What's new

BSF arrests ex-Pakistani army-man from Ramgarh sector of Kashmir

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...army-man-in-ramgarh-sector-of-kashmir/473342/

Amid escalating tension along the International Border (IB) and Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir, and days after the execution of three heavily armed terrorist by the Indian armed forces in the Ramgarh sector of the valley, the Border security forces had, today, arrested an ex-Pakistani Army official, from Ramgarh.

Officials had confirmed that the intruder identified as Mohammad Baksh, son of Firozdin of village Gandiyal in Sialkot district, had admitted to be a retired member of the Pakistan army. The BSF had also seized two identity cards including one pertaining to his nationality, two Pakistani currency notes of Rs 500 each, a small knife and a paper with’CMA Lahore Cantt’ written on it, from the infiltrator.

“In the intervening night of December 12 and 13 aggressive domination by alert border men in the Ramgarh sector of Samba district foiled an infiltration bid”, a BSF officer said.

According to the officer, the infiltration bid was carried out with the infiltrators taking the cover of dense fog and thick sarkanda growth. The BSF spotted suspicious movements of 4 to 5 people, yesterday night, inside Pakistan side close to the IB but the BSF troops kept an close eye despite poor visibility in the area.

“In order to have a better observation of the area, BSF troops fired Para illuminating bombs resulting the suspected persons to retreat towards Pakistan territory,” the officer said.

He said after some time, movement of one suspected person was again spotted by the alert jawans close to the International boundary at about 50 meters ahead of fence, moving suspiciously inside Indian territory.

“The alert BSF jawans challenged the intruder but he kept on moving without any heed on which a few precautionary rounds were fired in his direction. However, the intruder escaped unhurt due to the undulating ground in the area,” he said.

The entire area was kept under strict vigil. Subsequently the intruder again showed up at some distance and was apprehended by an alert BSF party ahead of fence, the officer said.

india is breaking the agreement to return the civilians who accidentally cross border.
before this incident 2 young boys from LOC bordering villages were not returned and were charged with terrorism. indians blamed both children to be terrorists guide when they themselves have said that terrorist were using GPS systems.
this old man is from the village on the border.
this indian attitude will create problems from them in future as innocent indian will suffer too because we are not going to follow the treaty too from now onwards. hope BSF have some satisfactory answer for those indian civilians. Tit for tat.

and plz don't compare him with kalboshan, a serving ,young officer who crossed from iranian border for espoinage. this man is 65 years old who lives on the border village and crossed international border not the nepalis border to enter india.

Oh no no, it is not possible.
NO WAY.:o:

india is breaking the agreement to return the civilians who accidentally cross border.
before this incident 2 young boys from LOC bordering villages were not returned and were charged with terrorism. indians blamed both children to be terrorists guide when they themselves have said that terrorist were using GPS systems.
this old man is from the village on the border.
this indian attitude will create problems from them in future as innocent indian will suffer too because we are not going to follow the treaty too from now onwards. hope BSF have some satisfactory answer for those indian civilians. Tit for tat.

and plz don't compare him with kalboshan, a serving ,young officer who crossed from iranian border for espoinage. this man is 65 years old who lives on the border village and crossed international border not the nepalis border to enter india.
kalboshan is serving officer who ventured into Pakistan having his Indian passport...sure :disagree:

indian passport with iranian visa.
and you can't compare a person who lives on border village accidently crossing to the one sneaking from a third country soil.
that is not answering my question...you said he is active navy chap...prove that plz...also as per you spies highly likely sneak in from third country along with their home country passport..do you think it makes sense??

that is not answering my question...you said he is active navy chap...prove that plz...also as per you spies highly likely sneak in from third country along with their home country passport..do you think it makes sense??
he himself confesses it.
maybe as a formality he would have signed resignation so that just in case he is caught he could be declared retired.

he himself confesses it.
maybe as a formality he would have signed resignation so that just in case he is caught he could be declared retired.
with due respect his confession is not enough...let me ask you a question - if the current chap who as per you is retired and crossed IB my mistake confesses under Indian forces that he is a spy will you then agree??

This is just Oct 2016 - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-him-to-Pak-Rangers/articleshow/54659618.cms

so it is not wise to paint one side as evil and other side as god send angels...IB is reciprocity...evil deeds and good deeds are paid back in kind...

kalboshan is serving officer who ventured into Pakistan having his Indian passport...sure :disagree:

Kulbashan had multiple papers with fake names. He had made trips in and out of balochistan in the past based on his passport stamps.

Secondly what in the world is a Indian nationalist doing trying to enter balochistan,(by way of Iran border).... one of the most deprived and terrorism stricken areas of Pakistan.

This is not even a debate. Your monkey got caught red handed. Best you guys can do is capture pigeons and camels, and now a 65 year old poor chap.

Kulbashan had multiple papers with fake names. He had made trips in and out of balochistan in the past based on his passport stamps.

Secondly what in the world is a Indian nationalist doing trying to enter balochistan,(by way of Iran border).... one of the most deprived and terrorism stricken areas of Pakistan.

This is not even a debate. Your monkey got caught red handed. Best you guys can do is capture pigeons and camels, and now a 65 year old poor chap.
If you wanna debate then debate without theaterics(referring to your second bold part)

So as per you he had multiple papers with fake names...made multiple trips based on his passport...now may i know was this passport fake or original?? I mean i don't understand why would your govt. allow an Indian passport holder to enter Balochistan which as per you is deprived and terror stick area...so my assumption would be that he got those stamps on fake passport(inferring based on what you told me so far)...now god knows why would i be carrying my original passport when i am using a fake passport to enter Balochistan...plz throw some light on that part...

Also i am not sure if there is an age limit of spy....and as if Kashmir is not having terrorism related issues backed by our beloved neighbour.....so arresting a man who has an army background in a region which has active support from the enemy camp for nefarious activities might sound like catching pigeons and camels to you but not to me...There have been enough incidents when people have been returned and enough where people have been wrongfully captured... however this practice is on both sides....and that is a hard fact...now if this chap is innocent than i pray that he be released and sent back to his country....

Your own media has implicated him .. Want me to post Indian sources implicating him?

Must be a spy. Treat him well.

Lol yeah a retired soldier with a CMH (combined military hospital) card and 500 rs... Hell of a spy.

I bet a CMH card would have worked in Bharat and so would 500 PKRs...

Back
Top Bottom