What's new

BSF a medieval force/ Lacks humanity and civility

Awwwww......dont stab the cross border smugglers..just shoot them...But then,the result is the same anyways...:undecided::undecided:

BSF shoots only those smugglers who do not bribe them otherwise their pals are greased by many who cross over

BSF shoots only those smugglers who do not bribe them otherwise their pals are greased by many who cross over

They keep mailing each other about it and all the time keep you in Cc?? I will not try to open up a competition of corruption over here,as of now.Definitely you will win hands down at that.:rolleyes:

They keep mailing each other about it and all the time keep you in Cc?? I will not try to open up a competition of corruption over here,as of now.Definitely you will win hands down at that:

Its not about corruption. Its about how BSF works and its role in letting in those smugglers who pay them while stab those who cant afford to pay

:no::no: so in India, Indian security forces live by Street gangsters' tactics.

Stabbing to counter illegal crossing is not professional.

Are these BSF men street gangsters or a professional force?

Do they have any formal training/military education or they pathetic even than the local Indian and Pakistani police?

I guess the later is the case

Is there any International blanket ban on bayonets that we are not aware of??Sorry,but no sympathy for those who try to cross the borders illegally...

Its not about corruption. Its about how BSF works and its role in letting in those smugglers who pay them while stab those who cant afford to pay

As I asked ,do they keep mailing each other about it and all the time keep you in Cc??

BTW,if it is not corruption you are pointing your fingers at then what exactly you are trying to do here???

As I asked ,do they keep mailing each other about it and all the time keep you in Cc??

BTW,if it is not corruption you are pointing your fingers at then what exactly you are trying to do here???

Dont ask me just google some news you might find the answer.

and if i was to debate BSF corruption only then it wont be that harsh but the reality is that BSF is not security force but a gang of murderers

and if i was to debate BSF corruption only then it wont be that harsh but the reality is that BSF is not security force but a gang of murderers

then good for our enemy....:rofl:

So it is indeed corruption you were pointing your fingers at...Why lying at the first place???As I said before,when it comes to corruption,you people will win hands down.You can google for that if you want to.

Coming back to the topic,which is not about corruption, I can say that BSF is doing a good job protecting the borders.Stabbing someone does sound a bit harsh to me,but then,there is no source to confirm that.

The point is nobody is disputing BSF's right to enforce border rules. But what we are discussing here is the code of conduct. We know India still a thrid world clay footed country that does not mean that they cant educate their soldiers when they are spending billions in hardware. When the real fight comes then I am not sure how usefull will be those hardware if they did not know how to use them rationally..

The point is nobody is disputing BSF's right to enforce border rules. But what we are discussing here is the code of conduct. We know India still a thrid world clay footed country that does not mean that they cant educate their soldiers when they are spending billions in hardware. When the real fight comes then I am not sure how usefull will be those hardware if they did not know how to use them rationally..

Also our point is why not educate Bangladeshi citizenry not to cross borders illegally, smuggle cattle or drugs into India. Why not educate them about consequences if they try to do so. Yesterdays incident is just one of the several incidents happened over the years now. Why can't BDR stop them from crossing into our territories? India is still a third world clay footed country but Bangladeshis are just plain dumb idiots who keep trying to sneak into our country and work for us as manual laborers. I can't come up with a name for such a $hit hole of a country.

Last edited:

Apart from the usual "BSF-IS-DEVIL-BECAUSE-THEY-DONT-ALLOW-US-TO-SMUGGLE" has it been proved that it was the BSF who stabbed and not his co-smugglers or the BDR itself becasue it didnt get its share of loot.?

IF its proved show credible sources.?

Also our point is why not educate Bangladeshi citizenry not to cross borders illegally, smuggle cattle or drugs into India. Why not educate them about consequences if they try to do so. Yesterdays incident is just one of the several incidents happened over the years now. Why can't BDR stop them from crossing into our territories? India is still a third world clay footed country but Bangladeshis are just plain dumb idiots who keep trying to sneak into our country and work for us as manual laborers. I can't come up with a name for such a $hit hole of a country.

And why dont you educate your dumb A$$ citizen not sell those cows to us??? They bring those from as far as Maharashtra and Rajstan. They come by flying???
And ya right.. illegal immigrant, same shiitt hole accusation. They are your shiiit hole citizen not us!!! When we could pay 3 times more for your cows than your citizen ever could, why they hell they need to go to the land of cows??? :no:

This problem will go on for a long time unless India and Bangladesh come to a joint agreement.

Indian BSF should not let any Indian within 1-2 miles of the Indo-Bangladesh border(without permission )

Bangladesh should make sure none of its citizens come within 1-2 miles of the border.

In the event any citizen tries to enter the other nation(illegally),then non-lethal weapons like Taser or rubber bullets should be used.

And why dont you educate your dumb A$$ citizen not sell those cows to us??? They bring those from as far as Maharashtra and Rajstan. They come by flying???
And ya right.. illegal immigrant, same shiitt hole accusation. They are your shiiit hole citizen not us!!! When we could pay 3 times more for your cows than your citizen ever could, why they hell they need to go to the land of cows??? :no:

Mind your words sir.Just because you close your eyes the world doesnt become dark.

Like it or not your country's citizens are there illegally in my country.Period.

BTW you have not replied to post 26.Where is the source that it was the BSF that stabbed the smuggler.No biased BD sources.I want neutral sources.

"BSF troops of Angrail camp caught the three while they were crossing the border with cattle and stabbed Habib indiscriminately, a BDR official told The Daily Star seeking anonymity as he was not authorised to talk to media."

... and what were these 3 Gents doing crossing the border with cattle ?

Was it legit ? If not then they got what they deserved - the Danda.

Civility to cattle thieves & rustlers ?

Is the objection that they were stabbed ? Did they expect to be tickled to death ?

whats ur age and what do u do apparently u seems like one of those ppl who has no insight about how international law works u must take them to custody and interrogate them but u have no right to physical abuse any one

Back
Top Bottom