What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

What India has to do with Sindh Boi ?? Or do you Still Consider Sindh to be a part of India .?? Also i hope you know what happened with "Fateh-E-Sindh" in the End . I really feel bad when i know Islamic History more than Muslims who read it with whole heart :)

Ok do tell us Troll Lalu about sindh's history.

Ok do tell us Troll Lalu about sindh's history.

Trola-Lala For one . Play with my name and i have really screw up yours . Nonetheless which part of Sindh's History are you Interested in . We can open another thread on that . Otherwise i will write long posts enlightening you and Cruel Mods will delete it :(

Arakan was the compulsory part of the United Independent Shah E Bangla Sultanate. It was captured by Mugs when the United Independent Bangla Sultanate was attacked by coward Mughal in 15th Century. The Mugs extended their invasion up to Barisal. In later stage,during Mughal era we again recapture our own land up to Naff river in 1610. Arakan is still captive by the Mugs and it is now part of Myanmar. In such way, the problems were raised. Mughal invasion was partly responsible for present Arakan situation. Due to Mughal attack our defense in the South become weak and we loose our valuable territory. It is a sad story. Our retained people are still suffering. Mughal invasion and Mug attack on United Independent Shah E Bangla Sultanate in 15th are responsible for the present miseries of the Sons of Arakan. Constructive work, education may give the remedy.

You have three options .

1. Become Very very strong country like China and claim it as a disputed territory and by force , coercion and diplomacy get it back .

2. Being a Neighbour to Myanmar you can offer some bi lateral trade options which will interest them and ask to STOP persecuting Rohingya's . You can also go to U.N. along with Other Organization of Islamic countries and threaten to pass a bill in U.N. which will put a shitload of sanctions on Myanmar and sent it to stone age .

3. Ignore it focusing on issues your Country is grappling with and try to do something for musalmaan's back at home ..

Choice is yours

Trola-Lala For one . Play with my name and i have really screw up yours . Nonetheless which part of Sindh's History are you Interested in . We can open another thread on that . Otherwise i will write long posts enlightening you and Cruel Mods will delete it :(

You insinuated we don't know about Sindh's History.
Now you tell us the which part Sindhi history which you believe we don't know.

Come on Indian friends,

Today the quality of posts has been very low. I had to ban so many members today. Please stop trolling and if you cannot stick the topic then better do not post in such threads. It will at least save you from getting banned as the posts are ultimately going to be deleted anyway.

@Rehan

Please stop calling "kafir kafir" and stick the topic. Please write in English language and don't be so emotional
Isn't it a mod's responsibility to give reason for deletion? (no offence intended, just a question)

YAAR KAFIR Means ======= Unbeliever

is me bura mane wali kiya bat hai .... they don't believe in ISLAM... n they knows that ,, u can ask them ....
You're generalizing. You act like you represent all muslims, while clearly you're embarrassing us.

There is a secular muslim nation named BD. is neighboring burma, better let them hndle the issue.

@topic: does any one know how quas
im died?

today world is balanced,many quasims are daily gun downed by pakistan army, and other armies.

There is a secular muslim nation named BD. is neighboring burma, better let them hndle the issue.

@topic: does any one know how quasim died?

u cant understand a muslims brotherhood ,,, Hadith (ALLAH KAMIBESHI MAF KAREE) Musalman ak jisam ki manid hain jab kisi jisam k Hisse ko Taklif hoti hai tu pura Jisam Dard mehsos karta hai

You insinuated we don't know about Sindh's History.
Now you tell us the which part Sindhi history which you believe we don't know.

Did i say your Name or Did my post quote you ?? Also it seems like you half Read my post and Jumped in your Keyboard before comprehending what i wrote . Where in my post i talk about Sindh History?? But worry Not Dude i will even enlighten you on that if you are cloudy about any part :tup:

u cant understand a muslims brotherhood ,,, Hadith (ALLAH KAMIBESHI MAF KAREE) Musalman ak jisam ki manid hain jab kisi jisam k Hisse ko Taklif hoti hai tu pura Jisam Dard mehsos karta hai

unfortunately i can not use emotions icon from my phone. else i would have posted ROFL.

you are on my radar, I'll see how pain u feel when shia death forum.

@topic: does any one know how quas
im died?

today world is balanced,many quasims are daily gun downed by pakistan army, and other armies.

Apparently Chachnama written by Kàzí Ismáíl is considered De Facto record of that period of history . It claims Bin qasim was stitched to Ox hide and was sent to syria in such a condition and he did en route due to suffocation .

Persian Historian Baladhuri Claims he was imprisoned , tortured and killed .

In Any case his death was not peaceful

Irrelevant post.
Of course I could go on and explain how hadith arent worth following as they might be fabricated by that will be going off topic.

Irrelevant post.
Of course I could go on and explain how hadith arent worth following as they might be fabricated by that will be going off topic.

Why are some indian jumping up an down like monkeys. Why are your ***** burning indians?

On Topic: Inshallah there will be a binquasim from any part of the muslim world including BD to save the rohingyas but before that Allah(swt) may send a bin Qasim to eliminate the munafiqs
currently ruling BD. Inshallah. The arakan problems will be solved easily after that.:)

Why are some indian jumping up an down like monkeys. Why are your ***** burning indians?

On Topic: Inshallah there will be a binquasim from any part of the muslim world including BD to save the rohingyas but before that Allah(swt) may send a bin Qasim to eliminate the munafiqs
currently ruling BD. Inshallah. The arakan problems will be solved easily after that.:)

inshaALLAH..... Bangal is a place of Tipo Sultan n inshaALLAH there will be one more Tipo Sultan InshaALLAH ,,,,,,,,,,, ALLAH HELP US.......... AMEEN

inshaALLAH..... Bangal is a place of Tipo Sultan n inshaALLAH there will be one more Tipo Sultan InshaALLAH ,,,,,,,,,,, ALLAH HELP US.......... AMEEN

Little Boy Bengal is a place of Tipu Sultan :rofl: . You need to Google it up before embarrassing yourself and your comrades . Now again where is Tipu Sultan from ??

WHERE were these noble thoughts in 1971 or whatever happened than was as per islamic sanction.

We should invade Burma and fcuk those miserable creatures called Buddhist so called monks-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom