What's new

Burma is for Buddhists

No there is zero difference. Just because you declare one state to be secular and not the other does not mean it is morally okay to stop one religion and promote another.

This is a choice that people of Myanmar need to make - whether they wish to remain secular or not. And they are clearly making it clear they do not wish to remain a secular country. Myanmar considers the Rohingyas(who form a very very tiny minority) as non-citizens and migrants or descendants of migrants.

Myanmar has already made it clear that if these people continue to stay in Myanmar, they will be persecuted. Its upto these people to go away or face the consequences of staying.

The entire issue started with this - the OP had no problems with KSA enacting discriminatory laws in favour of Muslims in KSA, but has a problem with Myanmar enacting discriminatory laws against Muslims. This is called hypocrisy and apparently you are the only one who does not see it.

An Indian that might never have went outside of India has suddenly become an expert on how non-Muslims in KSA conduct themselves? Hilarious. KSA is not some gigantic slum where people of various sects, religions, ethnicities, castes etc. are fighting on a monthly basis.

So far Burma remains a secular country and the Rohingya people are natives. They are not temporary workers or migrants.

What do you know about OP? Did he even mention KSA? No he did not.

Yes, "hypocrites" for hosting a persecuted people who nobody else wants to hosts. Moreover while being located 1000's of km away and already hosting millions of migrants from across the world. Nice joke.

An Indian that might never have went outside of India has suddenly become an expert on how non-Muslims in KSA conduct themselves? Hilarious. KSA is not some gigantic slum where people of various sects, religions, ethnicities, castes etc. are fighting on a monthly basis.

So far Burma remains a secular country and the Rohingya people are natives. They are not temporary workers or migrants.
This is not a thread of how non-Muslims conduct themselves in KSA.
This is about showing a fact that the OP had no problem with discriminatory laws in KSA, but has a problem with discriminatory laws in Myanmar.
This is hypocrisy and it shall not stand.

The Govt of Myanmar has said that Rohingyas are migrants or descendants of migrants and non-citizens. I will take their word over yours anyday. Myanmar is absolutely free to make any law it wants and discriminate against any religion it wants...just like KSA.
Now I am convinced you are not very educated or have severe comprehension problems. This is what I posted to you a little while back.
While this thread has nothing to do with KSA or Brunei, it takes only the slightest bit of IQ to understand that I brought the two in as an analogy.

What problem do posters on this forum have with such conjecture when they believe that Israel is for Palestinians?

This is not a thread of how non-Muslims conduct themselves in KSA.
This is about showing a fact that the OP had no problem with discriminatory laws in KSA, but has a problem with discriminatory laws in Myanmar.
This is hypocrisy and it shall not stand.

The Govt of Myanmar has said that Rohingyas are migrants or descendants of migrants and non-citizens. I will take their word over yours anyday. Myanmar is absolutely free to make any law it wants and discriminate against any religion as it likes...just like KSA.

Now I am convinced you are not very educated or have severe comprehension problems. This is what I posted to you a little while back.

I am a chemical engineer that has studied in 3 different countries, lived on 3 different continents and who speaks several world languages fluently. In other words I lack education indeed and I can probably not compare myself with you. My fault.

Once again the OP does not mention KSA with even 1 single word. What you are blabbering about is pure speculation. Who are you fooling? You also seem to not understand the simple facts and differences that I wrote about which made your initial comment worthless in this connection.

The biased "government" (rather regime) of Burma can say what they want to. It's a historical FACT that Rohingya people are the native Muslims of Burma and this was documented LONG before Burma even came to existence by historians, Muslim scholars, travelers etc. Arab sailors and merchants, as I wrote before, already settled in what is now Burma almost 1000 years ago. This is also documented.

Last edited:
I am a chemical engineer that has studied in 3 different countries, lived on 3 different continents and who speaks several world languages fluently. In other words I lack education indeed and I can probably not compare myself with you. My fault.

Once again the OP does not mention KSA with even 1 single word. What you are blabbering about is pure speculation. Who are you fooling? You also seem to not understand the simple facts and differences that I wrote about which made your initial comment worthless in this connection.

The biased "government" (rather regime) of Burma can say what they want to. It's a historical FACT that Rohingya people are the native Muslims of Burma and this was documented LONG before Burma even came to existence.
The fact that you had to bring out a background - whether authentic or not is anyone's guess - to cover what you are peddling is proof enough to suggest you have severe comprehension issues, if not suffering due to lack of education.

The OP does not mention KSA. The OP does have a fit against discriminatory laws being made in Myanmar against Muslims.
I brought in KSA as an analogy.

That since the OP does not have a problem with KSA having discriminatory laws, then he should not have a problem with Myanmar having discriminatory laws either.

What the Government of Myanmar says is far more authentic to me and the world community. As you can see that while the killings of Rohingyas has stopped, they are still being driven out of Myanmar. It is because Myanmar considers them illegal migrants.

Yes, "hypocrites" for hosting a persecuted people who nobody else wants to hosts. Moreover while being located 1000's of km away and already hosting millions of migrants from across the world. Nice joke.
India is the only country after malaysia who gave refugee status to rohingyas.

India is the only country after malaysia who gave refugee status to rohingyas.
And it was a mistake on our part. We are no longer inviting them like we did earlier.
The Rohingyas can go wherever they like except India. We have no place for them.

The fact that you had to bring out a background - whether authentic or not is anyone's guess - to cover what you are peddling is proof enough to suggest you have severe comprehension issues, if not suffering due to lack of education.

The OP does not mention KSA. The OP does have a fit against discriminatory laws being made in Myanmar against Muslims.
I brought in KSA as an analogy.

That since the OP does not have a problem with KSA having discriminatory laws, then he should not have a problem with Myanmar having discriminatory laws either.

What the Government of Myanmar says is far more authentic to me and the world community. As you can see that while the killings of Rohingyas has stopped, they are still being driven out of Myanmar. It is because Myanmar considers them illegal migrants.

:lol:

Don't you have some slum to clean instead of writing nonsense?

Your analogy is that of a clown. I already explained why. Also it was a very poor attempt to derail the thread and you succeeded in doing that because I was stupid enough to waste my time on you and your likes.

Once again you make conclusions based on your own imagination. The OP has not written a single word about KSA, Brunei or the Vatican. You do not KNOW his opinion about this topic at least not from reading this thread.

Yes, a government that is actively supporting the murder of Muslims is a VERY authentic source.

You seem to have comprehension problems as usual. A Muslim presence in what is now Burma exceeds the notion of Burma as a nation state and the Rohingya people are not Bangladeshis. No single historic source makes such a claim.:lol: This has been attested in Arab historical sources and many others a long time ago. I suggest that you educate yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list.

And it was a mistake on our part. We are no longer inviting them like we did earlier.
The Rohingyas can go wherever they like except India. We have no place for them.
I dont understand why the so called islamic nations not accepting there muslim brothers in there nation.Why they doingso much of double standards..?Even bangladesis not accepting rohingyas.

:lol:

Don't you have some slum to clean instead of writing nonsense?

Your analogy is that of a clown. I already explained why. Also it was a very poor attempt to derail the thread and you succeeded in doing that because I was stupid enough to waste my time on you and your likes.

Once again you make conclusions based on your own imagination. The OP has not written a single word about KSA, Brunei or the Vatican. You do not KNOW his opinion about this topic at least not from reading this thread.

Yes, a government that is actively supporting the murder of Muslims is a VERY authentic source.

You seem to have comprehension problems as usual. A Muslim presence in what is now Burma exceeds the notion of Burma as a nation state and the Rohingya people are not Bangladeshis. No single historic source makes such a claim.:lol:
Down to writing stereotypes eh?
Turns out I was right all along regarding your 'education'. I guest that is what education means for you folks.

The analogy fits perfectly because there are few nations in the world where there are religiously discriminatory laws. And KSA seems to be the perfect fit here and provides a leading light to all nations world wide who want to enact religiously discriminatory laws.
Welcome to my ignore list.
Inshallah. Hopefully that will stop you from entering and derailing other threads.

I dont understand why the so called islamic nations not accepting there muslim brothers in there nation.Why they doingso much of double standards..?Even bangladesis not accepting rohingyas.
I dont care what they do or do not.
I do care that India does not accept them. Thank God, Govt stopped inviting them over.

I dont understand why the so called islamic nations not accepting there muslim brothers in there nation.Why they doingso much of double standards..?

And why exactly should the citizens of that land be forced to leave their own country? Just because Burmese Govt suddenly thinks that people that have been living there for thousands of years, are non citizens. What exact logic is being used there?

Burma is not a secular country any way....So why would they entertain other religion?...And on top of that there is no democracy...So expecting that Burma will behave as per international rules, it is not possible..
Myanmar Christians (in this picture Kachins from the State of Kachin, Myanmar) defy Buddhists Ruling Nation.

file.php

12.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 31 times

http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/court-ac ... dhism.html

Radical Buddhist Country Burma does not allow visitors for New Zealander who was detained for his expression. Their laws are extremely bias and discriminatory to other religions and people causing discrimination on minorities and beyond.
http://www.mizzima.com/mizzima-news/mya ... ays-friend

Any other religion OR faith that is NOT Buddhist is subject to discrimination and can be force to convert into Buddhism sometimes at gun point or jailed (discriminative laws) even drive/push OUT of Burma not to mention if live within Burma will never achieve/success to the highest level FOR LIFE!
http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/nation ... ament.html
Now since the militants and their military mindset are now legal rulers both covertly and overtly, even marriage can be affected in a discriminatory fashion proposed by Buddhist Monks...... applied and imposed by Buddhist Rulers. Burma is in the process of militant way of reform tainting democracy in an insultive way. Truth is transparent and cannot be hidden nor change. Truth is forever permanent and never compromise. Truth will one day set the Christians free from persecution for Truth is JUSTICE.
Persecution of Christians in Buddhist Burma (not British Burma).
http://www.worldwatchlist.us/world-watc ... mar-burma/
http://wrfnet.org/resources/2012/09/for ... enry-lyann
http://barnabasfund.org/pdfdocs/Christians_in_Burma.pdf
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/a ... /31818.htm

Myanmar Christians (in this picture Kachins from the State of Kachin, Myanmar) defy Buddhists Ruling Nation.

file.php

12.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 31 times

http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/court-ac ... dhism.html

Radical Buddhist Country Burma does not allow visitors for New Zealander who was detained for his expression. Their laws are extremely bias and discriminatory to other religions and people causing discrimination on minorities and beyond.
http://www.mizzima.com/mizzima-news/mya ... ays-friend

Any other religion OR faith that is NOT Buddhist is subject to discrimination and can be force to convert into Buddhism sometimes at gun point or jailed (discriminative laws) even drive/push OUT of Burma not to mention if live within Burma will never achieve/success to the highest level FOR LIFE!
http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/nation ... ament.html
Now since the militants and their military mindset are now legal rulers both covertly and overtly, even marriage can be affected in a discriminatory fashion proposed by Buddhist Monks...... applied and imposed by Buddhist Rulers. Burma is in the process of militant way of reform tainting democracy in an insultive way. Truth is transparent and cannot be hidden nor change. Truth is forever permanent and never compromise. Truth will one day set the Christians free from persecution for Truth is JUSTICE.
Persecution of Christians in Buddhist Burma (not British Burma).
http://www.worldwatchlist.us/world-watc ... mar-burma/
http://wrfnet.org/resources/2012/09/for ... enry-lyann
http://barnabasfund.org/pdfdocs/Christians_in_Burma.pdf
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/a ... /31818.htm

Oh man. Firstly, this is in the wrong section.

Secondly, the New Zealander used this:

gastro-b.jpg

image to promote a bar/nightclub(!).

Thirdly, if you read any of his links, they don't correspond with any of the gibberish he is speaking. And the latter links are websites for religious nutjobs.

Fourthly, it's pretty rich that a self confessed militant who goes on and on about jihadis and sharia law starts pontificating about democracy. yes, DEMOCRACY!! What the hell.

Fifthly, Myanmar is a secular country and the Rohingya are not citizens. Those are facts. However, they make fertile ground for terrorist wannabe nutjobs to plant their jihadis islamist ideology rubbish from their base camps in Canada.

Accepting them into other countries means that they lose their homes in Burma

if they already have homes then pressure should be exerted onto Burma with solid consequences including punishment for burmese nationals anywhere in muslim world if they don't stop dicking around with the Rohingyas

And why exactly should the citizens of that land be forced to leave their own country? Just because Burtibettans sppsuddenly thinks that people that have been living there for thousands of years, are non citizens. What exact logic is being used there?
Remember 1947 how much muslims n hindus displaced during partition.Remember 1971 how much hindu refugees are settled in india from bangladesh.Remember 1959 how many tibbettans took asylum and settled in india.If you built a nation for muslim that should be a place for a punjabi muslim as well as bangladesis, Palestine, uigher and Rohingya muslim, accept them generously .

Back
Top Bottom