What's new

British Racist man abusing pakistani hardworking Taxi driver

He's a Mirpuri. National embarrassment for us.

Without them you wouldn't have much of a 'Pakistan'. It was their forefathers who took AJK from the Dogras and Indian army. Had that not been the case you have seen the borders of Pakistan begin at Rawalpindi....
I've lost count the sheer numbers of 'national embarrassments' of 'Muhajir, Punjabi, Pashtun stock'. The bottom line is you get morons from every ethnicity.

@Azadkashmir drop it please bro, I already responded. No need to bring in other 'Punjabis'. He's also not Punjabi. To indulge in ethnic slurs is immoral.

Listen carefully to me I have been patient, mods respond late. Pakistanis and their egos, god sake. They no diff from Indian, face to face we are bhai bhai, but on the net become egoistic.

Listen carefully to me I have been patient, mods respond late. Pakistanis and their egos, god sake. They no diff from Indian, face to face we are bhai bhai, but on the net become egoistic.

I'm on time here, relax. Thank you.

to the eyes of 99.99% of Vietnamese, both the driver and passenger are white. This is not racism per se.

You're writing that the driver is white in Vietnamese eyes? I'm confused, do explain.

So it is my fault because I am mirpuri. We don't need Pakistan, we have proven to the Punjabi we are stronger physically and collectively. You live in Pakistan that is your own country, nothing is stopping you people from progressing. Pakistan selling for few dollars, terrorism, child molesting, prostitution, environment pollution, destitute people, traitors, inferiority complex, no electricity, no drainage/sewage system, no jobs, nepotism, you name it.
Now that is an international embarrassment, we have to fight against this "terror nation slogan" here in the UK, the mess your kind has caused.

Every other ethnic group in Pakistan is fed up with fat coward bemaan traitor Punjabi.
Now that is an embarrassment - goray punjabis.

Just want to say, mirpuris/paharis know about this racism from Punjabi, from my generation to the ones in their 70s.

I am an Urdu speaking Karachiite. I have faced equal racism from Sindhis. You guys haven't been beaten up and called panahgir. So no need to play the victim card with me. This isn't about ethnicity and who's Punjabi or not.

This is about your people's actions in the UK. You go there with a Pakistani passport. Then get involved in petty crime. If we say something, then you say we are sick of you Pakistanis. And my original posts was with regard to your ignorant posts where you were spouting misogynistic racist bs. Har cheez mein auraton ko ghussa dete ho. Takka barabar tameez nahi hai.

In fact, some Pakistanis are worse with their over inflated egos that is well beyond that of the Indians. What have they actually achieved to have such a big head? This is something I can never comprehend.

Mate.. just look at your flags. You are a "Pakistani" as well.

As for the other guys blaming Mirpuris, please refrain from pointing fingers. Its not just people from Kashmir but from all over Pakistan who are the cause of embarrassment.

I am an Urdu speaking Karachiite. I have faced equal racism from Sindhis. You guys haven't been beaten up and called panahgir. So no need to play the victim card with me. This isn't about ethnicity and who's Punjabi or not.

This is about your people's actions in the UK. You go there with a Pakistani passport. Then get involved in petty crime. If we say something, then you say we are sick of you Pakistanis. And my original posts was with regard to your ignorant posts where you were spouting misogynistic racist bs. Har cheez mein auraton ko ghussa dete ho. Takka barabar tameez nahi hai.

"You guys haven't been beaten up and called panahgir. So no need to play the victim card with me. This isn't about ethnicity and who's Punjabi or not."

Then why say mirpuris.
I was born here in the UK. I am assuming you live in Karachi, so the UK has nothing to do with you. Beaten up, you don't know what is a beating, come to UK, take a beating then talk.
Please take out your frustration, on the ones give you a GOOD beating.

Last edited:
"You guys haven't been beaten up and called panahgir. So no need to play the victim card with me. This isn't about ethnicity and who's Punjabi or not."

Then why say mirpuris.
I was born here in the UK. I am assuming you live in Karachi, so UK has nothing to do with you. Beaten up, you don't know what is a beating, come to UK, take a beating then talk.

Of course. Proving to be even more of an embarrassment. Constant obsession with violence and beating up. That is when you're not spouting misogyny. Your chav actions have an effect on our standing internationally. When we apply for a visa or immigration.

The Rotherham scandal has become an embarrassment for us (which includes you and all Mirpuris as you too are Pakistanis). If you want to be considered separate than Pakistan that's up to you. We don't make any distinction between you and other Pakistanis. I'd have said the same if a gang of Sialkotis was grooming underage girls.

So ditch your Southall chavvy trash talk and introspect. Assimilate a little better.

Looking at the last 20 odd post saddens me.

A lion used to prowl about a field in which four oxen used to dwell. Many a time he tried to attack them; but whenever he came near they turned their tails to warn another, so that whichever way he approached them he was met by the horns of one of them. At last, however, they fell a-quarrelling among themselves, and each went off to pasture alone in the separate corner of the field. Then the Lion attacked them one by one and soon made an end of all four.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Of course. Proving to be even more of an embarrassment. Constant obsession with violence and beating up. That is when you're not spouting misogyny. Your chav actions have an effect on our standing internationally. When we apply for a visa or immigration.

The Rotherham scandal has become an embarrassment for us (which includes you and all Mirpuris as you too are Pakistanis). If you want to be considered separate than Pakistan that's up to you. We don't make any distinction between you and other Pakistanis. I'd have said the same if a gang of Sialkotis was grooming underage girls.

So ditch your Southall chavvy trash talk and introspect. Assimilate a little better.

There wont be assimilation any time soon there Is no middle ground when UK Pakistanis are now larping as so called Islamists and Right Wing whites are larping for European Reconquista

People always mention Pakistanis grooming white English girls but never criticize English men grooming young girls in Thailand, Fillippines etc. Also what about the millions of non-White girls groomed and raped by White english men in the colonies during the British Empire?

Back
Top Bottom