What's new

Buddha Civilization in Swat Valley Pakistan

This is exactly how Islam enlightened us, by freeing our intellect to work logically.
1. what do you mean recognize any other religion? Islam accepts that Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, etc exists. so we do recognize them. So are you trying to say that only Hinduism accepts other religions existence?
2.If you bothered to actually read what I said I already showed you my logic, but since you might be a special needs student I will say it again.
" The only way to have 100% conversion rate in a short period of time is forced conversion. Muslims ruled India for 800 years and they only managed to convert 15% of the population, thus proving no forced conversion"

how on earth you concluded that we were forcibly converted, from that sentence, is only known by people who have PHD in Hindu logic.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

and if you are saying you are putting up a straw man because you can't really dispute my facts and logic then I would agree with you :)

how budhism disappeared from india has a lot to do with pushyamitra sunga...if you dont believe then search www i have said many times on this forum that pakistani kids have no idea what india is and what india was thousand years ago...the history you learn in school is bogus...i am telling you again go and search about pushyamitra sunga and then come back...i wont spoon feed pakistani kids everytime :)

The evidence is easy, look at the Hindu invaders from India to Pakistan. Before them we were Buddhists and then once Hindu invaders came, over night we were Hindus with no Buddhists left. The only way to have 100% conversion rate in a short period of time is forced conversion. Muslims ruled India for 800 years and they only managed to convert 15% of the population, thus proving no forced conversion, but in case of Pakistan, we had no more Buddhists in less then 100 years of Hindu invasion.

Ha Ha Ha Hindu invaders. LOL I think Buddhism spread to Gandhara, Sindhu and Kambojha(Eastern Afghanistan) from Eastern India before that these people were Hindus and not everyone accepted Buddhism but a it was a mixed society. confused Pakistani with funny logic. :lol: :rofl:

LOl no, we'd rather not be proud that out ancestors worshipped lifeless statues now shall we? It's something to be ashamed about actually :angel:

you do not understand hinduism fully, i advise you not to make half baked ignorant comments.

I lol hard every time Pakistani guys on PDF try to reclaim their 'ancient history'...its all good but the only thing it is not your history.

DNA tests prove its our history and always has been. Current day Pakistan was invaded many times but gene pool is still the same as it was 7000-14000 years ago. But keep believing in fantasy of RSS Hindutva thugs.

The evidence is easy, look at the Hindu invaders from India to Pakistan. Before them we were Buddhists and then once Hindu invaders came, over night we were Hindus with no Buddhists left. The only way to have 100% conversion rate in a short period of time is forced conversion. Muslims ruled India for 800 years and they only managed to convert 15% of the population, thus proving no forced conversion, but in case of Pakistan, we had no more Buddhists in less then 100 years of Hindu invasion.

You are the craziest thing that i have come across on this forum.You are just assuming things as per your comfert.I f you were originally buddhists,what were you before you were buddhists i.e, before origination of buddhism?Buddhism is not really a religion,its a way of life.Lord Buddha was a hindu.Moreover,Buddhism originated in modern day india.And if you think YOU all were once buddhists,that means that buddhist invaders of india had forcefully converted you people to buddhism.Doesn't that go in motion with your futile argument?

Islam says human civilization started from ADAM and HAWWA.....so every one is Muslim.....and thus their cannot be any other religion......

If Islam recognizes and respects all other religions.....then why Islamic extremists(Taliban), destroyed Buddhist status in Bamyan(Afghanistan)??
Since you ignored the link previously.....I'm posting it again.....
Destruction of the Bamiyan Statues: Taliban vs the Buddha

Being a Muslim, you are appreciating another religion!........I guess you know the word Islam has for people like you.......;)

Unlike Hinduism you don't have to be born a Muslim to be a Muslim and you are not always a Muslim if you are born a Muslim.
Let me give you a quick education about Islam, since yours is sorely lacking.
A Muslim is one who submits to God willingly. So if I was born a Muslim but I don't believe in Islam then I am not a Muslim.
Adam and Eve did Submit to God, but not all their offspring did, thus they are not all Muslims.
Besides question you ask and the conclusion you come to is extremely silly.
In reality there are thousands of religions, they exist, we cannot deny that, and Muslims know they exist and accept them to exist. I don't know where you are getting your twisted logic from but I might recommend you change your guru or something.

Next
Taliban do not represent Islam
Radical Hindus destroyed the Babri Masjid, does that mean Hinduism is a violent and dangerous religion?
Of course not, being a sensible human being I know that the mob who destroyed the mosque were extremest nut jobs and not even .00000001% of the Hindu population. Do you have enough gray matter to make the same distinction with Muslims?
having said that, The reason Taliban destroyed the sautes was political, They had suffered war and famine and a European organization offered them millions of dollars to restore the statues, but the Taliban said to give it to famine relief instead. The European declined. The Taliban were so outraged at the lack of morals by the Europeans, in that they considered human life less valuable then some rocks, that they destroyed it.

With in our holy book, the one that every Muslim is commanded to follow, it says that we must respect everyone. We cannot force people, and we should let people believe what they want. Does your holy book say the same? (genuine question)

You are the craziest thing that i have come across on this forum.You are just assuming things as per your comfert.I f you were originally buddhists,what were you before you were buddhists i.e, before origination of buddhism?Buddhism is not really a religion,its a way of life.Lord Buddha was a hindu.Moreover,Buddhism originated in modern day india.And if you think YOU all were once buddhists,that means that buddhist invaders of india had forcefully converted you people to buddhism.Doesn't that go in motion with your futile argument?

:D

I am simply using Indian logic against you guys.
Most Hindus like to moan and cry about Hindus being forced to convert to Islam.
So I simply used your logic and twisted it, you have to say my logic about the % of Buddhists in Pakistan and the % of Muslims in India does make more sense then the line about "all Hindus were forced to convert to Islam"

We all know what your holy book says and what you people are doing to your minorities in pakistan.forced conversions are common in pakistan but not in india.And hinduism has hundreds of holy books and none of them talks about hinduism itself.These holy books are for all people not just hindus. it more than enough tells you what our holy books say.

AHAH, we got a comedian on our hands.

Do you know the differences between the "Forced conversions" in Pakistan and India?
In Pakistan it is always a "Hindu girl forced to convert and marry a Muslim man"
And seriously, everyone knows that what happens is that they two are lovers, but as soon as the girls family finds out she screams forced conversion.
Besides, even if it was genuine, it was one stupid man forcing one stupid girl to convert.

In India on the other hand, you have lynch mobs threatening and forcing hundreds to convert to Hinduism.
There was even a thread recently about how a whole community of untouchables was forced to convert back to Hinduism.

Also, some news sources.

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians | World news | The Observer

I understand you want to be patriotic and all, but you don't live in Egypt, so please stop being in De-Nyle

see I can make jokes too :lol:

Buddha Civilization in Swat Valley Pakistan Sherin Zada Express - YouTube

Pakistan used to be the great Buddhist kingdom of Ghandara. Pakistani-Ghandara monks and scholars were the ones who taught Buddhism to the Chinese and Japanese.

Swat was known as Suwastu in ancient time. And Gandhara was a region or Mahajanpada comprising Punjab and KP and Sindh was known as Sindhu. Gandhara was mostly famous for the art of Sculpture influenced by Greek and other famous one during same period was Mathura School of Sculpture. Kanishka from Kushan Dynasty and founded city of Purushpur or Modern day Peshawar(Sanskrit means. Purush=Man, Pur=City), The Great Panini who wrote Grammar for Sanskrit Language was from Pushkalawati(Present Day Charsadda) and Panini is still admired too much in India for his contribution.

Gandhara is also mentioned in Mahabharat, the wife of Dhritrashtra ,Gandhari was the princess of Gandhara. Chanakya was the Student in Takshashila University and he also started teaching there later on.

you do not understand hinduism fully, i advise you not to make half baked ignorant comments.

I think you understand Hinduism fully ...after all this was your religion before Muslim religion..

LOl no, we'd rather not be proud that out ancestors worshipped lifeless statues now shall we? It's something to be ashamed about actually :angel:

You can question same to Egyptians. Or the Christians of Europe who feel proud of Roman Empire or Greek Civilization.

And I am not a Buddhist but I still feel proud of the rich heritage left by my ancestors and you won't understand that.

Maybe not all but many were forcefully converted.Aurangzeb forcefully converted lacs of hindus in a single day in delhi's red fort.
And if you think sensibly,its common sense that peaceful conversion of that many people is next to impossible.If someone today comes to me advertising islam to me,i will probably move the sh*t out of that person.I dont believe in any god.But what i like about hinduism is that its the world's most scietific religion.And what i have found is that muslims are the most hardcore religious people.A muslim friend of mine believes that ramayana is true,to which i was shocked. and i always say that its just a story which it really is.

Once again with the nonsensical Indian logic.
1. Aurangzeb was known to be keen to convert people, it was said that the easiest way to get his favor was to convert to islam.
But you know what it didn't say? that he would kill you if you didn't!!!
Aurangzeb lived to be 90 years old, he conquered 95% of India, don't you think he could have easily made India at least 50% Muslim by forced conversion? EASILY! But you know why 50% of India is not Muslim? Because there was no forced conversions.

Like I said before, If you apply this twisted logic to Buddhists in Pakistan then there is no doubt in my mind that our noble Buddhists ancestors were forced to convert to Hinduism.

As for your other nonsense, I gotta say, it is pretty funny.
1. no one is asking you to convert so don't worry too much about that.
2. Right, the earth being supported on a turtle is super scientific, I read about it in NASA.
3. And? what is wrong with being religious?
4. what the heck is "ramayana"?

Either way, it is so amazing to see our original religion before they were forced to convert to Hinduism.
We need to preserve all this and show to the world what our ancestors were, so they don't start believing Hindu propaganda that we were Hindus by choice.

Forced to convert to hinduism ?? from Buddhism ?

Link please unless it is figment of imagination.

This is exactly how Islam enlightened us, by freeing our intellect to work logically.
1. what do you mean recognize any other religion? Islam accepts that Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, etc exists. so we do recognize them. So are you trying to say that only Hinduism accepts other religions existence?
2.If you bothered to actually read what I said I already showed you my logic, but since you might be a special needs student I will say it again.
" The only way to have 100% conversion rate in a short period of time is forced conversion. Muslims ruled India for 800 years and they only managed to convert 15% of the population, thus proving no forced conversion"

how on earth you concluded that we were forcibly converted, from that sentence, is only known by people who have PHD in Hindu logic.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

and if you are saying you are putting up a straw man because you can't really dispute my facts and logic then I would agree with you :)

Mate understand history.... Buddhism was found in india.... It became a major force till the 8th century AD... And buddism and hinduism was always intervined....buddhist celebrated hindus festivals cos they considered buddha as the incarnate of lord vishnu.. the same applied to hindus, they too celebrated buddhist festivals... In southern region jainism, buddhism and hinduism thrived.. people followed principles of all 3 religions... So after few years it was utter confusion of people's belief.. And so the bhakti momement, started by yogis and saints, enlightened people and people followed hinduism.... Adi sankara was a major saint who travelled all over india, and won debates in many courts... more during this period buddhist preist became corrupt(just like medevial brahmins) and so their importance was lost.... And after the Cholas started ruling , the hinduism peaked, and became the end of other religion.... indian history always had space for new religion, and we had always colived in existence... There is no history of massacre of buddhist by hindus.. But there are many dtories of elimination by muslim invaders.. It was still the only religion which came to india by sword...

Back
Top Bottom