraBahadur, this isn't a valid excuse as most secular nations can get by with patriotism without the need for institutional religion like Turkey.

Last edited:
Going to have to agree with VeeraBahadur, this isn't a valid excuse as most secular nations can get by with patriotism without the need for institutional religion like Turkey.
Turkey’s Secret 'Ancestry Codes' Track Non-Muslim Minorities - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
There is not a single non-Muslim in the Turkish armed forces. Even Stalin had to bring in the Russian Orthodox Church to inspire his troops in the Red Army. Those who have served in the military will know what I am saying. May be difficult for others to understand.

There is not a single non-Muslim in the Turkish armed forces. Even Stalin had to bring in the Russian Orthodox Church to inspire his troops in the Red Army.
Well, going by percentage Turkey has a large Muslim population by 99% so I wouldn't be surprised. And as for Stalin, well of course he had to bring in the church for his troops. When you have a man who purged many of the higher ups in your military as your leader while your off defending your nation from a powerful invader, you best believe you'll need God on your side.

Burma knows if attacked BD will invariably fall into India's lap. And India's help never comes free.

why??why not in China's lap??After all,you guys buy arms from China,gloat about good relationship with them.After all,You are one of a "Pearl" for which China and USA is fighting for.. :lol:

Waiting for the fake article about how BD killed one of our officers in response to make them all feel better about themselves.

1. It seems BGB has allowed Burmese Border Police (really old Luntin commanded by army officers) the domination of BD-Burma border. This is almost a repeat story of what happened sometime back.
2. Burma knows BD is totally isolated in the world. The nation and the armed forces suffer from low moral and ideological confusion. A village lad wearing the uniform will not hesitate giving his life for the motherland if he has been motivated correctly in following an ideology. But this blast of secularism demoralizes him. Patriotism doesn't grow in the tree.
3. Burma knows if attacked BD will invariably fall into India's lap. And India's help never comes free.

I thought your mujahids would be enough to beat little ol' Myanmar. Now you're scared and isolated?:o:

Who will India side with? BD or Myanmar? I bet you India would back stab you the moment they get the chance.:lol:

India's only options is to back Bangladesh. But BD wont go against Burmese without Chinse green light.
PS: Besides the catalyst for confrontation is gone after the sea verdict. Rohingya are not our problem, and we are not going to fight for them. Burmese will get exhausted by themselves dealing with Rohingyas.

Waiting for daddy China to give the green light for mummy India to step in and help you? How glorious.:lol::rofl:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom