BSF women daredevils perform breathtaking stunts on Republic Day ! PHOTOS

These stunts are still not as cheesy as your women on bikes Lmao

Not cheesy at all . . .:agree::agree:

upload_2018-1-26_17-40-59.png

These pics are from 2006 noone does these stunts anymore

Here . . one from 2017 . . read the caption

APP156-06Lahore-548x420.jpg

the best from you guys ,stealth guns :rof: Lmao

Practice session in case you deliberately missed it.

OK, let's start a side debate more mil oriented :
Russian not Western!

:azn:
Good fight all, Tay.
ya whatever. I didn't exactly know which nation they are from I had seen that image long time ago and dug it up on the internet to post it here.

Beat this;
The evil peacock;
View attachment 450049

The butterfly of doom;

View attachment 450050

That IAF pilot os so fake.

The first IAF female pilot is still under going training on Mig-21s tandem version.
Because everything that's not from your country is fake? so what if shes undergoing training, she is getting training to become a fighter pilot.

ya whatever. I didn't exactly know which nation they are from I had seen that image long time ago and dug it up on the internet to post it here.

Because everything that's not from your country is fake? so what if shes undergoing training, she is getting training to become a fighter pilot.
Because I read an article from your own country?

As for fighter pilot ... good luck... considering Pak female fighter pilots have been flying since ages now..

This is also a female bsf soldier
View attachment 450038
Female indian army officer explaining about IED's to officers of some western army:-
View attachment 450039
An indian female commando trainer:-
View attachment 450040
Indian female fighter pilot:-
View attachment 450043
all women contingent of bsf:
View attachment 450047
female commando of delhi police:
View attachment 450045
female cobra commandos are also fighting in naxal areas

Pak even has female Generals;

Pak women are :

07FFA09D-3AEF-4EBA-916E-1C6F961DBE32.jpeg

EOD/Bomb Disposal experts/Squad

51810411-3661-4127-AA1C-CF372E05DE5D.jpeg

CT Units

8BBD48D4-0C9E-48F3-BAA3-A6FE94D5125D.png

Fire Fighters

AB75BF0F-E0A8-4868-9B29-FB3B27018C20.jpeg

Police Commandos

55CBE87D-A618-40FE-9575-132F3E393746.jpeg
B443987E-96A9-4B77-A5E5-FF67145DFE5A.jpeg

Paramilitary

483AE6C8-073D-4433-A19E-FF1C3F9B8272.jpeg

Fighter Pilots and crew

93D7EE37-D7E6-4E15-9051-3D1384242FE1.jpeg

Military Transport and Recon Pilots

3BE24381-17B0-4275-934A-D7C5FC57F243.jpeg

Paratroopers

9936F470-B22B-4804-AC32-07DC22004816.jpeg

Naval Officers

199B417F-D5C9-44D6-9B89-126D8F3B11F2.jpeg

Patrollin Officers
And much more.

Attachments

• BC870250-21EF-417B-A95D-25183CDFD9BC.jpeg
    BC870250-21EF-417B-A95D-25183CDFD9BC.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
This is called display of skills. I don't ind you calling it a circus, considering you have never seen your armed foces doing it. If honing your skills of balancing and physical abilities and stretching the limits of your body is a circus, then the entire world doing daily exercising, physical training, etc are doing circus.
For the post...stunts are impressive
but your signature is too good man...awesome quotes!
Have a good republic day

care to share some pics of BSF/ INA women handling rpg,lmg,hmg

as easy as a good google search. You want me to spoon feed you? Sorry.

P.S: you'll find hundreds of fanboys in this forum..so all you need to do is open a thread to know Indian and Pakistan women soldiers and their lifestyle. #JustASuggestion :)

how you find them unprofessional? maybe you should give lessons on handling such equipment

I cant give training on handling equipment. Thats not my expertise BUT neither did I ever raise a point on weapon handling. Either your running out of arguments or just trying to put words in mouth. Go back..re read my posts..quote if anything was mentioned about weapon or equipment handling lessons.

nope thats what you said and expect others to believe it. black dress is used by our elite police commandos both men and women wear them commonly no religious binding to it here as you believe

images

View attachment 450025
View attachment 450026
View attachment 450027
images

lol.. none of these are unprofessional.. you know why ?? because none of these is what you posted and none of these is what I quoted.
Its ok...Come back again.. with the first pic that I quoted..I am right here to debate , going no where.. post that pic and quote me.

Because I read an article from your own country?

As for fighter pilot ... good luck... considering Pak female fighter pilots have been flying since ages now..

Pak even has female Generals;

Pak women are EOD/Bomb Squad.
CT Units
Fire Fighters
Police Commandos
Paramilitary
Fighter Pilots
Military Transport and Recon Pilots
Paratroopers
Generals
Naval Officers

And much more.
cool same here....:) and are we seriously getting into this battle now who had more females in what roles in the armed forces? because I posted that just because asked to see the pics of indian female officers handling weapons.

I cant give training on handling equipment. Thats not my expertise BUT neither did I ever raise a point on weapon handling. Either your running out of arguments or just trying to put words in mouth. Go back..re read my posts..quote if anything was mentioned about weapon or equipment handling lessons.

but those black dress women firing guns look unprofessional.

lel!! first decide you have problem with uniforms or their weapon handling in that pic.
for info military professionalism/unprofessional-ism includes both weapon handling and uniform

as easy as a good google search. You want me to spoon feed you? Sorry.

P.S: you'll find hundreds of fanboys in this forum..so all you need to do is open a thread to know Indian and Pakistan women soldiers and their lifestyle. #JustASuggestion :)

not wasting my time watching those fan boy videos

lol.. none of these are unprofessional.. you know why ?? because none of these is what you posted and none of these is what I quoted.
Its ok...Come back again.. with the first pic that I quoted..I am right here to debate , going no where.. post that pic and quote me.

these are cited as reference to explain their black uniform which you repeatedly tried to associate with religion
but yes mental menstrual disorders takes time to recover so take your time

Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was funny

Beat this;
The evil peacock;
View attachment 450049

The butterfly of doom;

View attachment 450050

Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was funny

Not cheesy at all . . .:agree::agree:

View attachment 450048

Here . . one from 2017 . . read the caption

APP156-06Lahore-548x420.jpg

Practice session in case you deliberately missed it.

How shameless and dishonest you can get.

Firstly these stunts by our guys are not cheesy unlike yours they are pretty good secondly they are not from any defence day parade they are from a horse and cattle show. How shameless you can get

Personnel of Military Police performing aerobatics during full dress rehearsal of Horse and Cattle Show at Fortress Stadium. — APP
Personnel of Military Police performing aerobatics during full dress rehearsal of Horse and Cattle Show at Fortress Stadium. — APP
LAHORE: After 11 years or so, the Punjab capital will be hosting the National Horse and Cattle Show from Thursday (today) at Fortress Stadium.

Featuring tattoo shows, tent-pegging, horse dancing, dog races, polo, equestrian jumping, exhibition of industrial and agricultural products, besides, competition of milk-producing animals among cattle breeders, the show will continue till March 8.

Discontinued in 2004 owing to security concerns, the show had been one of the biggest cultural events of the country, offering cattle breeders and enthusiasts a platform for healthy competition, recreation and celebrations heralding the onset of spring season.

Personnel of Military Police performing acrobatics during full dress rehearsal of Horse and Cattle Show at Fortress Stadium. — APP
Personnel of Military Police performing acrobatics during full dress rehearsal of Horse and Cattle Show at Fortress Stadium. — APP
This year, a human flag and motorbike stunts would also be part of the event where several departments and organisations would also showcase their skills, cultures and various other activities.

Trading and agricultural exhibitions, performances by several folk music bands and dance groups have been arranged at the Jilani (Racecourse) Park.

Published in Dawn, March 5th, 2015

https://www.dawn.com/news/1167471

The caption clearly reads here

54f7c8b5838c4.jpg

And these guys are from MIlitary POLICE

@DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh is poster robin hood pandey ki harkat check karo zara. He was using horse n cattle show pictures n presenting them as 51st defence day photos of pak army. What a loser

lel!! first decide you have problem with uniforms or their weapon handling in that pic.

and where does it mention equipment handling ? But Do they look professional ? Still No.

for info military professionalism/unprofessional-ism includes both weapon handling and uniform

precisely :)

not wasting my time watching those fan boy videos

Now you know why I am not going back to show you your own original post with that black dress.
As I said I am all for sane debate..just don't twist my posts :)

these are cited as reference to explain their black uniform which you repeatedly tried to associate with religion

Black uniform is worn by Indian soldiers as well.. so ? how is that my reference to religion ? if that was the case then I would have called all other pics that you posted as unprofessional... but I did not..why? because 'your original post that I quoted' was the one I think is not professional.. and not all the black uniforms in the world.

but yes mental menstrual disorders takes time to recover so take your time

I am sure you meant mental ;) but its ok I understand your frustration.

Its pindi boyzes.

haha.. tell that to your homie who has been quoting me with his posts calling them pindi bois..lol (that's how I know there exists something called pindi bois and sort) :D

how is that my reference to religion ?

:astagh::astagh: twisting words and posts!!eh!!
Lol... what you show in pics is no stunt. Its no big deal to fire guns by women anywhere around the world. The only difference I see is they wearing religious dress while most other women around the world do it in proper uniform.

Go google Indian women army videos..these pics are common. Good photography though.

appears you are caught bluffing we will return to sane discussion when your this mental menstruation ends

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom