What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Please be safe!
Waisy apas ki baat hai- on the lighter note--- i always keep an "angel" me----and that angel happens to be beat buddy of mine---- is this not what an angel is suppose to do, protect us from harm???? :D

Waisy apas ki baat hai- on the lighter note--- i always keep an "angel" me----and that angel happens to be beat buddy of mine---- is this not what an angel is suppose to do, protect us from harm???? :D

Buddy, 9mm, baseball bat, imam zamin, whatever you use, please be safe. I mean it. Fee Amaan Allah.

I just got back --- idk why but something was missing today -- crowd was not charged as it was few days ago ---

Crowd is about to go home. It is seeing the two crazy leaders dealing with the SAME government that they refused to deal with AT ALL. The Crowd is ALSO watching these two idiots not being able to get what they promised. In fact, all the deadlines given by the two idiots have passed. and TODAY.....there was NO deadline.

The crowd ALSO knows that these guys are about to sell out and move on with their lives or if they insist, will have to face the military and it won't be pretty. The crowd is also scared......the same military they were so sure about that it would
"take over" isn't doing jack for them. How sad, is depressing to be in a dead-end street with no way out. The ONLY way out is through the same opponent you didn't want to talk to. But in the process, you violate 200 milion people's system, the constitution, killed Policemen and destroyed so much public and personal property with 4 Trillion loss to the economy. Crimes all over without result and now struggle for FACE SAVING! Both of these idiots are psychiatric patients and need some medical help.

PTI and PAT are political cousins. TUQ

and Zardari and NS are half-brother and sister.
:rofl: :rofl:

Here we go, MQM demanded National government and resignation of Nawaz Sharif.

Bus bhai bhi dharna shuru kardain.
We want holidays (strikes) :P

He TuQ swear in front of his peoples and media that he never lie in his life and if he does Allah take him away. Now watch this
Nawaz is politician and politics is tell the lies as you can, what's wrong with this scholar? I personally want to finish kingdom of two mafia political families but I'm also don't believe this molvie sahib.

Asman se gir ke khajoor mein atko:lol:

so its time for Nawaz to start packing

I would like to see all the politicians:

behind bars, barred to take part in politics for life and property confiscated

or

lynched by the people

The politicians are free to choose one of the above democratically as per constitution with no pressure from even a single Pakistani baby

Radio Pakistan in other word government

10637769_10152842189533296_1497159222_n.jpg

You don't understand the words from grammar point of view. Stop spreading false information :D

Without passing a law in Parliament, NS giving permission for Army to negotiate on political matters is unconstitutional .... he has just admitted on the floor that he breached the constitution and according to legal experts he can be tried under Article 6.

Politicians violating the constitution is no problem at all, they are the saviors of the nation and the constitution and know it well. How dare you being a common man question them?

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Turkey.

BwOJKaKCYAAGNh7.jpg

He is one of the presidential toilets with his trousers wet due to the current crisis and also crying that no one mentions him any where. I think he might register on PDF to pass his long free time which is "supposed" to be 5 years.

He might as well be wishing every night that IK or TUQ mention him at least once in their speeches to get some spot light even if it be that they will break into the president's residence :D

Here we go, MQM demanded National government and resignation of Nawaz Sharif.

He is worried about himself, after Islamabad Ik's next destination is Karachi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom