What's new

Building the Black Taj Mahal - Can Indian Government do that?

The White Taj has been altered several times as successive rulers removed gold and jewels to fund their own regimes. The White Taj took a long time to build mostly because of the time consuming details. Yet even the pierced carvings that replaced the looted gold in the White Taj are masterpieces. While the Black Taj could be completed, I imagine it would be very expensive and suspect that much of the necessary artisan skills have long been lost.

And maybe @priti hasn't been the only one considering the Black Taj to be hideous. Didn't the Black Taj project precipitate the revolt which drove the ruler who built the White Taj from power?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will find nutty theories in every country including yours. for your information........

Fact:
India has the most number of mosques. It has 300,000 mosques which is much more than the Muslim world.

well I am happy that the nutters are not the mainstream.
I just hope they don't get enough support to one day destroy the Taj.
That would be shame considering it is literally the symbol of India.

The only one doing the whining and crying is you .

There has been only a single mosque destroyed in India ......You whine to oppose it .

Multiple temples and gurudwaras destroyed in Pakistan ........You whine to support it.

Says the guy who supports the murderer of 2000 Muslims.
Whatever you say buddy :tup:

Says the guy who supports the murderer of 2000 Muslims.
Whatever you say buddy :tup:

Show a single post of mine where I have supported murder of anyone let alone 2000 muslims.

Why is Taj Mahal so facinating. There are better historical but yet beautiful buildings out there.

Back
Top Bottom