What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

you see from yesterday you saying that you voted PTI(which is bull manure) to now you have come to suppose that you are a noon league. Just admit it that you are because I have debated you defending noon league in the not to distant past.

Here is an counter question for you when mian tried to please the west by amending the blasphemy laws which triggered the protest. mian tried to amend the law so it could leverage in the west for it self.

At least this party has been vocal over Namoos'E Risalat صلى الله عليه وسلم on the international stage more than 3 times. What has mian nawaj's party done? has noon league said anything for Namoos or about france?(well when you need to please the west so you can get away with your crimes in Pakistan then I guess you have to keep quiet) I haven't heard mian sitting comfortably in its london flats bought on the expense of Pakistani quom say anything. if its a forever leader of noonies then that kabaria needs to utter something. lets us not forget that mian of yours wouldn't even utter kulbushan yadev either.

so your whole purpose on here is to stir things and nothing more. PTI has done more than any other political or religious party in Pakistan by being vocal on the global stage talking about the blasphemy!

again. what is so funny in that post? why are you openly ignoring my question?
PM Imran live address to the nation on banned TLP issue

you see from yesterday you saying that you voted PTI(which is bull manure) to now you have come to suppose that you are a noon league. Just admit it that you are because I have debated you defending noon league in the not to distant past

Hey wait a minute religion only belongs to pti? And whats up with this bootpokishing of supreme leader and the fascist party? You are making it look like if someone is not part of pti he's missing everything good ? Are you for real when you bring political affiliation in blasphemy issue?

I made a blunder voting for pti infact we should have stayed at home and let the civil military combo to select the perfect begger who'd bring them a nice fortune from the white man

Last edited:
Hey wait a minute religion only belongs to pti? And whats up with this bootpokishing of supreme leader and the fascist party? You are making it look like if someone is not part of pti he's missing everything good ? Are you for real when you bring political affiliation in blasphemy issue?

I made a blunder for voting for pti infact we should have stayed at home and let the civil military combo to select the perfect begger who'd bring them a nice fortune from the white man
PM Imran live address to the nation on banned TLP issue

Hey wait a minute religion only belongs to pti?
Wait a minute, Hurmat Rasool only belongs to terrorist TLP?
Mr p.m just expel the french ambassador
Why? Are you going to pay economic damages after this?
bro, I made a post with the mention of Aka ji صلى الله عليه وسلم. its not a funny post. please remove the it!!!
A funny reaction is against Hurmat Rasool?

I made a blunder for voting for pti infact we should have stayed at home and let the civil military combo to select the perfect begger who'd bring them a nice fortune from the white man
see what I mean, now you are making a retaliatory remarks and attack by saying that only selective people are muslim. us vs you. I just put facts in front of you. tell me they are wrong! why did noon league make amendments in the blasphemy laws and that led to your party and mian getting attacked.

when did I say only PTI is a muslim party and DONT TWIST my words. I said only PTI has raised the issue globally.

why hasn't molana diesel who claims that Islam is under attack voted for the blasphemy amendment when noon league did it to garner support from the west.

what has ppp done? has ppp made vocal statements about it? I haven't heard zardari or son doing anything of the sort!

so my question to you is show me noon league your party saying anything about france and its acts of blasphemy? you are NOT a PTI voter so keep voting noon league.
A funny reaction is against Hurmat Rasool?
you find it funny?

Pakistani state is already bankrupt and under IMF program

As I said before Pakistan needs to fix its house in order before taking on the world,

As IK has addressed what difference is it going to make to France if the ambassador is expelled and cut off trade, people are already complaining about Menghai, Pakistan exports to EU is roughly 50 percent, and that will be gone down the drain due to stupid and ignorant TLP and other fake Islamic parties.

As usual, there is a lot of disinformation being spread. Even the places mentioned are fake.

so my question to you is show me noon league your party saying anything about france and its acts of blasphemy? you are NOT a PTI voter so keep voting noon league.

I fail to understand where does this toxic arrogance comes from ? They are all the same to me looting and collecting pennies in the name of Pakistani public under different political titles and then they have the audacity to threaten us that a diplomatic campaign would deprive us of our "rizq"

I.k or navaz or zardari or anyother guy won't do any favour by defending The Prophet's Saww Honor becoz as a head of an islamic state its their utmost duty to fall in line
this is result of too much radical religion in day to day life .

Kindly refrain from using buzz words to impress outsiders .

I fail to understand where does this toxic arrogance comes from ? They are all the same to me looting and collecting pennies in the name of Pakistani public under different political titles and then they have the audacity to threaten us that a diplomatic campaign would deprive us of our "rizq"

I.k or navaz or zardari or anyother guy won't do any favour by defending The Prophet's Saww Honor becoz as a head of an islamic state its their utmost duty to fall in line
once again you are going back towads generalisation and AVOIDING answering the question! By generalizing I mean to say for example that they are all the same and they all do the same thing.

that is pathetic and coping out. you display the chameleon well. you come here as a noon league and fire off a chawal that you are a PTI voter but in fact you are a league(I have debated you before and then you were a noon league). purpose is to stir things using TLP's shoulder.

Okay here is a conundrum for you the economic sanctions will affect Pakistan. I guess that is fine and that is good because you have stronger faith than the rest of the people that Allah sustains you.

So lets end diplomatic relations with the EU whom purchases most of Pakistan's exports that keeps Pakistan aflot economically.

I have ZERO issues with that. Because Allah is the Guarantor of Rizq.

Another thing that PM mentioned in his speech about that malaun sulman rushdi and its antics But mian didn't say didly squat!!! ponder on that too!

Back
Top Bottom