What's new

BSF Jawan’s Wife Claims Husband Missing Since His Video Went Viral

as per BSF he was drunk and regular offender so how they put a drunk and regular offender to most critical point how a regular offender didn't get court marshal ho an drunk and regular officer was on duty is this is the stander of indian army

ADMIT THE TRUTH THESE ARE THE REASONS DUE TO WHICH GAYDIAN ARMY HAS THE HIGHEST SUCIDE RATES AND WITH THAT THEY HAVE HIGHEST NUMBER OF CASE FIELD AGAINST THEIR SOLDIERS OF RAPING OTHER WOMENS

as per BSF he was drunk and regular offender so how they put a drunk and regular offender to most critical point how a regular offender didn't get court marshal ho an drunk and regular officer was on duty is this is the stander of indian army

ADMIT THE TRUTH THESE ARE THE REASONS DUE TO WHICH GAYDIAN ARMY HAS THE HIGHEST SUCIDE RATES AND WITH THAT THEY HAVE HIGHEST NUMBER OF CASE FIELD AGAINST THEIR SOLDIERS OF RAPING OTHER WOMENS
He got court marshaled on 2010 dimwit ****..Say same about your army & mass grave in Baluchistan

AND NOW THEY HAVE PIC OF HIS WIFE AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL NOW SHE IS IN BIG DANGER AS MANY GAYDIANS WILL TRY TO RAPE HER BY GIVING EXCUSE THAT HIS HUSBAND IS TRAITOR AND THEY BOTH DESERVE PUNISHMENT

MAY GOD SAVE HER

He got court marshaled on 2010 dimwit ****..Say same about your army & mass grave in Baluchistan
wao gaydians now where are the those mas graves are and while we have searched and didn't found any

how do you know where they are ???
this also means either you guys wer their at that time or you are the one who made it

THAT VERY AMAZING TO KNOW A GUY WHO WAS COURT MARSHAL GOT POSTED ON MOST SENSITIVE BOARDER POST WAO I AM SURPRISED

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...jawan-after-video-on-food/article17020865.ece

BSF transfers jawan after video on food

Get a life Chinese losers

She said "I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Where was it said he is missing?

Read the article before posting something like that..
Read the fucking link, turd skin.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017...ms-husband-missing-since-his-video-went-viral

wao gaydians now where are the those mas graves are and while we have searched and didn't found any

how do you know where they are ???
this also means either you guys wer their at that time or you are the one who made it

THAT VERY AMAZING TO KNOW A GUY WHO WAS COURT MARSHAL GOT POSTED ON MOST SENSITIVE BOARDER POST WAO I AM SURPRISED
Shut up kid..
It's natural you being defensive..

Shut up kid..
It's natural you being defensive..

LOL THAT'S THE FRUSTRATION YOU ARE SHOWING

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER IN TASTE

TRY TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS WITH EVIDENCE IF YOU HAVE ANY AND SHUT ME UP WITH TRUTH IDIOT

the wife was ....sorry is, a habitual drunkard as well and a regular viewer of shitty indian dramas

LOL THAT'S THE FRUSTRATION YOU ARE SHOWING

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER IN TASTE

TRY TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS WITH EVIDENCE IF YOU HAVE ANY AND SHUT ME UP WITH TRUTH IDIOT
Why would I be frustrated over Pakistani postulation?
You should have known by now your opinion is less than a squat to be relevant..

Why would I be frustrated over Pakistani postulation?
You should have known by now your opinion is less than a squat to be relevant..

SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU SHITY PEOPLE ARE WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE OTHER BELIEVES ON YOUR LIES YOU *** HOLES START SHOWING YOUR OKAT BY ABUSIVE WORDS GO ON RANDIYAN I KNOW HOW SHITTY YOU ARE

Back
Top Bottom