What's new

British PM urges India to change mind on MMRCA

Guys i almost agree with most of the comments here except some. Its my fervent request to stop posting hateful messages about UK. Let the news about EFT sink in. Let us not be hasty in doling out character certificates.

It was actually their PMs fault that he tried to portray the MMRCA deal as bringer of windfall benefits which was never the case. EFT has already around 500-800 fighter order book. Still news of job cuts were floating around. I dont know what drastic change would have happened by addition of 126 fighters to already huge order book so much that the job cuts would be reversed ?

here is one fact about the british rule in india.......for 2200 yeras during the muslim rule as well,the contribution of subcontinent to world gdp was between 18-23 %........and in 1947 when the british left us.....the sub continent contributed only 2% to the world gdp......millions and millions of people died in famines in bengal and other part of india........which british could have prevented but they didnt......there is no famine ever since in the subcontinent again.....people talk about the muslim plunders and all ,no body is denying that but those plunders didnt left people job less or land less(by the way plunders were accepted norms to reward ur soldiers and bring down the enemy to its knees).....and the muslims who ruled were benevolent rulers towards their subjects......india under the mughals was the highest contributor to the world gdp.........but these british only sucked our money.....their land policy created millions of landless people their trade policy killed all the local traders of the subcontinent......all the profit from trade was sent to british empire.....british created poverty in india and now they are telling us that they are giving us aid.....

They are crying for 1 billion , why not return trillions they looted from our country.

As above our friend gave links to how many jobs indian companies create for them.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

They might get the order of additional 80 jets india is going to consider separately. And still only first round is over, exclusive negotiations with france doesn't mean signing of deal. Leading experts said nothing is final until deal is physically signed.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

All i am saying that , India chose Rafale because it was lowest bidder hence national interest. Eurofighter is ONE of the best, so is Rafale. I agree with factors, but isn't delivery of Rafale faster than Eurofighter a national interest.

pathetic brit you stole all the artifacts and treasures and wealth of india for 200 years , classic example is kohinoor diamond , u still snub us by saying tht we wont return kohinoor . so this is a perfect $ lap on ur face. cheeeeeeeeeeeeerssssssssssssssss

^^^ leave it guys, stop giving extra TRP to un neccesary jokers... just be happy we selected the best plane

whats wrong with you bro..instead of trolling you are talking sense ...

hmm,, btw good going ...keep it up have a happy posting

Brits are known for loud cries..They cry when they don't have money..They blame others when they are suffering from problems because of their own economic policy..They even cry out loud when their cricket team fails..We saw what happened when Ian Bell is technically out on 190s..At that time they demand humanity from the opposite team but they wont show the same respect and dignity when they are at the receiving end..They involve in war words and ugly sledging issues...British are always like that..Losers..

lol

i think MOD dumbed its motherland :D

even a blind will chooose EFT over rafale.
You are right Only Blind will choose EFT over Rafale for A to G role.....don't forget we need an aircraft which can replace Mig 27 not Mig 29....

Sire, it will take a lot more from your side than mere 'urgings' to make the IAF change its mind.

Sire, it will take a lot more from your side than mere 'urgings' to make the IAF change its mind.

The IAF has nothing to do with this decision - their role was to give a shortlist of fighters which fulfill the technical evaluations - they did just that- they have stated that they will be happy with either aircraft - the decision of the rafale was taken purely because it is cheaper - if the british now lower the price of the eft then maybe they could change the MoD's mind( though I dont think this is going to happen)

Thanks Freind ,
Its probabally the best thread ever on MMRCA on this forum Thanks Again , anyway personally i like Typhoon deu to its better radar & service cealing + better engines , but as a top airforce official (wont ever disclose his name&rank) told that airforce is going for Rafale & in the later stages it will have GE 414 engine + some isrealy stuff with a few american wepons ,though i personally found it hillarius but the guy seemed to be pretty confident.....ps dont want to derail this thread but will certainly like comments from senior guys , Thanks .
Original Post By GURU DUTT
on 11-03-2011/#24/layman's annalyses of MMRCA/India Defence

dekha bhai log my source was write , now about GE414& isrealy tech +Amarican wepon's too early to say,..Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom