What's new

British Authorities have confirmed the validity of Mr.Tariq Mir's statement

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x1768560_19525668.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0jrFVWmCmN.webp

aisa nahi ho sktaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. altaaf bhai aisa ni kr skte. wo ganga me ashnan kr chuke han. then how come?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

aisa nahi ho sktaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. altaaf bhai aisa ni kr skte. wo ganga me ashnan kr chuke han. then how come?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Altaf bhaiya kay liyay araz hai..
yeah bujhi hoi shama ka dhuvan hai.
or dozakh ki taraf ja raha hai..
no wonder ganga is undrinkable Altaf bhaiya nay ashnan kiya hova hai us mein.

MQM as a political entity should be allowed to participate in Pakistan,s politics however its militant wings should be chopped off

Even if 99% of mqm is filled with terrorists we should allow the 1% to survive

We are not talking about banning Muhajirs, we are talking about banning MQM bcz violence and militancy is filled to its core and militancy is the base of this MQM structure, and i think no structure can stand if we remove the base. The Muhajirs should start a fresh party which should be completely without any hint of violence, and work for the true cause of muhajir problems, one of which problem is the quota system.

Anyhow your opinion is also not bad, but i disagree with it bcz mqm will remain a "kalank ka teeka" for muhajirs if that party will remain intact. Its better for them to dismantle this party and start a new fresh beginning.

Fake... no such confirmation from uk officials...

Back
Top Bottom