What's new

Breaking, Rangers take control of court, N League ministers barred entry even after arrival of Iqbal

Ranger went to court to keep the order. During last hearing PMLn supporter disturb the court environment many time and made judge upset. Slogans and shouting by PMLn supporter.
Ahsan Iqbal and rest should learn how to respect courts , now otherwise they will be taught in hard way...

IMO, minister should have checked with authorities first rather than going all the way like this. What if a notification is being shown in reply and subject minister would apologize? I am sure Rangers did not act as independent authority at all.

images

IMO, minister should have checked with authorities first rather than going all the way like this. What if a notification is being shown in reply and subject minister would apologize? I am sure Rangers did not act as independent authority at all.

The deployment of rangers was requested by SSP Islamabad Police, which was rejected by Deputy Commissioner. So the question remains, Whose orders were the rangers actually following? Because commissioner's office is the authority to decide such deployments and they have denied giving any orders to rangers

According to interior minister Nawaz Sharif is leading a shadow government in Pakistan.

This is alarming and the law ensure agencies should take a look at that.

It's a shame that my fellow Pakistanis are quoting these references while talking about Professor Ahsan Iqbal, whose honesty has never been questioned even by the people who have a difference of opinion with him. He is the most diligent minister that our country has so let's not forget that our country and it's integrity comes first even if you support a different party. Don't ever stop supporting Pakistan (and it's constitution). Long Live my beloved Pakistan!
huh,these same ministers are destroying democracy just for one incompetent Nawaz.,. they all deserve this:bunny::victory1:

The deployment of rangers was requested by SSP Islamabad Police, which was rejected by Deputy Commissioner. So the question remains, Whose orders were the rangers actually following? Because commissioner's office is the authority to decide such deployments and they have denied giving any orders to rangers

SSP Islamabad writing a letter to Deputy Commissioner requesting as (last paragraph)

It is therefore, requested that quarters concerned of Pakistan Rangers be approached to provide 200 personal of Pakistan Rangers with Command Structure along with vehicles on 02-10-2017 at 6:00 hours.

Rangers did not act per own authority or to say that without any orders otherwise, I am sure matter will be investigated.

Court already told irrelevant people or officials to not to come on the subjected day of trials.

On side note why the sitting ministers visited court for protocol of a Disqualified person. In which authority they did so while on other hand, I am in knowledge that Court appreciated the presence of Rangers for maintaining atmosphere in and around the Court as compare to previous appearance of accused.

What actually pmln is trying to do is, influence the court with maximum presence of supporters, chant slogans and influence the trials though, such days of political parties are gone.

Interior Minister should resign on moral ground due to today's scene which includes his negligence, incompetency and support for accuse person but may be I am expecting too much.

SSP Islamabad writing a letter to Deputy Commissioner requesting as (last paragraph)

It is therefore, requested that quarters concerned of Pakistan Rangers be approached to provide 200 personal of Pakistan Rangers with Command Structure along with vehicles on 02-10-2017 at 6:00 hours.

Rangers did not act per own authority or to say that without any orders otherwise, I am sure matter will be investigated.

Court already told irrelevant people or officials to not to come on the subjected day of trials.

On side note why the sitting ministers visited court for protocol of a Disqualified person. In which authority they did so while on other hand, I am in knowledge that Court appreciated the presence of Rangers for maintaining atmosphere in and around the Court as compare to previous appearance of accused.

What actually pmln is trying to do is, influence the court with maximum presence of supporters, chant slogans and influence the trials though, such days of political parties are gone.

Interior Minister should resign on moral ground due to today's scene which includes his negligence, incompetency and support for accuse person but may be I am expecting too much.

Yeah but that request was rejected by DC. Which again begs the question, who ordered the rangers then if DC's office rejected the deployment request.

letter-1506951125.jpg

A shameful act by Punjab rangers but again who cares.

A pathetic move by Rangers

This isn't about which poltical party you support but Army has no business here.

Is there any official letter of rejection by DC, in response to SSP's request?

we need a hitler in pakistan who can get rid of all traitors . pak is a country with more traitors then patriots. these noonis, zardaris, bhuttos, fazlus,ahsans,ishaqs etc wont let the people of pak to live . they will change the constitution at their own will as it suits them.

we need a hitler in pakistan who can get rid of all traitors . pak is a country with more traitors then patriots. these noonis, zardaris, bhuttos, fazlus,ahsans,ishaqs etc wont let the people of pak to live . they will change the constitution at their own will as it suits them.

We need a methodology to fix this and that's what the courts are trying to do. A strong hand will only make them stronger by turning them into martyrs.

Back
Top Bottom