What's new

British Authorities have confirmed the validity of Mr.Tariq Mir's statement

Zia ki na jaez Olad PMLN is on best to protect assets ( real culprits ) Ek thha Lohar aur Ek Bambino cinema ka Malik, both of them are richest persons of Pakistan. And look at their followers

"I will fulfill Zia ul Haq's mission": Nawaz Shariff.

Mardood insan, no one in Pakistan holds these people responsible however. And we all know why, no one can touch the leader of Punjab.

'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are Genuine

Sarfaraz Merchant under investigation by MET police confirmed that following document is genuine

Sarfaraz Merchant Shared it with two other MQM leaders one of whom leaked it to media

July 1st 2015

Sarfaraz Merchant is co accused in MQM investigation in UK

CIwm45YUcAENDLt.jpg

From Murtiza Ali Shah corespondent Geo news

CIxLZKoWEAAoADR.png

CIxLZKuWIAAtlyt.png

CIxLY2kWgAEimmI.png

they disown the 'Document' not the 'statement' why dpn't see what Sarfraz Merchant had to say about this
Disowning the whole doc after thoroughly checking the contents. That was what written.

"I will fulfill Zia ul Haq's mission": Nawaz Shariff.

Mardood insan, no one in Pakistan holds these people responsible however. And we all know why, no one can touch the leader of Punjab.
Waite for another like Mushraff and next time he finish the job Mushraff sahib didn't. Chalen Ek TT ne apko quote ki hai Bhukto usse:rofl:

Disowning the whole doc after thoroughly checking the contents. That was what written.
and I quote from news above -

However, a Met police spokesman told the BBC in an email today that the statement was not a police document.
The BBC report said London police replied with a short email saying they had examined the alleged statement published in several Pakistani newspapers.
After examining this document we can confirm that this is not a police document, the report quoted police spokesman Allan Crockerford as saying.

As I can read, its clear enough, they disowned the document, not the statement, they chosed their words nicely

Was Sarfraz merchant sitting in the same room during this reported interview?
well considering he was involved in the case, and mqm member,i think, its credible enough and should be looked into too, as they did with the document

However, a Met police spokesman told the BBC in an email today that the statement was not a police document.
The BBC report said London police replied with a short email saying they had examined the alleged statement published in several Pakistani newspapers.
After examining this document we can confirm that this is not a police document, the report quoted police spokesman Allan Crockerford as saying.

As I can read, its clear enough, they disowned the document, not the statement, they chosed their words nicely
It says after EXAMINING the Doc. I dont think they can examine a Leaked doc without Content can they????

It says after EXAMINING the Doc. I dont think they can examine a Leaked doc without Content can they????
get back to me when they have denied that no such statement was given....until then continue to defend your Bhai.....but hes going to jail soon

get back to me when they have denied that no such statement was given....until then continue to defend your Bhai.....but hes going to jail soon
They issued Denial after EXAMINING the Doc. isnt that enough for you that such Statement are not in their Record at least or you need Met Police to reveal something that is under Investigation like word to word Analysis of the doc. and and content. I dont think they are that stupid.

well considering he was involved in the case, and mqm member,i think, its credible enough and should be looked into too, as they did with the document
I mean it has crossed all of the limits , that met police has denied the whole paper on which that statement is written of ?
Do you need that to be sent , by met police to you ?
my friend stop watching Dr masood ?lolzz

Will there be further investigation into the statements made by tariq mir to ascertain the credibility???thats what interests me more.

Even if 99% of mqm is filled with terrorists we should allow the 1% to survive
Disagree ,a mafia party must be disbanded totally to eradicate its influence.

Back
Top Bottom