What's new

BSF arrests ex-Pakistani army-man from Ramgarh sector of Kashmir

If you wanna debate then debate without theaterics(referring to your second bold part)

So as per you he had multiple papers with fake names...made multiple trips based on his passport...now may i know was this passport fake or original?? I mean i don't understand why would your govt. allow an Indian passport holder to enter Balochistan which as per you is deprived and terror stick area...so my assumption would be that he got those stamps on fake passport(inferring based on what you told me so far)...now god knows why would i be carrying my original passport when i am using a fake passport to enter Balochistan...plz throw some light on that part...

Also i am not sure if there is an age limit of spy....and as if Kashmir is not having terrorism related issues backed by our beloved neighbour.....so arresting a man who has an army background in a region which has active support from the enemy camp for nefarious activities might sound like catching pigeons and camels to you but not to me...There have been enough incidents when people have been returned and enough where people have been wrongfully captured... however this practice is on both sides....and that is a hard fact...now if this chap is innocent than i pray that he be released and sent back to his country....

Yadav had a fake passport. End of discussion. Whether he made trips into Balochistan before is irrelevant .

This poor 65 year old man is innocent. Your going to need more proof if your going to label him a spy. What spy is crossing the border on foot with pakistani notes, that too of only 1000 rs, and a paper with cmh cantt lahore written on it. Which is most likely where he lives.

Simply being in the army once does not mean much...many now 60+ year olds served in the army during the war in 1970s.

Sadly i dont see this man being returned. This will be the last we hear of him. If he truly is a spy, india press would have a field day, and further use it to propel its evil intentions of naming Pakistan a terrorist state.

Last edited:
Yadav had a fake passport. End of discussion. Whether he made trips into Balochistan before is irrelevant .

This poor 65 year old man is innocent. Your going to need more proof if your going to label him a spy. What spy is crossing the border on foot with pakistani notes, that too of only 1000 rs, and a paper with cmh cantt lahore written on it. Which is most likely where he lives.

Lastly many now 60+ year olds served in the army during the war in 1970s.

Sadly i dont see this man being returned. This will be the last we hear of him anywhere. If he truly is a spy, india press would have a field day, and further use it to propel its intentions of naming Pakistan a terrorist state.
Above all is your speculations...It is sad that you refrained from replying to specific questions but then let it go....

I have repeatedly said IB and LOC is based on reciprocity....only delusion-ed folks think that my side is god send saint and other devil.... If he is innocent i am sure he would be returned....there are many examples where such gestures have taken place (from both sides)...however the onus of proving innocence is highly stacked on him.....what will actually happen only time will tell...

May be i am not getting it however the Indian govt has already acknowledged that he is an ex-Navy personal who was working in Iran. The article also suggests that he had a valid Iranian visa....help me here how is Indian media implicating him??

Its simple kidnapping case. Imagine a man cross the border with its full identification and currency.

Must be a spy. Treat him well.
Must be retired sepoi living on border . Lots of public properties few yards away from Indian and Pakistani post in Kashmir.

Above all is your speculations...It is sad that you refrained from replying to specific questions but then let it go....

What speculations are you referring to? I have given facts. An Indian nationalist was captured trying to enter Balochistan thru Iran with a fake passport. What don't you understand about this?

May be i am not getting it however the Indian govt has already acknowledged that he is an ex-Navy personal who was working in Iran. The article also suggests that he had a valid Iranian visa....help me here how is Indian media implicating him??
Its a nameless report and irony is that pakistanis pick & choose from very media they bash quite often.

"According to a report Jadhav who was arrested in Balochistan and described"

Question begs why pakistan hasnt taken up the issue UN with so much credible info. All this points to one thing that bogus cooked up evidence dont carry weight in international fora.

Its a nameless report and irony is that pakistanis pick & choose from very media they bash quite often.

"According to a report Jadhav who was arrested in Balochistan and described"

Question begs why pakistan hasnt taken up the issue UN with so much credible info. All this points to one thing that bogus cooked up evidence dont carry weight in international fora.
because there is proof however not tangible enough to convince anyone else...

What speculations are you referring to? I have given facts. An Indian nationalist was captured trying to enter Balochistan thru Iran with a fake passport. What don't you understand about this?
rest of the post....after your first line...

that is not answering my question...you said he is active navy chap...prove that plz...also as per you spies highly likely sneak in from third country along with their home country passport..do you think it makes sense??
14 consulates in Afghanistan of Indian is not there to help afghan travel to India. . India have habit to use third place to attack cuz Indian can't and won't attack from front.
Bagal mein churi.. mu mein ram ram.
We all know this mentality.

14 consulates in Afghanistan of Indian is not there to help afghan travel to India. . India have habit to use third place to attack cuz Indian can't and won't attack from front.

India does not have 14 consulates in Afghanistan. But lying seems to be your national trait.

And If the saying Muh me ram ram.. has a religious connotation, then sau choohe khake billi chali hajj truly describes you lot indeed lol!

No you don't...here is the list of Indian consulates in AF...I see 5 listed there...please fill in the rest so that people who want to come to India can use those facilities as well...and who know after serving ordinary people those freaking terror consulates might have a change of heart...

https://india.visahq.com/embassy/afghanistan/

help me here how is Indian media implicating him??

So you want us to spoon feed you. Indian media has accepted that Yadav was living in Pakistan with "fake identity".

Jadhav who was living with ‘fake identity’ in Pakistan became a businessman after taking voluntary retirement from the Navy and often travelled across the world.

More implication by Indian media:

Report suggest that Jadahav’s habit of speaking with his family member in Marathi and he had portrayed himself Gujarati Patel betrayed his cover. His passport identified him as Muslim Patel but his mannerism were nothing like that of a Muslim Patel, reports Mumbai Mirror.

From Ahmadabad mirror with more implication that Yadav indeed was an intelligence officer:

Top intelligence officers have revealed that after 14 years of working in the region he had become a bit complacent.

http://ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.c...rd-him-speak-Marathi/articleshow/51588961.cms

Ahmadabad mirror also says that two local contacts of Yadav have gone missing after his arrest:

As a result, two other local contacts who were supposed to provide back-up assistance to Jadhav are also reportedly missing for over a month. The standard operating procedure is to always have some `contacts' on standby to be the contact persons in times of emergency or when there is total blackout of communications and inaccessibility of the person of interest.

Both the Indian contacts are inaccessible and have probably gone underground or are on the run unless they have already been arrested and thrown behind bars -disclosed officers from the Mumbai police.

Do read the whole article.

So buddy instead of arresting civilians for crossing the border by mistake follow the due procedure and send them back. Don't force us to arrest Indian civilians which we would as it is just a matter of time before someone from Indian side would do the same.

Must be a spy. Treat him well.

Sure. Just keep in mind that Pakistan has these guys in its custody.

kulbhushan1.jpg

CtlZ7Q6UAAAaO-R.jpg

And we can always arrest any Indian civilian and don't send him back if arresting civilians is the new norm set by India.

According to the genius he is no spy unless he carried a passport lol!

Yes his passport was printed in Pakistan and even valid Iranian visa was also issued by Pakistan.

Bharati logic. :)

Last edited:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...pak-rangers/story-76mIPQA3HHgL4v7HJiQH1I.html

BSF troops handed over a former Pakistani army man to Pak Rangers at a flag meeting at a BoP along IB in Suchetgarh sector of Jammu district.

“Earlier, on Wednesday in the morning, Pak Rangers contacted BSF via Flag Meeting and requested to handover to Mohd Baksh (70 years) son of Firozdin residen of village - Gandiyal, Tehsil - Pasroor, District- Sialkot (Pakistan), an ex-Pak Army man considering his old age and family commitments, on humanitarian ground” a senior officer said.

Considering the old age and also on humanitarian ground the said individual was handed over, during a Commandant level meeting held in cordial atmosphere in Suchetgarh sector to Pak Rangers, he said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...pak-rangers/story-76mIPQA3HHgL4v7HJiQH1I.html

BSF troops handed over a former Pakistani army man to Pak Rangers at a flag meeting at a BoP along IB in Suchetgarh sector of Jammu district.

“Earlier, on Wednesday in the morning, Pak Rangers contacted BSF via Flag Meeting and requested to handover to Mohd Baksh (70 years) son of Firozdin residen of village - Gandiyal, Tehsil - Pasroor, District- Sialkot (Pakistan), an ex-Pak Army man considering his old age and family commitments, on humanitarian ground” a senior officer said.

Considering the old age and also on humanitarian ground the said individual was handed over, during a Commandant level meeting held in cordial atmosphere in Suchetgarh sector to Pak Rangers, he said.

Positive and professional attitude by BSF. I appreciate that.

Good work.

an old man of 70 years of age who mistakenly was picked . so here is your super spy. never mind

So you want us to spoon feed you.
No not really however if you poke your nose in a discussion with someone else then better if you have the context before you reply...like your buddy you are referring to some media report which is not part of our main media...so questions are going to be asked...now let me address your rest of the post...

Indian media has accepted that Yadav was living in Pakistan with "fake identity". More implication by Indian media: From Ahmadabad mirror with more implication that Yadav indeed was an intelligence officer:
http://ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.c...rd-him-speak-Marathi/articleshow/51588961.cms

Ahmadabad mirror also says that two local contacts of Yadav have gone missing after his arrest:Do read the whole article.

First of all MumbaiMirror, Amemdabad Mirror etc are same source(if not wrong)...anyways if i have to believe this article then i could surely make out that the passport is indeed bogus but the Iranian visa was a valid one...However where are they saying that he was living in Pakistan...they are merely referring to the statement of the intelligence office...there are tons of speculation here...and i am not sure i even get the two contacts theory...are those contacts in India or Pakistan...fukc why is this article talking in such a vague manner...you see the problem there?? I mean how do they know that he was arrested because he was talking in native language?? that info must have come from Pakistani source...so when they say intelligence officer then what intelligence officer?? is it Indian or Pakistani....and i am still not clear that how was he in Pakistan..no one is talking about Pakistani visa on this fake passport...if there was none then what the fukc he was doing there in Pakistan or how did he reach Pakistan..if he reach Pakistan on some other forged documents then why was he carrying his Indian passport that was also fake...so there is still a lot to answer...if you know then do share...

Anyways Kulbhushan is under your custody and ignoring the proofs vs not enough proofs vs no proof drama that has just recently unfolded in Pakistan i believe it is fair to expect that onus of showing tangible proofs to world community lies with Pakistan....right?

So buddy instead of arresting civilians for crossing the border by mistake follow the due procedure and send them back. Don't force us to arrest Indian civilians which we would as it is just a matter of time before someone from Indian side would do the same.

Let's not be in a hurry to declare people innocent....Indian authorities are right in arresting the person...once they are sure that was an innocent mistake on his part he will be released....rest about tit for tat then that has always been the case....you have a habit of showing your side as some god send people but i dont live in those fantasies.....

an old man of 70 years of age who mistakenly was picked . so here is your super spy. never mind
good to see the old man returned...however who was calling him spy?? i think there is some misunderstanding...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom