What's new

Breaking, Rangers take control of court, N League ministers barred entry even after arrival of Iqbal

Ahtesaab Adalat and State Courts belongs to State not Patwari jahil pagal kay bachoon ke Raiwind ka ghar... Today Ahtesaab adalat called Criminal, corrupt and convicted person for the trial koi patwaryoon ke baji ka viaa nahe hay jo khana khanay pohanch gaye hain jahil kay bachay Good work RANGER!

Today he is crying and few days before when All security forces of Islamabad on their orders were stopping to enter in court everybody else other than Noora League....... even they stopped lawyers

The real question here is that the Commissioner who was incharge was denied his authority; Registrar NAB said he did not request Rangers to come in; Justice Bashir said he did no request Rangers to come in. The question who is then who did. Rangers are supposed to be sub ordinate of Ministry of Interior. But if they are taking orders from somewhere else then has Pakistan become a Banana Republic now? Is there a state within the state. I think those questions need an answer, don't you?

"On principle" you may be right; but do you realize that this is not about principles anymore, do you? Because if i come to your line of argument, when nawaz's trial was started and was convicted by judges he should've had resigned. Actually way before that; when his name came in Panama Leaks. He should've had ordered FIA to arrest Mariam Nawaz when her name was surfaced in dawn leaks, Ishaq dar should resign when his trial in going on for corruption. On principle when election commission have disqualified nawaz as party head, he should step aside. Did he do that or abused the power to change legislation. These goons make laws for them-self; make changes what suits them and then it's about Principles?

exactly,why interior minister of Pakistan is there....to support a disqualified anti Pakistan thug Who is conspiring against integrity of Pakistan.
Nawaz hires Roberti Global to defame Pak Army
http://thefrontierpost.com/nawaz-hires-roberti-global-defame-pak-army/

This honest iqama holder should go back to his real job in KSA.
DIOElxIWsAAtaJF.jpg

shameful indeed! our interior minister is a sweeper or a guard in KSA.
Not KSA

Check their hypocrisy. How she covers herself up in Pakistan to fool the people....

Koi sharam hoti hai ...Koi haya hoti hai

all sharif tabar is hell of a drama :lol::lol::lol:

ooohh ... bro I appreciate your feelings, effort and energy but believe me they are not worth it. You can't change their minds with logic and discussion. They are eternally corrupted patwaris and they want to this system of corruption to continue rather flourish.. they damn care what happens to the country...so their treatment is bullet and scaffold...I would have preferred guillotine but that's not available today. I have tried all that so I'm talking through experience. We better invest our energies and skills in improving our country and thinking about it and not on the corrupt scum bags.

Bro, i still believe that we have to talk and discuss and try to make sense to them. The problem is that this mentality is in majority. They (our fellow Pakistanis) go out of the way to defend their beloved leaders without questioning their intentions, without having grand chess strategy of them in mind. Now i don't blame them, it's us who have responsibility to talk and discuss and get our message across.

This type of media stunts belong to 4th world countries instead of Pakistan.

Take that sweeper of a politician, turn him sideways and stick it straight up that prison hole.

Nobody buys this shizzzzzz in today's world and coming from someone who is residing in Canada.....

oh dear Canada they know not what they do or say

Take that sweeper of a politician, turn him sideways and stick it straight up that prison hole.

Nobody buys this shizzzzzz in today's world and coming from someone who is residing in Canada.....

Its a shame we blame USA, India and Zionists for us not being as developed as we deserve to be. I think its because of people like you that we are still struggling to become a developed country. You guys although a minority still are pretty successful in holding the nation back. May God bless you and your family because you are after all a fellow Pakistani.

Its a shame we blame USA, India and Zionists for us not being as developed as we deserve to be. I think its because of people like you that we are still struggling to become a developed country. You guys although a minority still are pretty successful in holding the nation back. May God bless you and your family because you are after all a fellow Pakistani.

yes the poor people hold Pakistan back from its beautiful mega corruption scandals and foreign funded governments.

and thanks.

and by the way loved how you made out that if nobody ordered rangers somehow Pakistan is not a developed country three hours later?

nice one.

i like your humor.

Did you know that's how u would pronounce sh*t in Chinese???? :D Unfortunately one of the first words in Chinese I ended up learning...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom