What's new

Brunei to impose death by stoning for gay sex and adultery

Just to let you know, the two things that destroy a holy man's world is gay sex and adultery. Which is why all traditional holy native people reject it and stone the perps of violence in society.

Which is why zionist jews promote them both in all societies but their 'own', because they want weak men in all societies but their 'own'.

Which is why - a message to the Chinese,... why traditional Islamic societies are great to live in, because you can be a loving and caring man there, not a flab of nothing like in the West.

@TaiShang

Why Erdogan is doing good, not evil. Even though I am not an Islamist. When secularism means no sodomy, no adultery, traditional holy ways of life, then I am for secularism. Until then, stop trashing Islamic societies that reject that which could destroy Chinese society like feminism.

I wouldn't expect them to understand that if I were you. They need to understand the "5 poisons" that destroys the society which their government encourage them to do. Other than, very very small chance of success. IMO nurturing the locals to practices sunnah is a lot better than telling kafirs of good things that they already violated and spitted on.

I wouldn't expect them to understand that if I were you. They need to understand the "5 poisons" that destroys the society which their government encourage them to do. Other than, very very small chance of success. IMO nurturing the locals to practices sunnah is a lot better than telling kafirs of good things that they already violated and spitted on.

They sadly kill their young in China in large numbers. If China were more traditional, they would not be doing this through abortion. Their problem could be worse than Japan in terms of an aging population. Sodomy, abortion, feminism, adultery... all work together to destroy society. Nation wreckers love all those evils.

Save China, make Chinese babies.

If you are not qualified to pass fatwas, please don’t make religious pronouncements.

The law/punishment in fiqh is well known for homosexual acts, and has been established since Hazoor saws times.

Brunei doing right.

In Pakistan as well, technically it is banned but our state does not practice it. We should follow Brunei.

If you are not qualified to pass fatwas, please don’t make religious pronouncements.

The law/punishment in fiqh is well known for homosexual acts, and has been established since Hazoor saws times.

Brunei doing right.

In Pakistan as well, technically it is banned but our state does not practice it. We should follow Brunei.

Before anyone starts thinking this bro is Al-Qaeda type or moulvi type I disagree this dude is probably the most moderate dude out here anyways years ago I once asked a question to a scholar once you have to understand the time perioud that time nobody was spying on each other and looking at peoples bedrooms back then so it was hard to prosecute on the grounds of those crimes lol still is today I mean even peeking in someones bedroom anywhere be it in the west or east will make you on the grounds of being a pervert

Allah Akbar, sovereignty belong to Allah, we should Abid by Allah rule. Wish Pakistan also get rid of the Democratic filthy system and implement the Sharia Law. in the country

This is not Sharia Law, this is sanity. It just so happens that Sharia Law is based on sanity. So +10 for Islam as one of the few sane religions out there. Any sane person would stone an adulteress. Or a gay sodomite. Lesbian relations are bad, but not worth stoning. Unless both women are married. When a wife sleeps with a woman, force that woman into being a concubine/maid servant of the injured husband, so long as she is a virgin. Otherwise stone her for bringing filth into the wife. Sane thinking. Not insanity of the West. Of everything is hunky dorie, the Crucified Jebus will save us!

As above so below. Though the Freemasons are a blasphemy of that. Along with the jews.

90% of European women wore head coverings 500 years ago. Head coverings is not Islamic, but sane. Stoning women is not Islamic, but sane. This is why people are attracted to Islam, they are fleeing the filth of the West.

This is how China, when it was fully sane, dealt with Adultery:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Punishments

Castration

Isolation in a room for the woman

Modernity is the ruin of society and the enslavement of the masses.

Modern Secularist Democratic societies should have all the good traditional elements that kept man on the straight and narrow. None of the western ''governments'' are legit, they are all fake, phony and unlawful. All of the Devil. The seek to kill the good and promote evil. That is where all Western societies are at: ALL WICKEDNESS AND CRUEL INTENTIONS.

They sadly kill their young in China in large numbers. If China were more traditional, they would not be doing this through abortion. Their problem could be worse than Japan in terms of an aging population. Sodomy, abortion, feminism, adultery... all work together to destroy society. Nation wreckers love all those evils.

Save China, make Chinese babies.

I know many Chinese members would disagree but I would say "Deng Xiaoping" mistake as Chairman was the One Child policy but if @Feng Leng is correct I heard Xi Jinping is countering that by trying to limit western influence on its people its will be tough job since the Urbanites who gotten use to that lifestyle will try to stymie it but at the end a lot of Chinese friends in the west have become more nationalistic and poke fun how the west has gone down and warn their folks not to repeat their mistakes you see in all Asian countries still even in Pakistan you have folks who fawn about living in America or the west still cause of the "lifestyle" which leads to clashes between the more conservative diaspora and more liberal or so called liberal urban class as well

Before anyone starts thinking this bro is Al-Qaeda type or moulvi type I disagree this dude is probably the most moderate dude out here anyways years ago I once asked a question to a scholar once you have to understand the time perioud that time nobody was spying on each other and looking at peoples bedrooms back then so it was hard to prosecute on the grounds of those crimes lol still is today I mean even peeking in someones bedroom anywhere be it in the west or east will make you on the grounds of being a pervert

Islam has no place for acts of homosexuality.

Being attracted toward another man is strange, but not punishable, it is the act which is punishable.

Just like being attracted to the opposite gender is not illegal or punishable, only acting on it (zina) is.

Pakistanis have successfully resisted any sort of vulgarity in society and successfully fought against social media liberals promoting sexual freedom.

We have to decide if we want to be one nation under Islam, or many divided nations under different ideologies.

We just brought FATA into mainstream, how do you think they feel about homosexuality being allowed or unpunishable?

Vast majority of Pakistanis are unanimous on this issue.

Islam has no place for acts of homosexuality.

Being attracted toward another man is strange, but not punishable, it is the act which is punishable.

Just like being attracted to the opposite gender is not illegal or punishable, only acting on it (zina) is.

Pakistanis have successfully resisted any sort of vulgarity in society and successfully fought against social media liberals promoting sexual freedom.

We have to decide if we want to be one nation under Islam, or many divided nations under different ideologies.

We just brought FATA into mainstream, how do you think they feel about homosexuality being allowed or nonpunishable?

Vast majority of Pakistanis are unanimous on this issue.

Bro I am saying same thing I am trying to counter these same folks lol the same liberal crap people and Anti-Islam folks who twist and turn around quotes as usual

to be fair I think there is growing un ease decades of neo-liberalism being pushed is being countered by nationalism and a return of tradition in all societies

Bro I am saying same thing I am trying to counter these same folks lol the same liberal crap people and Anti-Islam folks who twist and turn around quotes as usual

I have no problem if they accept homosexuality, it is not my concern. Most posters live in the West where it is legal and encouraged,

However don't lie about Islamic fiqh to further your agenda. Quran and Sunnah is clear. Homosexual acts are punishable by death penalty in all Islamic mazhabs (including Shias).

All the main monothestic religions ban Homosexualty but the liberal folks will twist it around to makes us looke "ebil"

I have no problem if they accept homosexuality, it is not my concern. Most posters live in the West where it is legal and encouraged,

However don't lie about Islamic fiqh to further your agenda. Quran and Sunnah is clear. Homosexual acts are punishable by death penalty in all Islamic mazhabs (including Shias).

I never said it was not punishable or lying I am saying the process of prosecuting is more complicated than its simple @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

to be fair I think there is growing un ease decades of neo-liberalism being pushed is being countered by nationalism and a return of tradition in all societies

Their liberal dream for Pakistan vanished when they realized that Imran Khan was a religious nationalist in the vein of Orya Mqabool Jan, Dr. Shahid Masood, Dr. Israr Ahmad, Maulana Maududi, Mufti Taqi Usmani.

Madinat ki riyasat has no place in their desired copycat image of the West.

I never said it was not punishable or lying I am saying the process of prosecuting is more complicated than its simple @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

In Islamic fiqh, state has no right to break down doors to spy on people, even if they are secretly doing shirk or homosexual acts.

Once the vulgarity enters the street, school, college, bazaar, public, then state has jurisdiction.

Their liberal dream for Pakistan vanished when they realized that Imran Khan was a religious nationalist in the vein of Orya Mqabool Jan, Dr. Shahid Masood, Dr. Israr Ahmad, Maulana Maududi, Mufti Taqi Usmani.

Madinat ki riyasat has no place in their desired copycat image of the West.

In Islamic fiqh, state has no right to break down doors to spy on people, even if they are secretly doing shirk or homosexual acts.

Once the vulgarity enters the street, school, college, bazaar, public, then state has jurisdiction.

Of Course I was always knew he was never a liberal these folks will always fail in Pakistan regardless

Even the liberal Democratic Ancient Greeks had an option of killing an adulterer 2500 years ago. Throughout the ancient world it was like that.

Though the Greeks were influenced from the North to accept sodomy.

The same was true under Democratic Rome. Adultery is treason. And the family is the most important unit of society, that supersedes the government. Though certainly not divine powers or priestly powers.

Until governments reflect and honor the divine, they are FAKE. They are terrorists imposing a evil wicked system on the children born into that society. Fake families, fake governments, fake love, fake societies is everything Western.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom