What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Chaurdry Nisar said that both dharna parties(TUQ and Imran khan) asked to Army as mediator role. PM Nawaz sharif said , government has not asked to army for mediator role, Army asked them to play as mediator role While ISPR confirms that the Government asked army to play role. Nawaz Sharif should now be disqualified under Article 63. He also maligned Parliament & Army.
1) PM had many meetings with COAS kind of sharing information on negotiations with PTI/PAT.
2) PTI/PAT called Government that they want to meet COAS (Ofcourse they are denying that since they are liars)
3) Government accepted this demand and talk to COAS to speak to PTI/PAT and share what has been accepted and what can't be accepted
4) (meanwhile) rest all started chanting that Army is being used as guarantors
5) COAS after discussing things with Government, had meeting with marchers.. and said same which were already said by government.
6) COAS share the information with government.
7) Government to clear that "guarantor" stuff try to clarify army stance in parliament
8) PTI/PAT started to back from there step and said no we didn't invited
9) ISPR after confirmation with government release the statement that they are facilitators and government call them.
10) Ch.Nisar double check ISPR statement and said yes we both are on same page.
read it, then say anything..

then say anything..
Shame on you for futile effort making General raheel sharif as liar.... PMLN supporters can go at any level. When defense minister speaks against its own army , then what to expect from their supporters.

Shame on you for futile effort making General raheel sharif as liar.... PMLN supporters can go at any level. When defense minister speaks against its own army , then what to expect from their supporters.

Shame on you, who can't read what I am writing..

I am making IK/PTI a liar.. and shame on them who also bring Army into this dirty politics.

Well, if not sacking outright, NS does need to go on some sort of vacation with some sort of caretaker PM, until investigation is completed (assemblies in place, PTI members reinstalled). Having said that, Shahbaz needs to be jailed immediately.

Even being an inactive PM, he can still influence the commission if he wishes to! Help me understand logical reason behind this demand? More rationale and acceptable solution to this is assurances/guarantee by a credible person/institution that NS won't influence the commission, unfortunately this oddity is practiced in Pakistan. Agree with me you cant get a guarantor better than general Raheel, can you? If general sahib is ready to guarantee then what makes IK to stick to his recalcitrant behavior is beyond me.

Yeah I myself find no reason why Shahbaz shouldn't resign, he should do it without wasting a moment.

Shame on you, who can't read what I am writing..

I am making IK/PTI a liar.. and shame on them who also bring Army into this dirty politics.

PMLN asked Army for help, you know that very well.

Stop blind following PMLN.

I want REAL change in Pakistan..

What the f*ck did PMLN do? NOTHING.. I travel to Pakistan every 2 years, when Nawaz and PPP was in power.. I see no change.. same old....

PMLN asked Army for help, you know that very well.

Stop blind following PMLN.

I want REAL change in Pakistan..

What the f*ck did PMLN do? NOTHING.. I travel to Pakistan every 2 years, when Nawaz and PPP was in power.. I see no change.. same old....

PML-N Ask army to be a facilitator, based on PTI/PAT wish list.. (This is my complete stance and I rest my case here, believe what ever you want)

Offtopic we can discuss in economy section, where there are 10s of threads on Government initiatives.

Sir I am sure when there is a will there is a way, Human race have made impossible. Possible.

Army situation is no exception.

That is true indeed. Well said.

That's debatable... most of the Aid given to PA is in regards to the ongoing WoT. The Americans/Westerners worships money, they don't do charities.

Debatable? The money given to Pakistan is in the billions, by the numbers. Billions.

Who is gonna break this Kashkol? Nooras as they promised before election?

Nobody can break this kashkol for several decades, at least. Anyone who promises to do that is lying through his teeth. Anyone.

Back
Top Bottom