What's new

Bulgaria to be offered JF-17 fighter by Pakistan

I saw a thread with a China source saying it was 3.5gen, but the weapons and avionics would make up for that
chinese classification is different from thevwestern one
for them their J31 and j 20 are fourth generation while their j 10s and jf17 are 3/3++ gen

I saw a thread with a China source saying it was 3.5gen, but the weapons and avionics would make up for that

The Chinese have a rather different idea of Generation. That is because their fighter generation began with the Mig-15..so they started out in the Second Generation of jets which they manufactured. Hence, to them the 3rd Gen jets are actually 2nd gen.. and so on .

Portuguese F16AM/BM detachments are already preparing to go to Romania and Bulgaria for assuming their air defence. In Romania they will stay untill we transfer the F16s and train their Pilots, in Bulgaria I dont now how long! Both services are being very well payd! There is a big bebate in Portugal becouse we are becaming very stressed and the Russians too! We are also patrooling the Baltic states air space and the Russians are flying bomber forces near Portuguese Atlantic Air Space.

Islamabad's offer is to include JF-17s, multirole 4++ generation fighters which it has been producing jointly with China since 2007, according to daily Presa.
Is the JF Thunder a multirole 4++ generation fighter?? That means it's at par with the Typhoon, Rafale, and the SUs! Can someone kindly clarify the upgrade to 4++?

Chinese 3.5 Generation means 4.5 Generation of west

Good luck ...Buying JF17 means ..relying on 2 countries....Pakistan and China....here I am not even talking the performance of JF17 etc.

The amount of energy Indians expending here, if they channeled that into their LCA development, maybe they too would be able to talk about any export hopes. Dayem.

Nonetheless LCA is mostly Indian designed plane while JF-17 is Chinese designed plane with Pakistani input. We cannot claim the whole credit for JF-17.

The amount of energy Indians expending here, if they channeled that into their LCA development, maybe they too would be able to talk about any export hopes. Dayem.
you mean I should go and develop LCA :D

you are talking like ....Bulgeria is begging to Pakistan to sell JF17

Portuguese F16AM/BM detachments are already preparing to go to Romania and Bulgaria for assuming their air defence. In Romania they will stay untill we transfer the F16s and train their Pilots, in Bulgaria I dont now how long! Both services are being very well payd! There is a big bebate in Portugal becouse we are becaming very stressed and the Russians too! We are also patrooling the Baltic states air space and the Russians are flying bomber forces near Portuguese Atlantic Air Space.

1.In Romania you will be staying for 2 months-May and June.-the F16's will come in Romania only in 2016

2.Romania doesn't pay anything for you staying here,you're part of a NATO mission,before you there were Canadian F18's.

3.You're not assuming our Air Defence,just working with us.

On Topic:Bulgaria won't buy JF17 simply because they won't be allowed by NATO.Unfortunately for them the aquisition request is for 16 fighters with a 250-300million euros budget.I really don't know how will they make that happen.

you mean I should go and develop LCA :D

you are talking like ....Bulgeria is begging to Pakistan to sell JF17

No i don't expect you to do anything, other than troll in threads where you have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom