What's new

BSF Jawan’s Wife Claims Husband Missing Since His Video Went Viral

rott

Reaction score
Country
China
Tej Bahadur Yadav, the Border Security Force (BSF) jawan who alleged that Indian soldiers are living under deplorable conditions in a Facebook post has gone missing, his wife said.
In a Facebook post, supposedly posted by the wife on his personal page, she claimed that Yadav has been missing since Monday evening.
"I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Yadav’s Facebook video describing the problems that soldiers have to go through went viral recently. Home Minister Rajnath Singh also responded to it, saying that a probe was initiated.
BSF, however, has denied all charges. BSF claimed that Yadav was an alcoholic and a regular offender.

that's what the Jawan got for serving in the Indian military. "BSF claimed that Yadav was an alcoholic and a regular offender."

wow, just defame the guy will pointing how shitty Indian military is.

i dont like BSF of what they have done but the thing is that it is there solider and they should take care of him
wish he comes bak to his wife
if he is dead then they will make it look like he took drugs and alcohol

this is what happen in a democratic nation so stop complaning about dictator country

I think he knew the consequences, yet he decided to expose the Indian terrorist forces' corrupt officials. Well done brave jawan. :tup:

If you watch the video, he said exactly that. He said "they might do something to him when the video goes online, so make it viral and the whole world can see military establishment's corruption."

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...jawan-after-video-on-food/article17020865.ece

BSF transfers jawan after video on food

Get a life Chinese losers

She said "I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Where was it said he is missing?

Read the article before posting something like that..

Back
Top Bottom