What's new

Building the Black Taj Mahal - Can Indian Government do that?

no no.. this theory of hindus building it came from one of the nationalistic guys.. a hoax .. no one in india belives it.

Then Shahjahan build it is also a theory ,even ASI (archaeological survey of India) dont have any proof to validate that ( http://twitpic.com/48ie1r )

48ie1r

Not quite Mughal architecture.

It was built as a palace, by Raja Mansingh and purchased by Shah Jahan from his grandson Jai Singh. Details are in the Badshahnama of Shah Jahan. But yes, the style is influenced by Persian architecture, so you could call it a Rajput-Persian blend.

you are becoming like Pakistani with your conspiracy theories. It is classical Mughal architecture and you see can this architecture in most of their buildings and gardens.

It will be a tribute to the great Mughal Architecture and attract even more tourists in Aagra. Building the second Taj Mahal, the Black Taj Mahal which Shah Jahan had envisioned would give India tons of glories for a small building cost.

Is there any thought, any movement, any minds in thinking about building the second Taj Mahal? If not then can there be one?

I dont think Indians would like to fulfill wishful thinking of Ala Azad Abul Muzzafar Shahab uddin Mohammed Khurram aka shah-e-jahan.

can't we import Taj Mahal to Pakistan? I wish any science could help it :D
i have had wish to see it...

Hmm..

You want to ' create' technology to import a historical monument into Pakistan so that you can see it ?

It would be a much less bother if you were to apply for a visa to visit Agra.

Hmm..

You want to ' create' technology to import a historical monument into Pakistan so that you can see it ?

It would be a much less bother if you were to apply for a visa to visit Agra.

since pakistanis more own it and love it, so the place should belong to its sole lovers!!! I am the owner of the place (since love it and own it for muslim piece of art), so how one can ask me to have a permission (visa) to see my belongings. So you are right, it should not have a visa for us and it should be imported to the place where it rightly belong! :)

since pakistanis more own it and love it, so the place should belong to its soul lovers!!! I am the owner of the place (since love it and own it for muslim piece of art), so how one can ask me to have a permission to see my belongings. So you are right, it should not have a visa for us and it should be imported to the place where it rightly belong!

You're welcome to try and cart it away..since according to you it belongs more to you than the people of India. Although be careful not let it cave your back in as you drag it across the IB. :omghaha:

You're welcome to try and cart it away..since according to you it belongs more to you than the people of India. Although be careful not let it cave your back in as you drag it across the IB. :omghaha:

if u could do the favor we can declare Agra as 'Islamic Reupublic of Pakistan'.:tongue:..i was not talking about any cart but a 'science'....it is science of possibility and viable mutually consentented options...

if u could do the favor we can declare Agra as 'Islamic Reupublic of Pakistan'.:tongue:..i was not talking about any cart but a 'science'....it is science of possibility and options...

One it doesn't matter whether a Muslim built it/designed it/got buried in it, it is in India and thus regardless of your religion you will need to get a VISA, you could try and slip in without it but then you had best not blame the authorities when they treat you as a possible threat and lock you up.

Say it was possible to bodily move the monument through some technology, what makes you think India will allow anyone to do that? You're proclivity to engage in laughable logical fallacies is tragic albeit mildly entertaining.

as a christian i feel india shud work on building ramsethu which will bridge the gap between srilanka and india and it would be good for relationship with srilanka

സത്യം പുളിക്കും മോനേ ദിനേശാ... ആ ലിങ്ക് നല്ലത് പോലെ വായിച്ചു നോക്ക്.. നെറ്റ്ല് സെർച്ച്* ചെയ്തു നോക്ക്.. എന്നിട്ട് പറ... ;)

സത്യം ആണെങ്കിലും അല്ലെങ്കിലും ഇതുപോലുള്ള വിഷയം ഏതെങ്കിലും രീതിയില് authenticate ആണോ എന്നറിയാന് ഇന്നത്തെ സാഹചര്യത്തില് ഒക്കത്തില്ല

as a christian i feel india shud work on building ramsethu which will bridge the gap between srilanka and india and it would be good for relationship with srilanka
Buddy,i don't get the point.What is the link between christianity and Ram setu?:blink:

സത്യം ആണെങ്കിലും അല്ലെങ്കിലും ഇതുപോലുള്ള വിഷയം ഏതെങ്കിലും രീതിയില് authenticate ആണോ എന്നറിയാന് ഇന്നത്തെ സാഹചര്യത്തില് ഒക്കത്തില്ല

ഇന്ദിരാ ഗാന്ധി അമ്മച്ചിയുടെ കാലത്തേ ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു റിപ്പോർട്ട്* വന്നതാ പക്ഷെ പുള്ളിക്കാരി അത് strictly മുക്കി. ഇതൊക്കെ പുറത്തു വന്നാൽ കിട്ടേണ്ട 10 വോട്ട് കിട്ടാതെ പോയാലോ. ജാതിയും മതവും തിരിച്ചുള്ള വോട്ടിംഗ് എന്ന് തീരുമോ അന്നേ ഈ നാട് nannavathullu :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom