What's new

Brooklyn Subway Shooting: Never-Before-Seen Videos Show Chaos Inside Train | NBC New York

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Brooklyn Subway Shooting: Never-Before-Seen Videos Show Chaos Inside Train | NBC New York​

What a mess, other than being the dirtiest, New York subway is also one of the most dangerous places in the world, shooting, beating and people regularly being pushed onto the subway tracks..

What a mess, other than being the dirtiest, New York subway is also one of the most dangerous places in the world, shooting, beating and people regularly being pushed onto the subway tracks..

frank-james-arrested-ap22103715372555.jpg

LJ6JZOJC7ZFSBERZ27FMHJYUCE.JPG

43e04b8038c27642efff8ec4f72b75ed

Last edited:
I think its a old incident, I remember watching that in news. I mean if you'd looked hard enough you would've found a more recent shooting incident in America. :undecided: what's the point?

You can add Seattle/Philadelphia/Los Angeles/San Francisco to the list, everyone knows that USA is seeing rise in crimes and gun violence, but than again what's the point ?
Why not do something about it? seeing rise in crime and live with it?

Subways are supposed to be the safest place in every city and how come they become the most dangerous place in US?

I am seeing $hit around me I never thought I would, and I've lived in the US for a long, long time. Most of my life in fact. SMH.

Decline of a country. Sad - really sad.
Same here, the news of shootings, murders, kids/wives being murdered by partners, suicides, is truly shocking and is across most states.

Why not do something about it? seeing rise in crime and live with it?

Subways are supposed to be the safest place in every city and how come they become the most dangerous place in US?
I am not the policy maker, if you ask me I am always against guns, so I disagree with people who wants to carry AR-15's and hoard guns. Crime in USA is multi dimensional for what I understand so far, there are lots of factors involved in crimes you see. And Let me be the Racist here, Black people are in the lead in most Subway attacks and attacks on Asian people, those large scale robberies, looting , etc you see most of them are done by mostly blacks in poor neighborhoods, result ? most of the shops close and companies close their franchise there. if you read comments on similar videos where you see hoards of black people looting shops and stores, you can see comments where other black people are justifying that behavior with same old Slavery Argument, than you have drug issues in USA and homelessness which is also connected to Drug use.

What I've heard and saw in videos and read in articles that many Blue state/cities where police are barred from taking action against such robbers and violence people because they might look racists. Specially after the protest of George Floyd a lot of things have changed, but again there are other people here on PDF who knows America and its societal issues better than I do, I just got here.

US still has nice suburbs but its cities are in shambles, but cities are the prime movers of a country's economy, even in US.

Back
Top Bottom