What's new

Burma is for Buddhists

asad71

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Myanmar Christians (in this picture Kachins from the State of Kachin, Myanmar) defy Buddhists Ruling Nation.

file.php

12.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 31 times

http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/court-ac ... dhism.html

Radical Buddhist Country Burma does not allow visitors for New Zealander who was detained for his expression. Their laws are extremely bias and discriminatory to other religions and people causing discrimination on minorities and beyond.
http://www.mizzima.com/mizzima-news/mya ... ays-friend

Any other religion OR faith that is NOT Buddhist is subject to discrimination and can be force to convert into Buddhism sometimes at gun point or jailed (discriminative laws) even drive/push OUT of Burma not to mention if live within Burma will never achieve/success to the highest level FOR LIFE!
http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/nation ... ament.html
Now since the militants and their military mindset are now legal rulers both covertly and overtly, even marriage can be affected in a discriminatory fashion proposed by Buddhist Monks...... applied and imposed by Buddhist Rulers. Burma is in the process of militant way of reform tainting democracy in an insultive way. Truth is transparent and cannot be hidden nor change. Truth is forever permanent and never compromise. Truth will one day set the Christians free from persecution for Truth is JUSTICE.
Persecution of Christians in Buddhist Burma (not British Burma).
http://www.worldwatchlist.us/world-watc ... mar-burma/
http://wrfnet.org/resources/2012/09/for ... enry-lyann
http://barnabasfund.org/pdfdocs/Christians_in_Burma.pdf
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/a ... /31818.htm

Why are you complaining Jamaati?
Never heard you complain about Saudi Arabia or Brunei?

He is a freedom fighter...an actual one.....dont just throw labels around like that!

He is a freedom fighter...an actual one.....dont just throw labels around like that!

If he is a freedom fighter, he must have known the actual happenings and 1971 war, also he must have known Indian intentions. He simply trolls and spreads anti Hindu and anti Indian B.S with out any proper reasoning and facts.

Last edited:
Burma is for Nats, you just shot yourself in the foot by playing that game.

If he is a freedom fighter, he must have known the actual happenings and 1971 war, also he must have known Indian intentions. He simply trolls and spreads anti Hindu and anti Indian B.S with out any proper reasoning and facts.

You know what happened in 71? Please do enlighten us wikipedia-jee.

Why are you complaining Jamaati?
Never heard you complain about Saudi Arabia or Brunei?

Since when are non-Muslims killed in KSA or Brunei? In the case of KSA then millions of non-Muslims are living in KSA and nobody is bothering them.

KSA itself hosts more Rohingya people than any other country.

Wikipedia gives the number 400.000 in KSA but the actual number is bigger.

Rohingya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway what has this to do with KSA or Brunei?o_O

Also where is Bangladesh in all of this?

Since when are non-Muslims killed in KSA or Brunei? In the case of KSA then millions of non-Muslims are living and nobody is bothering them.

KSA itself hosts more Rohingya people than any other country.

Wikipedia gives the number 400.000 in KSA but the actual number is bigger.

Rohingya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway what has this to do with KSA or Brunei?o_O

Also where is Bangladesh in all of this?
Was referring to the laws in KSA. How they are strictly pro-Islam and against any other religion. Same with Brunei.

Because per the OP, Myanmar is putting in place laws against Muslims.

Was referring to the laws in KSA. How they are strictly pro-Islam and against any other religion. Same with Brunei.

Because per the OP, Myanmar is putting in place laws against Muslims.

You expected anything else from the cradle of Islam and a country where the native citizens are 99,9% Muslim? Before Islam KSA had Christians, Jews (fellow Abrahamic/Semitic religions), Hanifs and people who believed in ancient Semitic Gods but that's obviously not the case anymore. Just like the various ethnic groups of India are not following religions that their forefathers followed 6000 years ago as nobody even knows what people back then believed in.

I was referring to the supposed massacre of Muslims in Burma. I am not very knowledgeable about the conflict there.

Also I believe that Burma is a secular country and thus such laws have no place. KSA nor Brunei are secular countries and do not hide this.

You expected anything else from the cradle of Islam and a country where the native citizens are 99,9% Muslim? Before Islam KSA had Christians, Jews (fellow Abrahamic/Semitic religions), Hanifs and people who believed in ancient Semitic Gods but that's obviously not the case anymore. Just like the various ethnic groups of India are not following religions that their forefathers followed 6000 years ago as nobody even knows what people back then believed in.

I was referring to the supposed massacre of Muslims in Burma. I am not very knowledgeable about the conflict there.
I dont expect anything from KSA. I think the laws in KSA are bigoted. Regardless of whether the population is 99% or 99.999% Muslim, freedom of religion should be given to all.

However I was pointing out that the OP never had any problem with the laws in KSA which are against other religions, similarly he should not have a problem with Myanmar enacting laws which are discriminatory towards Muslims. Otherwise its just hypocrisy.

Also I believe that Burma is a secular country and thus such laws have no place. KSA nor Brunei are secular countries and do not hide this.

How did that happened??

do not tell me that those people voluntarily accepted Islam, if that is the case there is no such thing as gazwas in the Islamic history.

The doctrine is to force the beliefs and then take care of the next generation by brainwashing from the childhood onwards. The new generation will take care of the next generation and the ideology remains in tact.

Last edited:
I dont expect anything from KSA. I think the laws in KSA are bigoted. Regardless of whether the population is 99% or 99.999% Muslim, freedom of religion should be given to all.

However I was pointing out that the OP never had any problem with the laws in KSA which are against other religions, similarly he should not have a problem with Myanmar enacting laws which are discriminatory towards Muslims. Otherwise its just hypocrisy.

What are you talking about?

Burma is a secular country and a multicultural (religiously) country. KSA is neither. Huge difference. KSA is similar to the Vatican. Just much, much bigger.

Instead of talking about KSA or Brunei that have nothing to do with the news then people that are supposedly in favor of what you talk about, should condemn what the Burmese regime is doing.

This is nothing compared to the rumored massacres of Muslims.

KSA has many more things to criticize like any other country but nothing to do with this topic to the slightest. But alas, hindu brain always suffers from panoramic short sightedness and divert the initial cause to mask the reality with their constant :argh::blah:

Sadly there are lots of horrific pics of the Muslim genocide in Myanmar. I don't understand what al-qaeda or ISIS doing for their brethren? Also, what is the stand of world moral suppliers on this issue?

Back
Top Bottom