What's new

BSF assistant commandant shot dead by constable

What a disgrace to the uniform. If he had issues he should have taken them up with a senior. Now this moron shoots dead a man who may be the only provider for his family.

RIP solider.
one thing is for sure

all those Bangladeshis who have lost their loved ones to BSF and seen their bodies hung by the wires and wooden poles wont be mourning

one thing is for sure

all those Bangladeshis who have lost their loved ones to BSF and seen their bodies hung by the wires and wooden poles wont be mourning

Well that's another story bro. The thread is about the solider.

By the way I thought the BSF has been told not do shoot now? I saw some Indian members talking about it in the many India v Bangladesh threads. o_O

RIP!!

@Irfan Baloch
Sir, it could be any of the above reasons, however i would like to comment on your last lines, a subject which i touched my self on this forum, We can indeed proudly claim that no such incident has ever come before my eyes, is it the training, mental preparations, the sense of being a saviour or through sheer professionalism that PA doesn't has to deal with such situations.
Repeat the same in front of parents of children died in Drone attack!

one thing is for sure

How can one expect them to mourn when people have cheered for the football match played with their own army mens head.

RIP!!

Repeat the same in front of parents of children died in Drone attack!
Yea, the BSF commandant's children will be thrilled to hear how their father died.
Read your post again to see if it makes any sense, seems you are incompetent to differentiate between a war like situation and fratricide.
How can one expect them to mourn when people have cheered for the football match played with their own army mens head.
You can't expect any form of humanity from cave dwellers, apart from them, it's only the Indians who get a mental mastrubation by repeating that incident.

Well that's another story bro. The thread is about the solider.

By the way I thought the BSF has been told not do shoot now? I saw some Indian members talking about it in the many India v Bangladesh threads. o_O
That's not correct. They are still shooting our unarmed civilians.Day before yesterday one was shot and killed.Either this report about no shooting is B/S, or BSF don't care two hoots for their superiors.

This is NOT about the Army. It's the Border Security Force (BSF) which is a paramilitary force under the ministry of Home Affairs.

I don't know why the Army is referred to every time even when a topic concerns central police forces? Are people so ignorant out here that they do not not know the difference between the police and the army?
Let them be. This is a trophy for some people. Expect them to parade this news. Don't expect any better.

BSF or Army, an Indian jawan has killed another, and this gives some a sadistic pleasure.

Rest in Peace.

You can't expect any form of humanity from cave dwellers, apart from them, it's only the Indians who get a mental mastrubation by repeating that incident.
Yup 2words for you ,sums it up why you opened the thread.

Unfortunately we have an army,a paramilitary and a police force composed exclusively of humans. And by humans, I really do mean imperfect humans leading imperfect lives surrounded by incredible difficulties both on and off work.
As such, it is inevitable that some will crack, some will collapse, and some will go awry. Given the pressures of work, and the pressures from family, such incidents, no matter how sad, do occur.

Of course the same cannot be said for perfect humans which form the army of a certain nation. Soldiers so perfect a human they have never put a foot wrong, never had a bad day, never had a single defeat, never had a single suicide. Indeed, perfection in every aspect of their lives.

Please do not compare our imperfect soldiers coming in from poor families to the perfect soldiers who have transcended humanity itself.

Read your post again to see if it makes any sense, seems you are incompetent to differentiate between a war like situation and fratricide
While ur superior army Secret ly allows nato to drone and lies to public about the same.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom