What's new

BSF women daredevils perform breathtaking stunts on Republic Day ! PHOTOS

carrying an empty carl gustav does not include weapon handling
at least show something from firing range even a grenade throwing will work and I will rest my case
i have already made my case to the person with whom I was engaged in discussion. I don't have to prove anything to you. if you want to check that google urslef. :)

:astagh::astagh: twisting words and posts!!eh!!

This is what I wrote..

"The only difference I see is they wearing religious dress"

Isn't that a religious dress ?? and also they look so unprofessional.
Also as a reference (or to your military)...you can learn from those pics where the religious dress can be worn in a more professional manner.

you can post both the pics (your original pic) and the ones you posted later... to see the difference.

no its not :omghaha::omghaha: thats why I asked you to use google beofre jumping to conclusions
use to for your self first then ask others

This is what I wrote..

"The only difference I see is they wearing religious dress"

Also as a reference (or to your military)...you can learn from those pics where the religious dress can be worn in a more professional manner.

you can post both the pics (your original pic) and the ones you posted later... to see the difference.

The hardest tumble a man can take is to fall over his own bluff. thats what happend to you my friend first denying that you made a reference to dress being religious and know this.

move on

no its not :omghaha::omghaha: thats why I asked you to use google beofre jumping to conclusions
use to for your self first then ask others

calm down :)

I don't need to ask anyone. Tell me what's the use of religious head scarf during military operations /training.

The hardest tumble a man can take is to fall over his own bluff. thats what happend to you my friend first denying that you made a reference to dress being religious and know this.

move on

I still call it a religious dress... now tell me where is the bluff in my post..or a reversal of my opinion that's its a religious dress.

calm down :)

I don't need to ask anyone. Tell me what's the use of religious head scarf during military operations /training.

head scarf is her own choice just like you will see many women army personnel wearing berets
its not a compulsory dress code besides it has a tactical advantage of hiding the personnel identity just like SF use through out the world but I dont expect a narrow mind to understand that
fearless-women-of-the-worlds-first-female-special-forces-2.jpg

this a the religious dress
upload_2018-1-26_18-32-43.jpeg
upload_2018-1-26_18-32-43.jpeg

I still call it a religious dress

call it whatever you like you may call it orange or mango but universally muslim women wear niqab/veil (burqa) which is a complete Islamic dress

religious head scarf

head scarf is a cultural entity not religious it originated from turkey

my case to the person with whom I was engaged in discussion.

I think my post was quoted by you before but if your are engaging in discussion with some invisible entity or someone else please carry on

head scarf is her own choice just like you will see many women army personnel wearing berets.

Agreed that its their own choice. But that makes it look unprofessional. That's the points.

On berets: please don't compare that with berets. Berets are part of military worldwide for hundred of years. And in nooooo way it makes them look unprofessional.

its not a compulsory dress code besides it has a tactical advantage of hiding the personnel identity just like SF use through out the world but I dont expect a narrow mind to understand that.
fearless-women-of-the-worlds-first-female-special-forces-2.jpg

Tactical identity Is it ?? lol..then tell me why not covering the face of the man standing beside the girls ?? why not wearing it like they wear to cover the face ?? Why does it cover the entire head making it hang loose which may be stuck in some equipment ?

and you can use as many personal attacks you like :)

this a the religious dress
View attachment 450073View attachment 450073

call it whatever you like you may call it orange or mango but universally muslim women wear niqab/veil (burqa) which is a complete Islamic dress

Is this a religious dress ???
ooooooohhh. Then my friend go back see your first post which I quoted..these head scarfs are what they are wearing in your post with the addition of face covers.

PLA soldiers are Martians

Seems it backfired for our converted brothers. They mock everything except their Sino friends and Arab Masterd
noone cares about arabs , ido connect with indian punjabis but we dont have anything common with rest of nonpunjabi n non kashmiri indians ethnicity wise, so dnt care abt them
LOL Abduls are rocking
abdul means humans or man

head scarf is a cultural entity not religious it originated from turkey

Is it ?? May be You are right...but how does that make it professional ?? The face scarf that the SF wear to cover face does it job but the one you showed in 'your original post' covers not only face but also the entire shoulder, head and neck..why would you want to wrap yourself up like that if the purpose is it cover your face....that puts your job at a bit of risk instead of making it easy.

Even the men don't seem very disciplined with no synchronisation in the arm movements.

20180125195915.jpg

Is it ?? May be You are right...but how does that make it professional ?? The face scarf that the SF wear to cover face does it job but the one you showed in 'your original post' covers not only face but also the entire shoulder, head and neck..why would you want to wrap yourself up like that if the purpose is it cover your face....that puts your job at a bit of risk instead of making it easy.
but it does not make it unprofessional also. yes the normal face scarf worn by SF is different.
upload_2018-1-26_21-23-16.jpeg

these are Iranian women SF wearing complete burqa like outfit and using ropes in the background

Agreed that its their own choice. But that makes it look unprofessional. That's the points.

On berets: please don't compare that with berets. Berets are part of military worldwide for hundred of years. And in nooooo way it makes them look unprofessional.

Tactical identity Is it ?? lol..then tell me why not covering the face of the man standing beside the girls ?? why not wearing it like they wear to cover the face ?? Why does it cover the entire head making it hang loose which may be stuck in some equipment ?

and you can use as many personal attacks you like :)
mirza bhai I will put up your recommendations for the necessary changes in their uniform

but it does not make it unprofessional also. yes the normal face scarf worn by SF is different.
View attachment 450104
these are Iranian women SF wearing complete burqa like outfit and using ropes in the background

I am not opposed to using these scarf considering religious sensitivities attached to it but I am sorry, they are Not professional, especially if you see its utilities in the profession and fact that its potentially a risk factor in conducting the operations.

mirza bhai I will put up your recommendations for the necessary changes in their uniform

Ok Bhai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom