What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

This is the a thread of our Burma Muslim's Brother

who are killing by Buddhists Extremest and the Govt of Burma ... n no body even telling abt them...

there is not any Muhammad Bin Qasim in our Arm Forces ?? By ALLAH ... if i were a power i would send a army n i were be a man who'll leading that Army ,,,, n i'll be happy to be kill in it.... i don't care wht a world say abt me ... i just care what my ALLAH say abt me ?? i am still seating in Silence it's HARAM for me

where r u MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM ...

Where are u ..... ALLAH Give us a man AMEEN....

<(_|_)| AKBAR :pakistan:

burma muslim's killing pictures - Google Search

Buddhist vigilantes kill 9 Muslims in Myanmar violence | Reuters

Killing of Muslims in Burma > Insaf Forum > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Stop your nonsense It is laughable to see a pakistanis who has done genocide to Bengali Muslims before 1971 doing the same to the people of balochistan are saying these words.
Just know about the History of the previous pakistani regimes and then post these ignorant posts.

Not all Buddhists are monks.

P.S: This thread is in the wrong section!

Well sweeping generalization is a trend now- so :pop:-

Stop your nonsense It is laughable to see a pakistanis who has done genocide to Bengalis Muslim before 1971 doing the same to the people of balochistan are saying these words.
Just know about the History of the previous pakistani regimes and then post these ignorant posts.

Genocide is going on in kashmir since 47- where are your morals when it comes to you-

If the name Muhammad Bin Qasim irked you- then

Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim

irkly die now :lol:-

There are innocent people dying there- Come out of your savage hindu shell- and you'll sypathize with them- instead of trying catching moral high ground-

This is what I call a typical troll thread. :tdown:

So the OP wants to invade all countries that are apparently 'persecuting' Muslims? Then how about starting with China? I don't see anyone talking about the persecution of Uighir Muslims in Xinjiang? Unfortunately, as an issue, Xinjiang has failed to whip up pan-Islamic fervor despite the steady marginalization of the largely Sunni Muslim Uyghurs under Chinese communist control.

Why not start here instead of Burma? Is it because Sino-Pak friendship is 'higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans and sweeter than honey' that you do not want to stir the pot? Isn't this hypocrisy?

No foreign elements should abuse sovereignity of Burma , its peoples who will find the right solution.

Burmese people by now have understood the falsity of muslim brotherhood. Qasims in todays 20th centuries are called invaders/insurgent jihadis its more likely that they will be shot down & butchered by Patriotic Burmese including muslims & buddhists in joint venture.

If Rohignyas muslims & Burma Buddhist start respecting each others religion I think they can live well in Burma. Both sects should go to root of problem & try to wipe the real cause.

Its clashes of religious dominance which is purely a Islamic Trait, as far as I know Buddhism never preaches violence or imposing your religious faith on others.

We should invade Burma and fcuk those miserable creatures called Buddhist so called monks

I hope Mods will take care of few creatures here

First of all, I want to salute brother r4rehan for his sentiments to help fellow Muslims in distress. We have discussed this issue in detail in many threads since news came out about the Rohingya riots and killings in Burma, here are some of the threads:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/183835-myanmar-bangladesh-relations.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...cleansing-muslim-rohingyas-burma-myanmar.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/189021-helicopters-fire-rohingya-refugees.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/154682-peep-into-arakan-history.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/189387-history-chittagong-arakan.html

Please look at these threads for background information and news. Rohingya Muslims are being denied citizenship of Burma by the Burmese govt. Out of about 2-3 million Rohingya Muslims, they have kicked out most of them, only about 750,000 remain there. Many were killed in this ethnic cleansing process, and it continues as we speak.

If Muslim nations join hands, helping them may be possible:

- first we need to bring this up in OIC and see which Muslim nations come forward to help, we will call this group of nations "friends of Rohingya"
- then together we have to apply diplomatic pressure to Burma using India and China, its two main allies, so Burmese govt. accept them as citizens, take back all Rohingya refugees from different countries of the world and make sure that their human rights are not violated
- if diplomacy does not work, then "friends of Rohingya" group of nations should think about military intervention, and create a safe haven for them by occupying the state of Arakan
- "friends of Rohingya" will have to ensure that China or India do not interfere in this conflict
- remaining Rohingya's can be armed and trained as insurgents
- when they have sufficiently softened the Burmese Army in Arakan, this side of Arakan Yoma Mountain range (brown part next to Chittagong), then an invasion force can take over Arakan

443px-Burma_topo_en.jpg

arakanbrit.gif

rakhine_state.jpg

Well sweeping generalization is a trend now- so :pop:-

Genocide is going on in kashmir since 47- where are your morals when it comes to you-

If the name Muhammad Bin Qasim irked you- then

Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim
Muhammad Bin Qasim

irkly die now :lol:-

There are innocent people dying there- Come out of your savage hindu shell- and you'll sypathize with them- instead of trying catching moral high ground-

Mohammed Bin Qasim is an Arab general who conquered today's Pakistan why would i have to get Irked.
I do sympathize the innocent civilians but i laugh at those who has done lot of similar crimes and expressing concern of Burmese muslims.

Please logooo yar yeh urdu ko english main perh ke sir main dard ho jata hay...khuda ke lye english main likho

inshaALLAH..... Bangal is a place of Tipo Sultan n inshaALLAH there will be one more Tipo Sultan InshaALLAH ,,,,,,,,,,, ALLAH HELP US.......... AMEEN

:blink::blink:

We should invade Burma
Bangladesh should claim Arakan..... At least after becoming a semi developed nation around 2045, wanna see Arakan in Bangladesh before my death!

It has Sittwe Port important for India and Kyaukphyu port important for China. Your brainfart will remain a brainfart. :disagree:

Oil-and-gas-pipelines-through-Burma_full_600.jpg

Map-copy2-1024x569.jpg

Love u

Muhammad Bin Qasim

Salah ud din Ayobi

Tipo Sultan

May Allah Rest u in a Jannah AMEEN

Proud to be born in Sindh, Pakistan, land of riches and spices, and proud that Qasim touched this land :) Indians can burn, whenever they see the name "Muhammad" they immediately start burning with hate, relating to their past history with Islamic invaders

Proud to be born in Sindh, Pakistan, land of riches and spices, and proud that Qasim touched this land :) Indians can burn, whenever they see the name "Muhammad" they immediately start burning with hate, relating to their past history with Islamic invaders

Are you really that stupid ?? You do know that based on some counts, India has more Muslims than Pakistan..??

Are you really that stupid ?? You do know that based on some counts, India has more Muslims than Pakistan..??

Nope Pakistan has more Muslims than India 185 million = pakistan 130 million = india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom