What's new

Britain could get Muslim and Hindu Bank Holidays

And how many times does India listen? :unsure: Or how many times is UK even taken seriously in India?

Can we apply this to Saudi Arabia and why it doesnt allow churches? You shouldnt have a problem with that now ...they dont want migrants to run wild ;)
Well, it is because the job market is crashing and even the locals are not getting proper employment...Of course one can also see it as a cover up that the locals do not want such employments which will give them enough income to pay their debts...I was told same was going on in America only they need a work force and cant be bothered to discriminate since everyone is a foreigner at some point in history!

Asking for a bank holiday or a public holiday is their right as a citizen however what you brought in is not connected at all...
Such cases are not as common and are down right wrong...However if it is a private school they have such rights to put in religious curriculum...hence why UK has "madrassahs" also where kids are thought the Quran and all...nothing wrong...the policy of UK is freedom to practice your religion and in our religion it does encourage us to read/ memorize and understand the Quran...Like Christian and also Sunday schools teach you the bible...

There you go Islamophobe again..Shariah is a law I have written in details about it and you were on that very thread so you cant even claim you dont know or didnt understand as I took articles from UK to USA from Lawyers to scholars against your words... I would not like to go into that again...

Australia is not called racist for no reason...themselves being foreigners they are living in fear that the new foreigners will do to them what they did to the Aborigines!
Islamophobe is not a personal attack it is a label based on what you say and imply...It fits the bill!
Call it whatever you want - including a job crunch. The bottomline is that migrants are no longer encouraged to come to Western countries.
The bottomline is that for the first time far right parties are getting such vote share all across Europe.

The reason is that the locals dont want to put up with all of the crap that the migrants are giving them. The migrants who keep demanding more and more and are trying to push their own culture on the native's.

Islamophobe - some one scared of Islam? Hardly. :lol:

Last edited:
Call it whatever you want - including a job crunch. The bottomline is that migrants are no longer encouraged to come to Western countries.
So when were you rejected? :coffee:

The bottomline is that for the first time far right parties are getting such vote share all across Europe.

The reason is that the locals dont want to put up with all of the crap that the migrants are giving them. The migrants who keep demanding more and more and are trying to push their own culture on the native's.

Islamophobe - some one scared of Islam? Hardly. :lol:
Well, I am not sure which news you are reading but I have not met any such thing! Keep reading and scaring yourself :tup:

Scared of Islam no scared of anything related to Islam...

So when were you rejected? :coffee:
Sorry madam. I am one of those who chooses to remain in his country and make it better.
Well, I am not sure which news you are reading but I have not met any such thing! Keep reading and scaring yourself :tup:
Hardly. The rise of the right wing in Europe is primarily on an anti-immigrant and immigration plank. If you have failed to see this, then you are blind to the realities there.

Scared of Islam no scared of anything related to Islam...
However way you wish to put it. The answer remains the same.

Sorry madam. I am one of those who chooses to remain in his country and make it better.

Hardly. The rise of the right wing in Europe is primarily on an anti-immigrant and immigration plank. If you have failed to see this, then you are blind to the realities there.
Maybe you have also failed to see how many oppose it and hence the problems that also come with it...Oh wait but you are in India so maybe you cant see it and calling others blind while yourself one who sees the future is prob to make you feel better about it?

However way you wish to put it. The answer remains the same.
yes it does...You suffer from Islamophobe :agree:

Maybe you have also failed to see how many oppose it and hence the problems that also come with it...Oh wait but you are in India so maybe you cant see it and calling others blind while yourself one who sees the future is prob to make you feel better about it?
What part of this fact do you find hard to understand.
The right wing parties of Europe have had unprecedented gains in elections.

This signifies very clearly that more and more people are supporting their stance on immigration and cultural invasion. This is the reason more and more natives of Europe are supporting them.

Which again lends credence to what I said...the natives dont want the immigrants and their off-springs to force their culture on their country. They too understand that if this is allowed unchecked, then these European countries would become as bad as the original countries of these immigrants or their parents.
yes it does...You suffer from Islamophobe :agree:
I know it is somewhat a hobby of yours to call people names or islamophobes. Personally I couldnt give a damn, but can we please focus on the discussion instead of what I am? Hard as that may be for you.

No Muslims care about getting holidays for eid they ask for day off work weeks in advance, I'm pretty sure it's the same for Hindus.
Petition was started by a white Christian and they are probably the majority who signed for it

What part of this fact do you find hard to understand.
The right wing parties of Europe have had unprecedented gains in elections. This signifies very clearly that more and more people are supporting their stance on immigration and cultural invasion. This is the reason more and more natives of Europe are supporting them.

really last I checked that wasnt the case in Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary , Austria, Finland, nor UK...which European country are you picking out?

Which again lends credence to what I said...the natives dont want the immigrants and their off-springs to force their culture on their country. They too understand that if this is allowed unchecked, then these European countries would become as bad as the original countries of these immigrants or their parents.
There are many natives who dont even like the Right winged parties hence they dont win much seats in most countries so again may I ask which countries are your majority that you keep bringing up?
I know it is somewhat a hobby of yours to call people names or islamophobes. Personally I couldnt give a damn, but can we please focus on the discussion instead of what I am? Hard as that may be for you.
Well it is a hobby of mine to point out facts...there is a reason it is called bitter truth!

I think declaring Eid holiday will just fuel the far left organisations even more, they are stupid as it is. Although, I wouldn't mind Eid being a public holiday, but we are already excused a day or two for eid.

No Muslims care about getting holidays for eid they ask for day off work weeks in advance, I'm pretty sure it's the same for Hindus.
Petition was started by a white Christian and they are probably the majority who signed for it
Yes no one asks you twice about Eid Holidays...whoever started it doesnt matter all I am trying to convey to our Indian friend here is that it is the right of the people to ask for such stuff...

Yes no one asks you twice about Eid Holidays...whoever started it doesnt matter all I am trying to convey to our Indian friend here is that it is the right of the people to ask for such stuff...

Sometimes be content with what your given instead of asking for more.

Sometimes be content with what your given instead of asking for more.
Oh I am content...I dont do these surveys but I do get a little annoyed how a man sitting in India can get affected and spew soo much hatred based on a thread talking about UK :unsure:

really last I checked that wasnt the case in Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary , Austria, Finland, nor UK...which European country are you picking out?

There are many natives who dont even like the Right winged parties hence they dont win much seats in most countries so again may I ask which countries are your majority that you keep bringing up?
Well it is a hobby of mine to point out facts...there is a reason it is called bitter truth!

To be fair in the uk ukip won the most seats in the recent uk eu parliament election

To be fair in the uk ukip won the most seats in the recent uk eu parliament election
yea recent elections were a headache...many of my colleagues were complaining but since I aint Britt I dont really care its not my right to talk about it ...

We all ready get holidays anyway. When its Eid we get a day off. I don't understand the point of this petition. Britain is a Christian nation not Secular like France. I would have Britain keep its Christian heritage.

last time check they rarely follow Christianity :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom